Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Prophet T B Joshua: I Was †ђξ Target At †ђξ Attack. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet T B Joshua: I Was †ђξ Target At †ђξ Attack. (646 Views)

Panama Papers: TB Joshua - I Have Nothing To Do With Panama Papers / Richest Pastors In Nigeria: Prophet T.b. Joshua And The Scoan Hit Back / Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet T B Joshua: I Was †ђξ Target At †ђξ Attack. by Sardaunamahmud: 12:58am On Sep 14, 2014
The Founder and General Overseer of The Synagogue Church of All Nations Prophet T.B Joshua revealed that he was the target of the attack.

The attack which happened on friday afternoon at around 12:44pm has caused †ђξ collapsement of the synagogoue's guess room.

http://www.bubblews.com/news/7289926-t-b-joshua-i-was-the-target-at-the-attack
Re: Prophet T B Joshua: I Was †ђξ Target At †ђξ Attack. by logicboy01: 1:45am On Sep 14, 2014

If the building collapsed wouldnt it be faulty engineering rather than an attack?
Re: Prophet T B Joshua: I Was †ђξ Target At †ђξ Attack. by purplesummer(f): 4:32am On Sep 14, 2014
Which attack? Demonic attack?
There is no greater attack than ignorance. You can't add more deckings to a building when the foundation is not meant for such tall building and not expect it to collapse
Re: Prophet T B Joshua: I Was †ђξ Target At †ђξ Attack. by susanbussy(f): 5:08am On Sep 14, 2014
purplesummer: Which attack? Demonic attack?
There is no greater attack than ignorance. You can't add more deckings to a building when the foundation is not meant for such tall building and not expect it to collapse

simple!
everything is spiritual......
Re: Prophet T B Joshua: I Was †ђξ Target At †ђξ Attack. by Sardaunamahmud: 2:06pm On Sep 17, 2014
What about the plane been seen hovering the building? Na engineering work the aeroplane dey do?

(1) (Reply)

Dr. Sign Fireman Storms America With Holy Ghost And Miracles! / God Is Offering 1000 Husbands! / Are You Married To Your Cellphone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.