Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,444 members, 7,819,642 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

The " V Monologues" By Eve Ensler- Anybody Read It?get It Here! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The " V Monologues" By Eve Ensler- Anybody Read It?get It Here! (1294 Views)

Guyss Plzz Read It..i Knw Its 2 Long Bt Its Really Heart Touching...specially Fo / What U Feel When U Read It? / V - Monologues Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The " V Monologues" By Eve Ensler- Anybody Read It?get It Here! by kaydkay(m): 3:58pm On Oct 31, 2008
Hey guys,

Have you read this widely acclaimed book: THE VAGINA MONOLOGUES by Eve Ensler?

The Book was dramatized on stage in Nigeria sometimes last year by some women (Funmi Iyanda, etc).

I just uploaded the book and some others to my site.

Download this book and others like
1. HOW TO HAVE MAGNIFICIENT SEX
2. HOW TO HAVE MULTIPLE ORGASM
3. HOW TO MAKE LOVE ALL NIGHT.

@ www. booksdownload247 . . com.

OR

go to my Nairaland profile and click on 'Books and magazines Download' to get to the site

To read the book once you've downloaded it you need a PALM READER SOFTWARE.
Get it at: http://www.4shared.com/file/68734525/352a4c4c/Palm_Reader_Pro.html .

Install it on your system and use it to open the downloaded books.

PASSWORD TO UNLOCK THE ABOVE BOOKS.
TYPE IN "charles alfred" where u see Purchaser's Name AND type in "4153860201465014" where u see the Unlock Code
Re: The " V Monologues" By Eve Ensler- Anybody Read It?get It Here! by nanaboi(m): 7:40pm On Oct 31, 2008
I tried downloading, but the system couldn't read the documents bcoz of their formats, and I couldn't locate where to key in the "unblocking" codes u dropped. Is my problem peculiar?
Re: The " V Monologues" By Eve Ensler- Anybody Read It?get It Here! by kaydkay(m): 9:27am On Nov 03, 2008
nanaboi:

I tried downloading, but the system couldn't read the documents because of their formats, and I couldn't locate where to key in the "unblocking" codes u dropped. Is my problem peculiar?

@nanaboi
for the software to use in reading the book, just download PALM READER FROM my site (the link is there) or just click on
http://www.4shared.com/file/68734525/352a4c4c/Palm_Reader_Pro.html to get it.

Once u've download it, just right click on the book and use Palm reader as the program to to open it.

Its going to ask ur for the code:
Type in "Charles Alfred" where in the space for Purchasers Name and then type in these numbers "4153860201465014" in the space for unlock Code

(1) (Reply)

Necho, the Demon In Me. / I Am In Love With A MONSTER / Are You A Writer? (jump In)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.