Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

TB Joshua Reveals How Strange Aircraft Collapsed His Building - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / TB Joshua Reveals How Strange Aircraft Collapsed His Building (559 Views)

Ambode Inspects Site Of Collapsed Lekki Gardens Building (photos) / Collapsed Building: Nigerians Slam Lekki-gardens / Search and rescue continue At Lekki Collapsed Building,6 Dead,16 Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TB Joshua Reveals How Strange Aircraft Collapsed His Building by thexyz: 8:47am On Sep 14, 2014
The pastor said this after the church showed a clip taken from CCTV footage showing events that took place before and after the six-storey building collapsed.

From the footage, a plane was seen hovering in the sky four times-11:30 am, 11:43 am, 11:45 am and 11:54 am- before the building went down without something extraneous triggering it.

After the plane hovered the fourth time in the sky, the structure collapsed at exactly 12:44 pm.

In his explanation after showing the footage, Joshua said the building might have collapsed as a result of terror attack.

“In few weeks, the truth behind the collapsed building will be revealed. The last time the Boko Haram issue occurred, some journalists and the police were against the church, but, after some weeks, the truth behind the attack was revealed.”

On why he didn’t address journalists immediately on Friday, the Synagogue of All Nations leader said, “I do not want to put fear in the mind of Nigerians. We are still battling with the Ebola Virus Disease, EVD. That is why I decided to delay my comment till now.”

He asked journalists present to analyze the CCTV footage and come to their own conclusion as to what might have happened.

Joshua argued that the building of such solid foundation would not have collapsed in the manner that the six-storey building came down.

He continued, “I was at the mountain, yesterday, where I went to pray. After praying, I slept off. The place is about five minutes drive from here. While there, my members called me to say there was a plane trying to land. I told them not to worry that only a helicopter could land, but they said they were worried as it was coming too close to the building, that maybe it was taking picture

“The same jet went around Ikotun. To our surprise, after flying round Ikotun, it now came back on top of this building four times, it’s here they would show you. As we are talking now, there is a surveillance camera in here. We have a role to play, we cannot leave everything to God.”
Source: http://www.ireportersnews.com/2014/09/tb-joshua-reveals-how-strange-aircraft.html

Re: TB Joshua Reveals How Strange Aircraft Collapsed His Building by mufutau55(m): 3:46pm On Sep 14, 2014
We are full of stupid excuses in Nigeria... Because of Helicopter flying over your building, that makes the building collapsed?..
And this is Man of God?
Re: TB Joshua Reveals How Strange Aircraft Collapsed His Building by deanoffaculty: 5:25pm On Sep 14, 2014
mtcheeewwwww.......

(1) (Reply)

Clean 3bedroom Flat @ Chevy View Estate / Lekki And Mainland Juicy Properties / How To Fumigate / Eradicate BEDBUGS In Your Homes, Hostels, Hotels,hospitals Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.