Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Photos from Mo Abudu’s 50th Birthday Party - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos from Mo Abudu’s 50th Birthday Party (31832 Views)

Mo Abudu's Estranged Husband, Tokunbo (photos) / Wole Soyinka & Wife Folake, Step Out For Mo Abudu's Movie / Mo Abudu Looks Hot At 50 (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos from Mo Abudu’s 50th Birthday Party by justi4jesu(f): 9:41am On Sep 14, 2014
HBD Mo...
Re: Photos from Mo Abudu’s 50th Birthday Party by Deepfreezer(m): 9:42am On Sep 14, 2014
MO will make a good Milf.

3 Likes

Re: Photos from Mo Abudu’s 50th Birthday Party by justi4jesu(f): 9:43am On Sep 14, 2014
FlirtyKaren: What do you think of Genevieve's look for the party?

My sweetest Genny always looking flyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Photos from Mo Abudu’s 50th Birthday Party by Rooneyboy(m): 9:45am On Sep 14, 2014
fairygeh: But what message is she trying to pass with this her dressing

That she's still a young 16 @ heart grin
Re: Photos from Mo Abudu’s 50th Birthday Party by justi4jesu(f): 9:47am On Sep 14, 2014
Elnino4ladies: Chee is beautiful as usual..tiwa savage is fvckin ugly as usual

You cant say someone is Ugly...

Can you create a strand of Hair.....Everyone is beautiful one way or the other.....U need Jesus tongue

5 Likes

Re: Photos from Mo Abudu’s 50th Birthday Party by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 14, 2014
what the hell is Tiwa Savage wearing? seyi shay looks cute.

1 Like

Re: Photos from Mo Abudu’s 50th Birthday Party by M4gunners: 9:54am On Sep 14, 2014
At 50 she still dey hang B.osm for up! Abeg make She step down for her daughters.

1 Like

Re: Photos from Mo Abudu’s 50th Birthday Party by nickz(m): 9:57am On Sep 14, 2014
Deepfreezer: MO will make a good Milf.
gringrin madt man

1 Like

Re: Photos from Mo Abudu’s 50th Birthday Party by veave(f): 9:58am On Sep 14, 2014
Love you genny... kiss

biko, who isthat beautiful lady on white lace...
God can soo create some people eh.
Now I'm feeling cheated embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Photos from Mo Abudu’s 50th Birthday Party by kullozone(m): 10:01am On Sep 14, 2014

I just wish all d dreams I've had nd stil havin about dis lady would come to pass

we've done somany tins 2geda..

1 Like

Re: Photos from Mo Abudu’s 50th Birthday Party by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 14, 2014
All advertising b**bs since 1000BC lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Photos from Mo Abudu’s 50th Birthday Party by imcam: 10:07am On Sep 14, 2014
imagine dis woman @ 50 stl dresiing to kill. wu is she impressing. smh

1 Like

Re: Photos from Mo Abudu’s 50th Birthday Party by imcam: 10:09am On Sep 14, 2014
kullozone:

I just wish all d dreams I've had nd stil havin about dis lady would come to pass

we've done somany tins 2geda..

piety u
Re: Photos from Mo Abudu’s 50th Birthday Party by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 14, 2014
Where is Rita Dominic?
Aunty Genny looks ravishing
Please can some 1 tell tiwa savage that her sense of dressing is so poor, take a look at funke akindele(she's cute) OMG i would die for akinnifesi's height anyday anytime, nice gowns they've got there, except for tiwa

2 Likes

Re: Photos from Mo Abudu’s 50th Birthday Party by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 14, 2014
Tiwa Savage- seeking attention since 1980. That is an inappropriate thing to wear to someone else's birthday party. Is she trying to steal the celebrant's thunder? She needs to chill please.

Genevieve! What can I say? She's always killing it.

1 Like

Re: Photos from Mo Abudu’s 50th Birthday Party by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 14, 2014
veave: Love you genny... kiss

Re: Photos from Mo Abudu’s 50th Birthday Party by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 14, 2014
veave: Love you genny... kiss

lol, her name is omowumi akinifesi, she was Most beautiful girl in nigeria in 2005, her dad was a former CBNgovernor, she was my senior in Queens College yaba.

2 Likes

Re: Photos from Mo Abudu’s 50th Birthday Party by Btruth: 10:20am On Sep 14, 2014
Why is the gov. like undertaker now?
Re: Photos from Mo Abudu’s 50th Birthday Party by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 14, 2014
AdannayaBella: Tiwa Savage- seeking attention since 1980. That is an inappropriate thing to wear to someone else's birthday party. Is she trying to steal the celebrant's thunder? She needs to chill please.

Genevieve! What can I say? She's always killing it.
idk what the hell is wrong with tiwa savage. this isn't her first time wearing an outfit like this to a major event. even if it isn't a major event, why dress like that? she wants attention and it makes her look cheap.
Re: Photos from Mo Abudu’s 50th Birthday Party by Mention(m): 10:22am On Sep 14, 2014
Airforce1: Please where is "Toke Makinwa"

Didn't she gt an I.v?
undecided
Thought you left NL?? What are you still looking for here?? Mtcheeew! Cheap attention seeker

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos from Mo Abudu’s 50th Birthday Party by GuyFawkes: 10:22am On Sep 14, 2014
sexyseun: lol, her name is omowumi akinifesi, she was Most beautiful girl in nigeria in 2005, her dad was a former CBNgovernor, she was my senior in Queens College yaba.
CBN governor
Re: Photos from Mo Abudu’s 50th Birthday Party by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 14, 2014
Holy guns! What am I seeing? Is that Liyel Imoke's wife looking like a retired red light district lady? Her body is like an empty bag that is propped up to look full with air. She looks very trashy like a crackhead and wanna-be.

Tiwa Savage...what are you trying to prove at your age? This lady has a poor dress sense and complicates the matter more by looking like a 'by-force' celebrity. She is too old for this type of dressing na. I thought she is married too

5 Likes

Re: Photos from Mo Abudu’s 50th Birthday Party by zika1(f): 10:30am On Sep 14, 2014
lulukay: d message is simple and clear...dat wateva she wears dosnt concern u grin tongue
God bless you! Best ans 4 a silly question

2 Likes

Re: Photos from Mo Abudu’s 50th Birthday Party by zika1(f): 10:33am On Sep 14, 2014
sexyseun: lol, her name is omowumi akinifesi, she was Most beautiful girl in nigeria in 2005, her dad was a former CBNgovernor, she was my senior in Queens College yaba.
. Wat set? #QCOG
Re: Photos from Mo Abudu’s 50th Birthday Party by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 14, 2014
naanxie: Funke looks good. As usual kiss
Genevieve is smashing! But a wrong dress for d occasion,her dress is too formal for a birthday party.
Chidinma needs a stylist. She needs to starts looking classy.
Tiwa needs a total makeover and a good stylist. wink
which formal? Babe naso them dey dress go their own birthday o, from what i see, it looks like a birthday - dinner party so her cloth is kinda perfect. This one isn't our hood birthday party oooo

1 Like

Re: Photos from Mo Abudu’s 50th Birthday Party by Elnino4ladies: 10:36am On Sep 14, 2014
justi4jesu:

You cant say someone is Ugly...

Can you create a strand of Hair.....Everyone is beautiful one way or the other.....U need Jesus tongue
lol u need jesus more than i do, i ws only sayin d obvious. Tiwa garbage is overrated she is fvckin fugly.
Re: Photos from Mo Abudu’s 50th Birthday Party by fuckluv(f): 10:45am On Sep 14, 2014
Soneh: did anyone notice what the man by the left in the second pic is staring at??
grin grin thought I'm the only one that noticed. That's Imoke, methink he's comparing his wife's b*reast to Mo's own lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Photos from Mo Abudu’s 50th Birthday Party by Elizabethoni(f): 10:46am On Sep 14, 2014

Super Diva! Super Hot! Super Fashionista!

Tiwa needs to change her stylist if she has one...if not she needs to employ me
Re: Photos from Mo Abudu’s 50th Birthday Party by kullozone(m): 10:48am On Sep 14, 2014
imcam:

piety u

yea?

wat!
Re: Photos from Mo Abudu’s 50th Birthday Party by Katier00(f): 11:02am On Sep 14, 2014
fairygeh: But what message is she trying to pass with this her dressing
that she is still hot and sexy at 50. Lolz

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Paternity Fraud: Police Invite Uzoamaka Ohiri For Questioning / Kenny Saint Best Ordained As A Pastor [PICS] / Shan George's Mother Is Dead (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.