Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Pls Help With These Symptoms - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Help With These Symptoms (883 Views)

Scabies - Symptoms, Treatment And Prevention / Photo: A Well Defined Diagram Of The Symptoms Of Ebola Disease / Help!!!having Withdrawal Symptoms From Funbact A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help With These Symptoms by wealthinfos(m): 5:18pm On Sep 14, 2014
I'll appreciate if u understand what these systoms am observing in body could mean.

Firstly, i observe that most times i could just see somewhere in my body on my skin just shaking and shaking, not painful though but it disturbs me when it happens. Secondly, i feel some uncomfortable sensation on my upper chest, not necessarily painful but it makes my chest kind of uncomfortable and little bit presured. Pls i will be happy if health professionals or anyone who understands these symptoms give thier support and advise.

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Pls Help With These Symptoms by Empiree: 5:31pm On Sep 14, 2014
which part of your body shakes?. For chest pain, that's emergency. Dont take it lightly. Go for x-ray quick. It may not be serious medical issue but dont take the chance of ignoring it. It may be a simple muscle discomfortable that only needs pain relief like ibuprofen. You have a doctor?
Re: Pls Help With These Symptoms by wealthinfos(m): 5:44pm On Sep 14, 2014
Empiree: which part of your body shakes?. For chest pain, that's emergency. Dont take it lightly. Go for x-ray quick. It may not be serious medical issue but dont take the chance of ignoring it. It may be a simple muscle discomfortable that only needs pain relief like ibuprofen. You have a doctor?

Thanks for ur response. Pls note, its not a pain per say, but a sensation that makes my chest uncomfortable; should i continue with the ibuprofen presciption? Also about the other issue, just like today, i felt the shake in my right hand on the skin.
Re: Pls Help With These Symptoms by Empiree: 5:50pm On Sep 14, 2014
wealthinfos:

Thanks for ur response. Pls note, its not a pain per say, but a sensation that makes my chest uncomfortable; should i continue with the ibuprofen presciption? Also about the other issue, just like today, i felt the shake in my right hand on the skin.
You welcome! sensation or not, you need to take precaution. If you cant do chest x-ray now (i really recommend you do it), reduce your salt and sugar intake. If you eat fast food, stop it NOW!. As for shaking body part, do you feel chill, fatigue, pale skin etc?. Becareful with ibuprofen. Too much of it can damage your liver. Is it OT or prescription?. how long you've using ibuprofen?.
Re: Pls Help With These Symptoms by wealthinfos(m): 6:05pm On Sep 14, 2014
Empiree: You welcome! sensation or not, you need to take precaution. If you cant do chest x-ray now (i really recommend you do it), reduce your salt and sugar intake. If you eat fast food, stop it NOW!. As for shaking body part, do you feel chill, fatigue, pale skin etc?. Becareful with ibuprofen. Too much of it can damage your liver. Is it OT or prescription?. how long you've using ibuprofen?.

how long hv i used it? But u just precribed it for me now, i have never used it naa. And i said its not a pain in my chest per say, its kind of a sensation that makes me uncomfortable, now am asking u should i take the ibuprofen?? Also on the shake on my external skin i witness, what could be the meaning of that? An infection or something?
Re: Pls Help With These Symptoms by Empiree: 6:07pm On Sep 14, 2014
I need to ask you few more questions though. Do you drink alcohol, lots of caffeine drink like soda?. Do you have enough sleep at least 8hrs?. I hope this is not a mild neurological disorder.
Re: Pls Help With These Symptoms by Empiree: 6:11pm On Sep 14, 2014
Oh sorry, i must have misunderstood it. No, dont take ibuprofen yet. See medical doctor first for full check up. But if you want you may do some exercise and sleep at least 8hrs.
wealthinfos:

how long hv i used it? But u just precribed it for me now, i have never used it naa. And i said its not a pain in my chest per say, its kind of a sensation that makes me uncomfortable, now am asking u should i take the ibuprofen?? Also on the shake on my external skin i witness, what could be the meaning of that? An infection or something?
Re: Pls Help With These Symptoms by wealthinfos(m): 8:29pm On Sep 14, 2014
Empiree: I need to ask you few more questions though. Do you drink alcohol, lots of caffeine drink like soda?. Do you have enough sleep at least 8hrs?. I hope this is not a mild neurological disorder.

I dont drink much alcohol, but i smoked before now, and i must leak either coffee sweet or any other type of sweet. As for sleep, i sleep very well, and i dnt eat much fast food.

But what could be the meaning of the symptom of a part of my skin shaking most times?
Re: Pls Help With These Symptoms by Empiree: 9:15pm On Sep 14, 2014
wealthinfos:

I dont drink much alcohol, but i smoked before now, and i must leak either coffee sweet or any other type of sweet. As for sleep, i sleep very well, and i dnt eat much fast food.

But what could be the meaning of the symptom of a part of my skin shaking most times?
Okay good news so far. Good thing you quit smoking. Well, coffee isnt bad but it has own side effects espcially if one has medical condition. But i think you should cut down on sweet, soda or anythng that contain sugar. If possible drink your coffe without sugar. Good to know you sleep very well. But for precauton purposes though you need to visit your doctor to check your chest.
As for shaking thing, humm, do you have in your family history any type of neurological problem?. How do you feel exactly when it's shaking. Do you feel dizzy, fatigue, tired?. And when it shakes, how long does it last (how many minutes)?. Alhough is doesnt appear that you are alcohol abuse which could result to tremor etc. For now I am thinking of nuerological condition but it may not be. So how long does it last and how often does it shake, everyday?. Do you see anything visible when your skin shakes? and which part of your body?.

Sorry i asked many questions. Just want to get clear picture. I am not a MD but i medical practitional and i have access to doctors as well.
Re: Pls Help With These Symptoms by Empiree: 9:19pm On Sep 14, 2014
wealthinfos:

Okay good news so far. Good thing you quit smoking. Well, coffee isnt bad but it has own side effects espcially if one has medical condition. But i think you should cut down on sweet, soda or anythng that contain sugar. If possible drink your coffe without sugar. Good to know you sleep very well. But for precauton purposes though you need to visit your doctor to check your chest.
As for shaking thing, humm, do you have in your family history any type of neurological problem?. How do you feel exactly when it's shaking. Do you feel dizzy, fatigue, tired?. And when it shakes, how long does it last (how many minutes)?. Alhough is doesnt appear that you are alcohol abuse which could result to tremor etc. For now I am thinking of nuerological condition but it may not be. So how long does it last and how often does it shake, everyday?. Do you see anything visible when your skin shakes? and which part of your body?.

Sorry i asked many questions. Just want to get clear picture. I am not a MD but i work in medical field.
Re: Pls Help With These Symptoms by wealthinfos(m): 7:26am On Sep 15, 2014
Thanks a million for ur concern @ Empree.

Yes i feel dizness and somehow tired as well. There is no neurological case in my family. The skin shaking stuff does not occur everytime and when it happens its just for few moment; could this be a symptom of staph infection or something?
Re: Pls Help With These Symptoms by y4code(m): 10:12am On Sep 15, 2014
Medical practional in the forum.

What is ENT problem?
How can it be cure?

God bless u as u help me on this.
Re: Pls Help With These Symptoms by Empiree: 11:11am On Sep 15, 2014
wealthinfos: Thanks a million for ur concern @ Empree.

Yes i feel dizness and somehow tired as well. There is no neurological case in my family. The skin shaking stuff does not occur everytime and when it happens its just for few moment; could this be a symptom of staph infection or something?
You are welcome. Let me ask you this, have been experiencing this since childhood or how long this skin shaking started?. I am now thinking it's just something random and not a serious medical issue. However, dont take the chance. Dont ignore it. I will advice you to visit a doctor. There is another serious disease associated with shaking like this, Parkinson disease. But I hope this is not yor case. a client of mine was shaking, them it intensified over few week. When he visited his doctor it was discover that he has Parkinson disease. But yours is "skin shaking" which may be different.

Disclaimer: The information provided in this article is solely for educating the reader. It is not intended to be a substitute for the advice of a medical expert.
Re: Pls Help With These Symptoms by Empiree: 11:29am On Sep 15, 2014
y4code: Medical practional in the forum.

What is ENT problem?
How can it be cure?

God bless u as u help me on this.
I think next time you should not abbreviate ENT so that others may know what you meant. The abbreviation could denote many other things. So are you having problems with nose and ear or what?

(1) (Reply)

How Much Sleep Is Enough Per Day? / Miracle Triplets Start School After Mum Ignored Dr's Calls To Abort 2 Of Them / Burn Belle Fat In Just 3 Months...!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.