Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,108 members, 7,825,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Ten TV Shows You Must See - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ten TV Shows You Must See (873 Views)

Always Checkout:cancelled And Renewed Tv Shows List(updated),plus more / Watch And Download All Foreign Movies, TV Shows And Series Online free / TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ten TV Shows You Must See by ayex2013: 10:40am On Sep 14, 2014

There are so many TV shows on TV now its hard to keep up, Most TV networks have anywhere from 10 to 30 big name shows running year in year out. Many get canceled and many stay on to succeed. But the shows we are about to list here are mostly all concluded, this shows weren’t only successful but also made everyone gather in proper time to see every new episode. They are captivating, real and enjoyable.

1. Breaking Bad

Many might argue this one started out a bit slow… I have had many friends tell me they couldn’t endure past the first few episodes of the first season. But I promise you this 5 season money maker is one of the best things to ever happen to TV. Walter White & Jesse Pinkman will forever be legends! So buckle down and take some time out to see this show. You might learn a lot.

2. Make It Or Break It

This show will inspire every kid to be the best they can and always go for it. If you have Siblings or kids anywhere from ages 10 to 18 you should let them see this show. The story and the mood surrounding the acting makes this for me one of the best TV shows till date. Definitely worth your time. This one ended many years back too.

3. Game Of Thrones

This one isn’t quite over yet, in fact we almost have no idea how many more books George R.R. Martin will be writing but the TV rendition is the more than successful 4 seasons of Game Of Thrones. No spoilers in case you are one of the many who are yet to see this show.

4. Suits

The season for finale was just aired a few days ago, and boy was it golden. This show is for intellectuals, people who want to see behind the scenes and figure out what makes the biggest players in business and law tick. It’s also for the ladies who want to Swoon Over how perfect Gabriel Macht is. It’s only 10 episodes per season so find some time to see it. New season coming in the summer.

5. Da’Vincis Demons

This is supposed to be a rendition of the life and story of young Leonardo Da’Vinci as it pertainsto his home city of Florence and the family who control the city “The Medicis”. Every episode of this one is pleasant surprise and the stories will have you cringing for more. Only 2 seasons concluded so far and more coming real soon.

See Remaining List Here: http://www.ngtrends.com/2014/08/ten-tv-shows-must-see/
Re: Ten TV Shows You Must See by echobee(f): 10:49am On Sep 14, 2014
Am not seeing angry post d remaining five
Re: Ten TV Shows You Must See by ayex2013: 11:04am On Sep 14, 2014
echobee: Am not seeing angry post d remaining five
Sorry dear grin
Re: Ten TV Shows You Must See by Kezifils(m): 11:29am On Sep 15, 2014
Do u knw hw many shows there out there? Just say ur 10 top best show.

You re right abt breaking bad. Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul did justice to the show. Started the show with 10 of my buddies. Only 2 of us finished till d end. The rest dropped out after the 1st season.

(1) (Reply)

My Tv (mutv) / X-men: Dark Phoenix (2018) Release Date, Trailer, News & Update / Watch The Best African Movies Here>>>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.