Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,297 members, 7,819,000 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Should Parents Tamper With Their Children's Religious View? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should Parents Tamper With Their Children's Religious View? (453 Views)

Mike & Gloria Bamiloye With Their Children Looking Great In A Sunday Photoshoot / Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) / religious view on Nnudity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should Parents Tamper With Their Children's Religious View? by MillionDollars: 8:59am On Sep 14, 2014
opinions are open. For example, my parents are muslims and i've decided to be a christian due to my own view of christianity, but my parents are saying NO because they are 'MY PARENTs'. Should i go against my belief or my parents??
Re: Should Parents Tamper With Their Children's Religious View? by prinx55555(m): 10:06am On Sep 14, 2014
I think they shudnt. I was previously a Moslem , i read the bible and compared it with the Qoran. So many things were mαde knwn to me.i shared my new FATE with my mum and she was like it's left for my Dad. i talked Dad up he negated my view until i convinced him,it took me months tho.

Thank Master Jesus every member of my family has bin converted.

Jesus can seriously use you to bringforth salvation into ur family. All you need do is to do it steady and slow with those you are to share your new Belief with and dont 4get to involve God in all you do

1 Like

Re: Should Parents Tamper With Their Children's Religious View? by falcon01: 12:25pm On Dec 07, 2014
Christianity is simple that's why you guys like converting just say the truth because you don't have to pray5times daily...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To CAN President Mr Oritsejafor / The Life Beyond Here / Blood Of Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.