Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Berverly Osu Loses Dad - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Berverly Osu Loses Dad (1087 Views)

I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu / Beverly Osu Flaunts Her Pierced Tongue In New Pretty Pictures / Beverly Osu Reveals Secrets On Big Brother Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Berverly Osu Loses Dad by Gidi360Vibe: 10:42pm On Sep 13, 2014

Beverly Osu took to twitter a few minutes ago to say ‘Lost my father last week. Delta state born model Beverly Osu has announced the death her father.

The model who was Nigeria’s representative at last year’s edition of Africa’s biggest reality show Big Brother Africa‘The Chase’ took to twitter a few minutes ago to simply write: ‘Lost my father last week.

‘Still in shock, God bless you all, burial will be in Delta State on the 19th and 20th’.

At the moment details and the cause of her father’s death are not known yet but her BBM status also reads: ‘RIP Daddy, gone too soon’.

Beverly Osu was born in Lagos on September 27, 1992 and she holds a degree in mass communication fromBabcock University.

Read More : http://www.gidi360.com/berverly-osu-loses-dad/
Re: Berverly Osu Loses Dad by newspapers: 9:45pm On Sep 14, 2014
Saw the news on http://www.divanaija.com.ng/beverly-osu-lost-dad/...
I just pray God to give you the grace to bear all this... RIP Mr Osu
Re: Berverly Osu Loses Dad by Revolva(m): 11:55pm On Sep 14, 2014
so she even get papa...sef..that wh*ore..lol...1992..omo na dem born am.guys don skatterall her h**les..

1 Like

Re: Berverly Osu Loses Dad by Kunbee: 2:55am On Sep 15, 2014
SO she get papa? She never spoke about him in the house

RIP papa Osu
Re: Berverly Osu Loses Dad by icebebe(f): 6:12am On Sep 15, 2014
Beverly 1992 Dat means she's 22yrs old kia!

(1) (Reply)

Video: Julius Agwu Arrested For Beating Wife In Elevator Brawl / Davido Is The Only African Nominated For Soul Train Awards / Chief Ayiri Acquires A 2014 Rolls Royce Convertible For His Wife On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.