Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,810 members, 7,956,071 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:09 AM

What New Features You Want In Next GTA? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What New Features You Want In Next GTA? (973 Views)

Thirteen Steam Features You Probably Don't Know About By Nathan Grayson / Amazing Features You Didn't Know About Fifa15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What New Features You Want In Next GTA? by GTA6: 10:05am On Sep 14, 2014
Hey friends I am creating GTA 6 wishlist to share with Rockstar. I have some features in my mind that I expect in GTA 6 but the list is small. Kindly share your wishlist. By the way you can news and updates about GTA 6 here at http://gta6grandtheftauto.com/.

One of the main feature I want is more violence. I should be able remove people eyeballs and break them into pieces. I also want 1 sexy girl as main character of the game. I know the list can be huge. But I want to hear from nairaland gaming user what they want in next part of GTA.

I really hope to see some intersting reply here.
Re: What New Features You Want In Next GTA? by simsfans: 10:08am On Sep 14, 2014
Introduce some animals like dogs as the helper of protoganist. The animal should be in my control. Add some new places in it.

(1) (Reply)

Fifa15 Launch Date And Promo (gameplay Video) / Trophies On Hacked Ps3 / Cheap PS3 For 30k Negotiable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.