Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Important Notice To All Tescom Recruitment Applicants. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Important Notice To All Tescom Recruitment Applicants. (2834 Views)

NIS Recruitment: Applicants To Undergo CBT / Ondo Tescom Recruitment / Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Important Notice To All Tescom Recruitment Applicants. by Bayils(m): 3:30pm On Sep 14, 2014
Our attentions has been drawn to a number of mistakes made by applicants in the process of completing their application forms in the ongoing recruitment exercise and therefore wish to state as follows;

OUR OBSERVATIONS
NON-TEACHING APPLICANTS
That some Applicants whose pictures were mixed up in their Registration process (Particularly in the Non-Teaching category) should immediately make the necessary corrections through the ‘Update/Edit Application module’ on the home page of the recruitment portal.
They are required to click on the Update/Edit Application Module, enter their Centre No, which is the first item on their printed Application form (e.g. AKR/ 0000012), choose their Application category then correct all errors earlier made.

TEACHING APPLICANTS
We have also observed that some Applicants in the Teaching category did not specify their Course of Study and Grades obtained at the Qualification field of the registration form. Such Applicants are enjoined to equally click on the Update/Edit Application Module, enter their Application Number, choose their Application category then update their records.
Where Such Applicants information is not displayed, the Applicant is required to fill in all items in the form displayed for the avoidance of doubt.
For further enquiries, call +2347063959815 or e-mail feedback@ondostate.gov.ng

PLS NOTE THAT MULTIPLE APPLICATION SHALL NOT BE PROCESSED AND AS SUCH APPLICANTS ARE ENJOINED TO MAKE CORRECTIONS RATHER THAN REGISTERING A SECOND TIME.

KINDLY BROADCAST
Signed.
Personal Assistance to the Ondo State Governor on Web Design & Development.
Mr. Abayomi Adebayo.
Re: Important Notice To All Tescom Recruitment Applicants. by Ask4bigneyo(m): 6:44pm On Sep 14, 2014
Watz goin to happen to non-indigene that apply?....
Re: Important Notice To All Tescom Recruitment Applicants. by Ask4bigneyo(m): 6:46pm On Sep 14, 2014
Watz gonna happen to non-indigene that apply?....
Re: Important Notice To All Tescom Recruitment Applicants. by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 15, 2014
@OP...you will have to process multiple application because when the site was still upside down,those that applied on either monday or tuesday applied as many times as possible before they were able to get it done....so you guys have to please be lenient....thanks.
Re: Important Notice To All Tescom Recruitment Applicants. by garamah: 12:58pm On Sep 15, 2014
On the multiple application issue, when the site was still bad I registered and submitted successfully but no application/centre number was displayed and I retried that severally without success before the site was put in order that allowed me to do another application successfully. What is my fate in this dilemma now since it was due to the non workability of the site?
Re: Important Notice To All Tescom Recruitment Applicants. by Complexx(m): 10:21pm On Aug 07, 2020
Hello group if u are not in ibadan and want to come before the date of your exam contact me 07066179381

(1) (Reply)

HDS Interview Invite. / 7 Years After Graduating! Armed With A Masters Degree And Yet No Single Call / Become My Sales Agent And Earn Over N60,000 Monthly.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.