Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,535 members, 7,827,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Question Of The Day:- Do Any Matured Person Still Use 2go? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Question Of The Day:- Do Any Matured Person Still Use 2go? (2367 Views)

How To Still Use Airtel BIS On Any Device / Can I Use 2go On My Lumia 520? / How Do I Download 2go To My Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of The Day:- Do Any Matured Person Still Use 2go? by Elbizzcklinz(m): 10:30am On Sep 14, 2014
Few years ago, 2go seems to be the Leading Chatting App around, The Emergence of Blackberry Messenger and WhatsApp kick off the Apps among the Matured minds… Although some Nigerians still enjoy using the App more than the Leading Apps currently top the Chats now.

The Question is:- From your own view, Do you think any Matured or Responsible Person still use 2go?

Drop your Comment!

Re: Question Of The Day:- Do Any Matured Person Still Use 2go? by Mention(m): 10:34am On Sep 14, 2014
Elbizzcklinz: Few years ago, 2go seems to be the Leading Chatting App around, The Emergence of Blackberry Messenger and WhatsApp kick off the Apps among the Matured minds… Although some Nigerians still enjoy using the App more than the Leading Apps currently top the Chats now.

The Question is:- From your own view, Do you think any Matured or Responsible Person still use 2go?

Drop your Comment!
Yeah... A lot of people still do..
Re: Question Of The Day:- Do Any Matured Person Still Use 2go? by slinkman(m): 10:53am On Sep 14, 2014
NO

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day:- Do Any Matured Person Still Use 2go? by Mimienudles(f): 11:02am On Sep 14, 2014
Could that means I am not mature or responsible?
Re: Question Of The Day:- Do Any Matured Person Still Use 2go? by Xxpress(m): 11:43am On Sep 14, 2014
In OP words, those who are using 2go are not responsible and matured
Re: Question Of The Day:- Do Any Matured Person Still Use 2go? by Stbillion(m): 12:00pm On Sep 14, 2014
People and their mindless thinking, @OP dose it mean's anybody that uses 2go is not a responsible or immatured?
first what do u understand by the word "social network"
Must it be only whatsapp and bbm before you share with your family and love one?
or is it that you dont subscribe for it or it consume less space on your phone

you must tell me the bad side of 2go today or els......

3 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day:- Do Any Matured Person Still Use 2go? by Djicemob: 12:03pm On Sep 14, 2014
I don't use 2go anymore but OP which kain description be this? angry

2 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day:- Do Any Matured Person Still Use 2go? by epoxide(m): 12:53pm On Sep 14, 2014
You once used 2go why say it's for immature people? Just Because most of our friends left 2go for BBM and whatsapp doesn't mean it's now meant for children.

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day:- Do Any Matured Person Still Use 2go? by DeHero1: 12:56pm On Sep 14, 2014
[quote author=Elbizzcklinz

Drop your Comment![/quote]

The answer is:- From my own view, the POINT is not matured and irresponsible.

Mumu! You think say na everybody dey use Blackberry and Android phones?
Re: Question Of The Day:- Do Any Matured Person Still Use 2go? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 14, 2014
Op, you're irredemable....

You don't use 2go doesnt mean you should give its users such a bad name. Haven't you heard of the saying that one man's beef is another's kilishi?

I still very much use 2go and I love it.

3 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day:- Do Any Matured Person Still Use 2go? by tempem: 1:32pm On Sep 14, 2014
For me I stopped usin 2go when all my friends are now either on whatsapp or on bbm!
The reason for using any social network is to communicate with friends...
Our Eldest brother is a dealer, and up till now, he uses 2go and bbm to get prospective buyers/customers.
Change the choice of your word usage there: "matured"
Re: Question Of The Day:- Do Any Matured Person Still Use 2go? by ITbomb(m): 2:16pm On Sep 14, 2014
I still use 2go.
When I'm out of subscription on my tablet, 2go comes to the rescue to connect fast and cheap to Facebook chat
Re: Question Of The Day:- Do Any Matured Person Still Use 2go? by ife4luv21(m): 2:30pm On Sep 14, 2014
go check 2go on android ... u go fear fear,now u can send voice note ...me still using 2go oooo

2 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day:- Do Any Matured Person Still Use 2go? by Donfamous(m): 2:36pm On Sep 14, 2014
For all dose abusing the op. Stfu.
Nice question by the way. Here s my own opinion.
1. I see 2go as a waste of time, never achieved anything. Those girls act like they are suffering from amnesia. U chat with them and u enjoy it. Let's say after a week u never come across each other. By the time u see them again, u AV to start introducing ur self all over again. (it got to a stage I told a girl she has short memory) so annoying.
2. U need to either call d pesin u want to chat with or as ur luck might have it u can meet anyone online.
3. there is one thing about 2go if u see that u AV many friends and those online are handful then u shull know that u are ageing cos those ur friends offline are getting matured and stepping up their game from 2go #fact
4. Wen u AV a phone that can't minimize, then ur own don red if u AV boring people online.
5. Going offline without prior notice wen having a nice chat. Is one of the saddest thing.
6. çomprises of kids in the sense that. If u ask them for their number they won't give u, but let them but a smart phone they'll proudly display their mobile number u've been longing for in conjunction with their pin, (isn't that childish?) just to show that Na small ppl Wey just dey sample smart fones.
Just deleted. my 2go. cos of those points above. Especially more friends but little to chat with. So crazy. So I think its for kids. I rest ma case

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day:- Do Any Matured Person Still Use 2go? by shadelek(m): 2:37pm On Sep 14, 2014
ife4luv21: go check 2go on android ... u go fear fear,now u can send voice note ...me still using 2go oooo
Guy abeg u get idea on how to get enough go credits at lesser price?
Re: Question Of The Day:- Do Any Matured Person Still Use 2go? by Bryan12(m): 2:53pm On Sep 14, 2014
The last time I checked the only one I saw using 2go in ma family is my 12years old sibling who just got a brand new Nokia C1

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day:- Do Any Matured Person Still Use 2go? by idu1(m): 3:37pm On Sep 14, 2014
I ve said it times without number. Some nigerian youth r very senseless. Someone reason and workhard and produce to 2go and u lazy(op) brat sit in ur mother's kitchen to condem it. I always shake my head anytime I hear people say, 2go is for children. The guys that own 2go are millionares today. What ve u done to benefit ur family talk of more of a continent? Is like someone saying nairaland is for old folks. If u don't like 2go don't underated it please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question Of The Day:- Do Any Matured Person Still Use 2go? by Sard(m): 3:38pm On Sep 14, 2014
Donfamous: For all dose abusing the op. Stfu.
Nice question by the way. Here s my own opinion.
Just deleted. my 2go. cos of those points above. Especially more friends but little to chat with. So crazy. So I think its for kids. I rest ma case
It seems the only reason people like you visit 2go is to find underage kids you can prey on, because you mentioned kids so many times in your post. If Konji dey trouble u, visit a brothel.
@Op.. I have 2go on my phone though I rarely use it. I have met alot of great people on 2go, so I probably wont stop using it anytime soon.
You dont need to go to '2go room', you can chat with matured folks that you already have.

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day:- Do Any Matured Person Still Use 2go? by Mcbussy(m): 3:53pm On Sep 14, 2014
I still use it too grin....

Until when Bbm,whatsapp,facebook, twitter,google+ create chatrooms where u can interact independently with people that aren't on ur friends list...ama keep rocking 2go wink

3 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day:- Do Any Matured Person Still Use 2go? by Daniel058(m): 4:49pm On Sep 14, 2014
I signed up thrice but couldn't make use of the account's.. 2go is all about"HOW WAS UR DAY,>>"KUL" u can never learn any new thing..
Re: Question Of The Day:- Do Any Matured Person Still Use 2go? by NnamdiN: 5:16pm On Sep 14, 2014
Op you reason like the typical Nigerian. Nonsense ego

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day:- Do Any Matured Person Still Use 2go? by Donkaz(m): 5:51pm On Sep 14, 2014
Question for the gods
Re: Question Of The Day:- Do Any Matured Person Still Use 2go? by MisterLongman(m): 6:03pm On Sep 14, 2014
NnamdiN: Op you reason like the typical Nigerian. Nonsense ego
Very true..... The last time I heard, 2go was not exclusively created for teenagers..... If Someone thinks he cannot use 2go anymore, he feels that he is too big to use 2go not too matured to use 2go
Re: Question Of The Day:- Do Any Matured Person Still Use 2go? by constance500: 6:38pm On Sep 14, 2014
Elbizzcklinz: Few years ago, 2go seems to be the Leading Chatting App around, The Emergence of Blackberry Messenger and WhatsApp kick off the Apps among the Matured minds… Although some Nigerians still enjoy using the App more than the Leading Apps currently top the Chats now.

to
Drop your Comment!

Op u need to be flogged.. Seriously

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day:- Do Any Matured Person Still Use 2go? by constance500: 6:39pm On Sep 14, 2014
idu1: I ve said it times without number. Some nigerian youth r very senseless. Someone reason and workhard and produce to 2go and u lazy(op) brat sit in ur mother's kitchen to condem it. I always shake my head anytime I hear people say, 2go is for children. The guys that own 2go are millionares today. What ve u done to benefit ur family talk of more of a continent? Is like someone saying nairaland is for old folks. If u don't like 2go don't underated it please.

1 million likes for you
Re: Question Of The Day:- Do Any Matured Person Still Use 2go? by constance500: 6:42pm On Sep 14, 2014
ife4luv21: go check 2go on android ... u go fear fear,now u can send voice note ...me still using 2go oooo

Shey version 4.0 cheesy
Re: Question Of The Day:- Do Any Matured Person Still Use 2go? by NnamdiN: 6:57pm On Sep 14, 2014
MisterLongman: Very true..... The last time I heard, 2go was not exclusively created for teenagers..... If Someone thinks he cannot use 2go anymore, he feels that he is too big to use 2go not too matured to use 2go
and they feel too big with bbm,instagram,whatsapp, on tecno phones and still have the guts to ask and S4 user while he's still on the 2go network. Very pathetic cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day:- Do Any Matured Person Still Use 2go? by CBNIM: 7:08pm On Sep 14, 2014
2go ke! All the people I know still using 2go are secondary school kids and jambites!

Can't even remember the year I used 2go last!
Re: Question Of The Day:- Do Any Matured Person Still Use 2go? by rioemmanuel(m): 7:22pm On Sep 14, 2014
I joined 2go when I was in ss1,I do login regularly even in class.
Virtually everybody in my class uses 2go then,we even created a room in which we chat every night.

The trend continued for three years,the wise ones among us stopped "2goin" and became more serious with their academics while the "mumu" in which I happen to be among didnt stop.

If I had known,I would have minimised the use of the app and pay attention to my studies but I was addicted then.

2go wasted 2years in life.

And to the topic,80% of those who use 2go today are kids.

Bleep 2go.

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day:- Do Any Matured Person Still Use 2go? by sisiafrika(f): 7:45pm On Sep 14, 2014
How do u define matured? Well, a lot of 'matured' people are still on 2go. Mostly looking for preys. 2go has increased the HIV incidence in Nigeria.. Take it or leave it.

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day:- Do Any Matured Person Still Use 2go? by Donfamous(m): 8:29pm On Sep 14, 2014
Sard:
It seems the only reason people like you visit 2go is to find underage kids you can prey on, because you mentioned kids so many times in your post. If Konji dey trouble u, visit a brothel.
@Op.. I have 2go on my phone though I rarely use it. I have met alot of great people on 2go, so I probably wont stop using it anytime soon.
You dont need to go to '2go room', you can chat with matured folks that you already have.
dint mean it that way Bro. It depends on the types of friends u AV there. Then 2go was my favourite becos most of my peeps then just graduated, and we can create a group at times. But now every one is busy all the status u see will even make u conclud that it is bombarded by kids.
My assertion is that when u AV more friends but d ones online are getting fewer. Just know that u're getting old. Its one of the ways to remind u that time is ticking.
If I'm there to look for kids to prey. I won't be here complaining
Re: Question Of The Day:- Do Any Matured Person Still Use 2go? by lking123: 8:35pm On Sep 14, 2014
Um.....pls,dont say that,how do i put this....all social media have both matured and immatured minds,even in the secondary schools no one uses it anymore,i have a 12year old cousin on BBM,Whatsapp and Instagram,She has over 2000+ followers on Twitter,She doesn't even know what 2go is!!
This is a topic for another day..,,

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Long Does It Take Carlcare To Fix A Brick Tecno Phone / Nigeria Too Like Awoof Oooo / This Is Crazy!! Check Out How To Get MTN "FREE" Bonus Airtime Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.