Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,105 members, 7,842,188 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

What' Wrong With This Photo Taken At UBA? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What' Wrong With This Photo Taken At UBA? (3396 Views)

#AMVCA2016: Olajumoke Is 'unrecognizable' In Photo Taken By Kelechi Amadi Obi / Last Photo Taken Of Bob Marley Before He Died Of Cancer In 1981 / (last Photo Taken Inset)singer Damoshe Shot Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What' Wrong With This Photo Taken At UBA? by contactmorak: 9:34am On Sep 14, 2014
Didn't CBN warned that all banks must start charging N65 on ATM withdrawal from other bank customers starting from September 1, 2014. A splendormag reader who sent in these photos today taken at Ogba, area of Lagos, claimed N65 was not deducted from his account after withdrawing with another bank's ATM card at UBA.

Have you had similar experience?

Re: What' Wrong With This Photo Taken At UBA? by Unionised(m): 9:35am On Sep 14, 2014
They probably want to bear the cost on behalf of their customers...

2 Likes

Re: What' Wrong With This Photo Taken At UBA? by contactmorak: 9:39am On Sep 14, 2014
That's nice o, how many Nigerian banks want to do that when they'd rather find more strategies to take from customers?
Re: What' Wrong With This Photo Taken At UBA? by eluquenson(m): 9:44am On Sep 14, 2014
That's a publicity for UBA customers depicting if they use their card on UBA ATM they won't be charged.
Do you know that banks still bear the cost using other bank ATM for the first three withdrawal per month.

7 Likes

Re: What' Wrong With This Photo Taken At UBA? by contactmorak: 9:48am On Sep 14, 2014
eluquenson: That's a publicity for UBA customers depicting if they use their card on UBA ATM they won't be charged.
Do you know that banks still bear the cost using other bank ATM for the first three withdrawal per month.
but isn't that message somewhat misleading?
Re: What' Wrong With This Photo Taken At UBA? by eluquenson(m): 10:34am On Sep 14, 2014
contactmorak: but isn't that message somewhat misleading?
Very clear message for those who understand, it's as simple as eating rice.
Don't get it twisted
Re: What' Wrong With This Photo Taken At UBA? by dat9jaguy(m): 10:37am On Sep 14, 2014
contactmorak: Didn't CBN warned that all banks must start charging N65 on ATM withdrawal from other bank customers starting from September 1, 2014. A splendormag reader who sent in these photos today taken at Ogba, area of Lagos, claimed N65 was not deducted from his account after withdrawing with another bank's ATM card at UBA.

Have you had similar experience?

This is an internal advert targeted at their customers.It is in line with C.B.N directive of no charges if you use your bank's atm.
Re: What' Wrong With This Photo Taken At UBA? by pimplucious: 10:41am On Sep 14, 2014
Ok I'm gonna open an account with UBA then
Re: What' Wrong With This Photo Taken At UBA? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 14, 2014
i dont wana call u guyz dumb@$$es
even tho u are sounding like one.

the rule is: "when u withdraw more than 3 times in a month then @the 4th time u will be charged''

i withdrew from ecobank yesterday with my gtbank card and i was not charged
bcoz i hav not exceeded the maximum.

1 Like

Re: What' Wrong With This Photo Taken At UBA? by coolk(m): 1:20pm On Sep 14, 2014
That's my BANK!
Why charge N65 when you can deduct N650? grin
Re: What' Wrong With This Photo Taken At UBA? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 14, 2014
From the CBN directive, is not mandated that banks should/must charge N65 at fourth withdrawal but were authorised to do so in response to their complain of cost burden. If a bank so wishes to charge "not on us ATM withdrawal" must start at the fourth withdrawal in a month, if the bank decided not, it has no legal implication(s) or sanction(s).

Therefore, if UBA seems it fit not to charge after the fourth withdrawal for a reason best known to them, I consider it a good move. But the last thing I knew about UBA ATMs and their Cards (arround year 2006) was frustrations and not reliable, there might have been improvement shaa or a move to make ATM users patronise UBA ATMs.

Enjoy the promo as the time last cool

1 Like

Re: What' Wrong With This Photo Taken At UBA? by Rebarobyn: 3:30pm On Sep 14, 2014
coolk: That's my BANK!

Hahaha.....lols
Re: What' Wrong With This Photo Taken At UBA? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 14, 2014
Despite all the adverts on the this,op,this is the best you can come up with.

Education is over rated in this country.
Re: What' Wrong With This Photo Taken At UBA? by MisterLongman(m): 5:58pm On Sep 14, 2014
The first three withdrawal within a month is supposed to be free
Re: What' Wrong With This Photo Taken At UBA? by topeorekoy(m): 6:26pm On Sep 14, 2014
When u get to UBA, read the not too clear message at d bottom of the screen. It explains it all.
Re: What' Wrong With This Photo Taken At UBA? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 14, 2014
eluquenson: Very clear message for those who understand, it's as simple as eating rice.
Don't get it twisted

Eating rice isn't easy at all.
Ever tried eating with a chop stick?

1 Like

Re: What' Wrong With This Photo Taken At UBA? by nickz(m): 7:47pm On Sep 14, 2014
coolk: That's my BANK!
bwhahahahaha cheesy

Bros what part of ogba Abeg
Re: What' Wrong With This Photo Taken At UBA? by samuelson06(m): 8:02pm On Sep 14, 2014
I think this 65 Naira thing is getting so many confused.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Nick Shares Adorable Photos Of His Young Family(see Photos) / Nigerian Girls Can't Stop Falling Hands..chat Btw Nigerian Girl And Her Mom / PHOTOS: Meet, Aivboraye Lawrence Osagie, The First Nigerian In Bollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.