Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Dr. Sign Fireman Takes Latin America By Storm!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dr. Sign Fireman Takes Latin America By Storm!!! (1357 Views)

Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case / Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! / Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr. Sign Fireman Takes Latin America By Storm!!! by neduzy: 10:59pm On Sep 13, 2014
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Takes Latin America By Storm!!! by neduzy: 11:07pm On Sep 13, 2014
GO DADDY
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Takes Latin America By Storm!!! by Thecustodian(m): 10:01am On Sep 15, 2014
awesome, awesome, awesome
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Takes Latin America By Storm!!! by revjesse: 12:55pm On Sep 15, 2014
Waoooooo is amazing how God can lift a man. I know this man.Thank God for his life
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Takes Latin America By Storm!!! by revjesse: 12:58pm On Sep 15, 2014
Dr Fireman go ahead and reach the whole world
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Takes Latin America By Storm!!! by nifison: 1:30pm On Sep 15, 2014
did you see dat. oh! God i love you.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Takes Latin America By Storm!!! by nifison: 1:33pm On Sep 15, 2014
only fools say in their hearth there's no God.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Takes Latin America By Storm!!! by nifison: 1:38pm On Sep 15, 2014
they ain't seen nothing yet. some places they used trucks to pack crutches.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Takes Latin America By Storm!!! by nifison: 1:42pm On Sep 15, 2014
latin america rejoice becos that city won't remain same again.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Takes Latin America By Storm!!! by nifison: 1:44pm On Sep 15, 2014
is amusing. lucky latin america.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Takes Latin America By Storm!!! by feedthenation(m): 4:26pm On Sep 15, 2014
Why can't Dr Sign Fireman take his revival to places much closer to home i.e. the sub West African states plagued by the current epidemic, instead of flying thousand of miles across the Atlantic?
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Takes Latin America By Storm!!! by pstmcm: 4:58am On Sep 16, 2014
A prophet is without honor in his country,
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Takes Latin America By Storm!!! by pstmcm: 5:03am On Sep 16, 2014
THE GREAT FINALMOVE BEGINS!!!join the movement now
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Takes Latin America By Storm!!! by pstmcm: 5:10am On Sep 16, 2014
No wonder some expired pastors are scared of his anointing,take the world for Jesus man of God!HOLYGHOST dey you back
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Takes Latin America By Storm!!! by tripplen: 12:00am On Sep 19, 2014
feedthenation: Why can't Dr Sign Fireman take his revival to places much closer to home i.e. the sub West African states plagued by the current epidemic, instead of flying thousand of miles across the Atlantic?
he went there before going to america my friend, you are just not current jare
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Takes Latin America By Storm!!! by tripplen: 12:02am On Sep 19, 2014
[quote author=nifison]they ain't seen nothing yet. some places they used trucks to pack crutches. [/quote gbam!!!!!!
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Takes Latin America By Storm!!! by Nobody: 1:48am On Sep 19, 2014
Is this a way of advertising for free? Why not just buy a space up there to advertise your goods?

1 Like

Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Takes Latin America By Storm!!! by Chyraf: 5:47am On Sep 19, 2014
This man of God is truly carrying out his God given assignment-the final move.why won't he successful he is working in obedience to God's word
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Takes Latin America By Storm!!! by kevoh(m): 7:28am On Sep 19, 2014
davidylan: Is this a way of advertising for free? Why not just buy a space up there to advertise your goods?
Tot I was the only one seeing the advert part of this. cheesy Useless threads of Fireman everyday on Nairaland Religion section by the same neduzy guy with his disciples advertising him making noise.

I guess taskgirl,dip.land,firegirl and co didn't do the advert job well a few years back.

Nothing do una, carry on with the free advert tongue Nairaland is free for everyone

1 Like

Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Takes Latin America By Storm!!! by Chyraf: 10:54am On Sep 19, 2014
It is God that gives assignment. If dr fireman was asked to go the U S by God,it would be disobedience on his part to God,and such attracts dire consequences. He need not be in west Africa when he is asked to go to the US. He's simply being the true man of God that he .see Gen 12.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Takes Latin America By Storm!!! by Chyraf: 11:14am On Sep 19, 2014
Dr fireman could go to the west coast if he was asked by God to do so.remember he is a man of God and works under God's instructions.where God tells him to go,there he goes.that brings blessings. See Genesis 12
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Takes Latin America By Storm!!! by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 19, 2014
Chyraf: It is God that gives assignment. If dr fireman was asked to go the U S by God,it would be disobedience on his part to God,and such attracts dire consequences. He need not be in west Africa when he is asked to go to the US. He's simply being the true man of God that he .see Gen 12.

Satan also gives assignments too

1 Like

Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Takes Latin America By Storm!!! by Donfamous(m): 8:19pm On Sep 19, 2014
pstmcm: No wonder some expired pastors are scared of his anointing,take the world for Jesus man of God!HOLYGHOST dey you back
must u bash other pastor because u want to qualify one? What is Christianity turning to these days,? Aren't we suppose to be preaching. Ppl like u makes Christianity tire pesin. How can u even convert someone? While calling Somme. Pastor fake. Make God forgive u.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Takes Latin America By Storm!!! by Donfamous(m): 8:22pm On Sep 19, 2014
I want to like this man. But I still AV an iota of doubt and that is the question I've been asking and no one has been able to provide the answer, pls can someone tell me his real name?
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Takes Latin America By Storm!!! by JesusisLord85: 8:23pm On Sep 19, 2014
lol they aired a program here in UK about this devil. I can't believe you unlearned people are calling him daddy.

2 Timothy 4:3-4
For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Takes Latin America By Storm!!! by Chisil: 11:29am On Sep 26, 2014
Na wao!! This Pst Fireman is just the talk of town..
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Takes Latin America By Storm!!! by Chisil: 11:34am On Sep 26, 2014
I don't know but I think the Name "Daddy" started from the Bible so if they calls him daddy they might not be wrong you know? ..
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Takes Latin America By Storm!!! by Chisil: 11:42am On Sep 26, 2014
David I don't it's wise to speak to a man of God like that, remember God called him ooo
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Takes Latin America By Storm!!! by Chisil: 11:46am On Sep 26, 2014
Wow! Truck to pack Crutches??... I never knew
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Takes Latin America By Storm!!! by Chisil: 11:49am On Sep 26, 2014
Don I think I heard his father gave him Fireman sha! Why don't you visit his ministry online to verify or even his Facebook page
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Takes Latin America By Storm!!! by Chisil: 11:53am On Sep 26, 2014
Wait a minute.. But what if God really called this man?
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Takes Latin America By Storm!!! by Chisil: 11:55am On Sep 26, 2014
After all we have some big men of God this days too and why aren't people talking about them

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Messiah And The Anti-messiah / IS This Scripture A TRUTH Or FABRICATION ? / Shocking Fact About The Isrealites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.