Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Nicky Minaj Goes Br’aless And Wide In Paris| PHOTO - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicky Minaj Goes Br’aless And Wide In Paris| PHOTO (3026 Views)

Tonto Dikeh And Husband Lock Down Their Love In Paris (photo) / Adekunle Gold Poses With "Nicky Minaj" (Picture) / Mercy Johnson Open’s Her Legs Wide In New Seductive Acts (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nicky Minaj Goes Br’aless And Wide In Paris| PHOTO by enitesky(f): 3:08pm On Sep 14, 2014
Nicky Minaj was braless while clubbing last night and dancing seductively in a crop top and matching skin- tight leggings,exposing some under-b0obs...

See more pictures(18+):http://candiiville.com/gists/nicky-minaj-goes-braless-and-wide-in-paris-photo/

Re: Nicky Minaj Goes Br’aless And Wide In Paris| PHOTO by betterpikinn: 3:27pm On Sep 14, 2014
I just need 30 mins with this damsel privately on my bed and I will see it as heaven
damn! she's hot.
Re: Nicky Minaj Goes Br’aless And Wide In Paris| PHOTO by Bertbert: 4:26pm On Sep 14, 2014
Hmmmm end time tins
Re: Nicky Minaj Goes Br’aless And Wide In Paris| PHOTO by enitesky(f): 4:53pm On Sep 14, 2014
betterpikinn: I just need 30 mins with this damsel privately on my bed and I will see it as heaven
damn! she's hot.

Lolz
Re: Nicky Minaj Goes Br’aless And Wide In Paris| PHOTO by betterpikinn: 5:11pm On Sep 14, 2014
enitesky:

Lolz
what do u think of her?
Re: Nicky Minaj Goes Br’aless And Wide In Paris| PHOTO by enitesky(f): 6:02pm On Sep 14, 2014
betterpikinn:
what do u think of her?

I like her type of lady cos she doesn't care about what anybody say about her...

#Living_a_free_life

(1) (Reply)

Ever had a taste of Koboko?.(Photo) / New Photo Of Flavour, Showing His Back Tattoo. / NICKI Minaj's N*de Photos Le Aked By Her Ex-boyfriend, Safaree Samuels (see Ph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.