Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,449 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

SPORTS Betting....share Your Experience - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / SPORTS Betting....share Your Experience (744 Views)

If U Ave Been Scammer Before In Football Betting Share Ur Experience... / Free Day-day Sure Sports Betting Prediction. / Sports Betting - Best Sites? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SPORTS Betting....share Your Experience by drfk001(m): 10:39pm On Sep 13, 2014
In modern day Nigeria, the rate at which people get involved in sports betting is astronomical. This involves both young and old. In my neighborhood in Lagos, it’s so common that an 8yr old child already the terminologies of betting. When you visit viewing centers you come across many young people with long strips of paper that carries their hope of making millions from as little as N100. The result of this Hope against hope is that a lot of people are losing money while the rich multinational betting companies are making millions. It is my candid intention to raise awareness about this menace that that crept into our society
PLEASE SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE
Re: SPORTS Betting....share Your Experience by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 13, 2014
I don dey play since June, hoping to win in order to renew my tenacy...but I never get luck ooo
Re: SPORTS Betting....share Your Experience by chibwike(m): 5:50am On Sep 14, 2014
u dnt wanna hear it
Re: SPORTS Betting....share Your Experience by kabba7(m): 11:41am On Sep 14, 2014
fabiaknow: I don dey play since June, hoping DAT I will win in order to renew my tenancy...but I never get luck ooo

Its very simply to win on those bettings just be hoonest with yourself the club is not your fathers so no personal attachment follow the following advice and you could grab soke winnings
1, Always bet games you are very sure of and they must be few highest 6 long bettings are risky not wise
2, never say one club is yours as none is yours
3, always bet only what you can afford to loose .
4, never never over rely on any team even super eagles of Nigeria
5, always post early as points fall when match get clloser .
Using the above free advice i made cool #50,000 on the match between Nigeria and South africa betting as draw after the earlier #20,00 from the match with DR Congo nigeria loosing its quite fun .
Re: SPORTS Betting....share Your Experience by dhope: 1:28pm On Sep 14, 2014
kabba7:

Its very simply to win on those bettings just be hoonest with yourself the club is not your fathers so no personal attachment follow the following advice and you could grab soke winnings
1, Always bet games you are very sure of and they must be few highest 6 long bettings are risky not wise
2, never say one club is yours as none is yours
3, always bet only what you can afford to loose .
4, never never over rely on any team even super eagles of Nigeria
5, always post early as points fall when match get clloser .
Using the above free advice i made cool #50,000 on the match between Nigeria and South africa betting as draw after the earlier #20,00 from the match with DR Congo nigeria loosing its quite fun .
bro can u pls teach me how to do d betting? am a learner and wish to know it soon. thanks
Re: SPORTS Betting....share Your Experience by kabba7(m): 1:57pm On Sep 14, 2014
dhope:
bro can u pls teach me how to do d betting? am a learner and wish to know it soon. thanks

can you give a contact number ? but watch it though phones here are under watch ! you are warned you might consider droping the number you dont use to call friends and family . seriously speaking .
Re: SPORTS Betting....share Your Experience by dhope: 3:48pm On Sep 14, 2014
kabba7:

can you give a contact number ? but watch it though phones here are under watch ! you are warned you might consider droping the number you dont use to call friends and family . seriously speaking .
my phone no is 0,7,0,6,6,5,3,8,5,8,0. u can also add me wit 7637CEA6 if ure on bbm
Re: SPORTS Betting....share Your Experience by Millate01: 5:48pm On Sep 14, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Morocco Set To Withdraw As AFCON 2015 Hosts / Bet Guide / Mourinho Won $200,000 As Real Madrid Lost ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.