Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,301 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Pls Frnds Wat Is Diff Bw Toyota Camry Le N Ce - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pls Frnds Wat Is Diff Bw Toyota Camry Le N Ce (1554 Views)

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!! SOLD!!! Sharp Toks 2004 Toyota Corolla LE - =N=1.5m Asking Price / Sparkling 2008 Honda Accord For Sale. ACCORD WITH A DIFF @ 2.45m / 09 Toyota Camry Le n 08 Toyota Tundra nw available wit pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Frnds Wat Is Diff Bw Toyota Camry Le N Ce by NnamdiChidi(m): 8:11pm On Sep 13, 2014
Pls friends help me to throw more light on bc I hv nt seen any diff
Re: Pls Frnds Wat Is Diff Bw Toyota Camry Le N Ce by Eyop: 8:30pm On Sep 13, 2014
NnamdiChidi: Pls friends help me to throw more light on bc I hv nt seen any diff

Google is your best friend:

LE: Luxury/Limited Edition

CE: Compact/Classic Edition

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Frnds Wat Is Diff Bw Toyota Camry Le N Ce by bullyman36(m): 11:24pm On Sep 13, 2014
The Camry XLE is the most expensive Camry model. It has more options and accessories to choose from and more standard features. The LE is the second cheapest Camry model and it basically comes with some luxury features, but mostly the bare necessities. The CE is the blah Camry. It's the cheapest and lowest equipped. The SE is the second most expensive Camry which is a lot sportier than the rest of the Camrys.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Frnds Wat Is Diff Bw Toyota Camry Le N Ce by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 13, 2014
Eyop:

Google is your best friend:

LE: Luxury/Limited Edition

CE: Compact/Classic Edition

If na exam now you go say you finish work but lecturer fail you.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Frnds Wat Is Diff Bw Toyota Camry Le N Ce by Eyop: 11:34pm On Sep 13, 2014
colly227:

If na exam now you go say you finish work but lecturer fail you.
No be exam and i understand what you mean. I only just mention what it means without differentiating the 2 and that's why indicated "Google is your friend". The OP should use the search engine to find out the differences because they are online and i remember the question have been answered before on Nairaland.
Re: Pls Frnds Wat Is Diff Bw Toyota Camry Le N Ce by Raymie(m): 12:52am On Sep 14, 2014
CE- Classic Edition (Base model). LE- Luxury Edition (options range from base to a little shy of XLE)
Re: Pls Frnds Wat Is Diff Bw Toyota Camry Le N Ce by nurey(m): 7:51am On Sep 14, 2014
The CE can be called kpangolo edition, no advance beautification in interior and exterior

The LE is luxury edition not limited edition, has advance interior beautification may or may not have leather seats depending

The SE is the sport or sometimes special edition, has an advanced interior fittings and exterior fittings like drop down side skirt, sport bar on boot, dual exhaust pipes, special rims etc.

The XLE has the combination of LE and SE with added luxury features like heated seats, formica fittings/ wood finishings, crystal lite roof, state of the art interior design.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Frnds Wat Is Diff Bw Toyota Camry Le N Ce by desirewhet(m): 10:31am On Sep 14, 2014
Well, all bin said well, for me, LE na Luxury Edition, while CE na common Edition! Aka I pass ma neighbour.
Re: Pls Frnds Wat Is Diff Bw Toyota Camry Le N Ce by daomi(m): 10:52am On Sep 14, 2014
Pls kindly do justice to honda accord too. Lx, Dx, EX
Re: Pls Frnds Wat Is Diff Bw Toyota Camry Le N Ce by ITbomb(m): 1:24pm On Sep 14, 2014
So what you are saying is that they are all the same engine but different finishing? Leather seat and stuff
Re: Pls Frnds Wat Is Diff Bw Toyota Camry Le N Ce by shamecurls(m): 1:33pm On Sep 14, 2014
LE- Lagos Edition
CE- Cross-River Edition and
SE- Sokoto Edition grin

2 Likes

Re: Pls Frnds Wat Is Diff Bw Toyota Camry Le N Ce by daomi(m): 1:34pm On Sep 14, 2014
daomi: Pls kindly do justice to honda accord too. Lx, Dx, EX
Re: Pls Frnds Wat Is Diff Bw Toyota Camry Le N Ce by bullyman36(m): 6:30pm On Sep 14, 2014
shamecurls: LE- Lagos Edition
SE- Sokoto Edition grin
Lolz xo indirectly you are saying they are made in Nigeria
Re: Pls Frnds Wat Is Diff Bw Toyota Camry Le N Ce by Gloria3389(f): 6:32pm On Sep 14, 2014
shamecurls: LE- Lagos Edition
SE- Sokoto Edition grin
guy ..u funny die.... lolz
Re: Pls Frnds Wat Is Diff Bw Toyota Camry Le N Ce by daomi(m): 6:47pm On Sep 14, 2014
[quote author=daomi][/quote]
Re: Pls Frnds Wat Is Diff Bw Toyota Camry Le N Ce by emalekuo(m): 10:04pm On Sep 14, 2014
The CE is the lowest/ cheapest trim and the most visible difference is the seat, The CE comes with two manual front seats from the 1997 model to 2009, have not really looked at the 2011 and above to know the major differences. The are other little difference but the seat is the obvious one.

The LE is the mid level and comes with just the driver seat as automatic while the front passenger seat is manual also very noticeable between 1997 and 2010. still there are other additions that are optional most times like sunroof, bucket seats etc.

The XLE is the highest trim and comes with two front power seats, formica interior and side air bags. From 2002 upwords the best way to know its full options is the rear A/C vent as this cannot be fixed outside the manufacturer. And note you also have full option which is xle come in fabric too so not all leather interiors are full options, dealers can buy the XLE tag and paste on the car and also sew the seat with leather, also some LE come with leather most times they are sewn in the US but if you want to know the full option from 2002 to 2009 the A/C switches are digital and it must have that rear A/c vent and two front power seat, heated seats, traction control,side air bags(check the side of the seat) fog light and some little other things.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Frnds Wat Is Diff Bw Toyota Camry Le N Ce by NnamdiChidi(m): 8:38pm On Sep 16, 2014
Friends tanx for d info,I appreciate
Re: Pls Frnds Wat Is Diff Bw Toyota Camry Le N Ce by NnamdiChidi(m): 2:43pm On Sep 22, 2014
Nairalanders pls wats d diff bw Sienna LE n Ce
Re: Pls Frnds Wat Is Diff Bw Toyota Camry Le N Ce by emalekuo(m): 9:05pm On Sep 22, 2014
Google 1999 siena, check the Wikipedia results and also look at the edmunds review or why not take out time go online and do a research or visit a car lot and findout.
its not different from what I told you in the camry
Re: Pls Frnds Wat Is Diff Bw Toyota Camry Le N Ce by NnamdiChidi(m): 9:13pm On Sep 22, 2014
emalekuo: Google 1999 siena, check the Wikipedia results and also look at the edmunds review or why not take out time go online and do a research or visit a car lot and findout.
its not different from what I told you in the camry
Oga we dey quarrel? Is it a bad thing to ask question
Re: Pls Frnds Wat Is Diff Bw Toyota Camry Le N Ce by Eyop: 9:18pm On Sep 22, 2014
NnamdiChidi: Oga we dey quarrel? Is it a bad thing to ask question

Oga i see nothing wrong with his comment, he's trying to help you out. The time you use in posting this on nairaland can as well be used to search for the information on Google.
Re: Pls Frnds Wat Is Diff Bw Toyota Camry Le N Ce by NnamdiChidi(m): 9:33pm On Sep 22, 2014
Eyop:

Oga i see nothing wrong with his comment, he's trying to help you out. The time you use in posting this on nairaland can as well be used to search for the information on Google.
in google u can't get a precise information,this is a forum everybody shares their idea,its exciting n more facts on d issue will be gathered,knowledge is power n if I don't know I like pple to enlighten me
Re: Pls Frnds Wat Is Diff Bw Toyota Camry Le N Ce by Eyop: 9:58pm On Sep 22, 2014
NnamdiChidi: in google u can't get a precise information,this is a forum everybody shares their idea,its exciting n more facts on d issue will be gathered,knowledge is power n if I don't know I like pple to enlighten me

What other information do you need that you already haven't gotten? Some members here have explained the meaning of LE and CE so what else do you need? What i expected you to have done was to type on a search engine "meaning of CE" and same with LE to get results OR do you think it's different from the Camry you initially enquired about? Well, good luck as you await explanations from other members.

Cheers.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Peugeot 407 For Sale N880k / Registered Mercedes Benz C320 @870k / Tokunbo Toyota Highlander - 2004 @ N1,980,000.00

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.