Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,224 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

If You Have Been Advised To Withdraw From Unilorin Read This - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Have Been Advised To Withdraw From Unilorin Read This (4561 Views)

69 Bag First Class As 6,710 Students Graduated From UNILORIN / Photos From Unilorin Students' Union Election Manifesto / ASUU Withdraw From Negotiation With Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have Been Advised To Withdraw From Unilorin Read This by isoh(m): 5:58pm On Sep 14, 2014
First sorry for this unfortunate situation you now find yourself. It is however not a time of self pity and blame of one self, God, companion or some non existing creatures in the village. it is rather a time for decisive steps and actions in order to renounce back to the ivory tower and distinguish your self in the society.

My experience has shown that most times when students are withdrawn from the university, it takes some rare decision to return home and vie for JAMB admission again, the few who do find it difficult to make the cut off point and thus they conclude they are not meant for school.

Hence for you who is reading this, I would offer the following counsel;

1. Opt for the ongoing IJMB ( since unilorin readily accepts it). Register and resume lectures immediately.

2. Register in a centre where the director understands what you going through and is ready to assist all the way through until you set foot back at PS.

3. Reevaluate your actions and determine to be serious with your academics cutting off Frim some friends may be a step in the right direction

4. Talk to someone you can trust on what you are going through.

If my advice mean anything to you and you wish to take my path back to PS and return back to actualizing your dreams at 200L next year then you can reach me on 08035812144

or enrol for IJMB @

APEX COLLEGE OF ADVANCED STUDIES ILORIN
#310 Umaru saro road opp.IGS ILORIN

www.apexadvancedcollege.com

You need all the help you can get now......come around let's help you
Re: If You Have Been Advised To Withdraw From Unilorin Read This by baruzeez(m): 7:04pm On Sep 14, 2014
I sabi una wella, na una dey pray make person face tanke
daris God ooi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Have Been Advised To Withdraw From Unilorin Read This by Tunjasko(m): 8:08pm On Sep 14, 2014
chai!!!...see long epistle....na make person face tanke u dey pray for....#DiazzzGod
Re: If You Have Been Advised To Withdraw From Unilorin Read This by bosunjohns(m): 8:26pm On Sep 14, 2014
Which one be tanke again? undecided

3 Likes

Re: If You Have Been Advised To Withdraw From Unilorin Read This by company1(m): 8:38pm On Sep 14, 2014
Tanke don full. Na to face ogbomosho

2 Likes

Re: If You Have Been Advised To Withdraw From Unilorin Read This by funkyjms: 8:51pm On Sep 14, 2014
bosunjohns: Which one be tanke again? undecided

Kole ye eee tongue

1 Like

Re: If You Have Been Advised To Withdraw From Unilorin Read This by 2emgee(m): 8:51pm On Sep 14, 2014
company1: Tanke don full. Na to face ogbomosho
If u no dey Unilorin n u no get friend 4dia u no ft understand wetin d slang mean
Re: If You Have Been Advised To Withdraw From Unilorin Read This by 2emgee(m): 8:53pm On Sep 14, 2014
God no go let u knw am
Re: If You Have Been Advised To Withdraw From Unilorin Read This by as1siddiq: 9:03pm On Sep 14, 2014
2emgee: If u no dey Unilorin n u no get friend 4dia u no ft understand wetin d slang mean

he actually knows it that's why he went to the extreme of saying face ogbomoso.
#tanke is now full
Re: If You Have Been Advised To Withdraw From Unilorin Read This by rioemmanuel(m): 9:07pm On Sep 14, 2014

Broda,u won know am ba?
Ok, Tanke is a noun.It is also the place you will face if you have below 1.5 in Unilorin.

But for now,the place don full o.

3 Likes

Re: If You Have Been Advised To Withdraw From Unilorin Read This by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 14, 2014
lool na unilorin slang. If person face tanke e mean say d person don fail..

1 Like

Re: If You Have Been Advised To Withdraw From Unilorin Read This by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 14, 2014
I didn't know ambali was serious about this 1.5 cut off stuff oh! Na small I take use pass am.. grin
Re: If You Have Been Advised To Withdraw From Unilorin Read This by SEYIKP(m): 9:30pm On Sep 14, 2014
Tanke is the closest town to the skul permanent site.The town comprises; oke-odo,mfm, sanrab,tipper garage,etc.Whenever you are coming out from d skul d only legal exit is taking Tanke, The term 'tanke' connote expulsion.Whenever a student didn't meet the minimum crossing GP of his/her department, the person is sent home. Or, if a student go ultra vires to laid down rules, that means, you are a sent home(tanke).

3 Likes

Re: If You Have Been Advised To Withdraw From Unilorin Read This by Donfamous(m): 11:18pm On Sep 14, 2014
Awon omo tanke
Re: If You Have Been Advised To Withdraw From Unilorin Read This by ninovandross(m): 11:35pm On Sep 14, 2014
Shey na advice to withdraw abi, eh na by force too take d advice, na too die dia inside skul #just saying tho

1 Like

Re: If You Have Been Advised To Withdraw From Unilorin Read This by phaphyz05(m): 1:05am On Sep 15, 2014
Abeg b4 me sef face tanke hu get Nokia charger here my fone z dead n i wan call baba ojo to help upgrade my G.P.
Re: If You Have Been Advised To Withdraw From Unilorin Read This by Nobody: 2:16am On Sep 15, 2014
crimpson4: I didn't know ambali was serious about this 1.5 cut off stuff oh! Na small I take use pass am.. grin
it's also happening here in university of Calabar, below 1.5 and fail upto 15 credit hrs load, u are out of sch, while exactly 1.5 and fail 10 credit hr load, it's probation. Unical withdrawing people like water

1 Like

Re: If You Have Been Advised To Withdraw From Unilorin Read This by baruzeez(m): 7:07am On Sep 15, 2014
@ Op aw market na
Re: If You Have Been Advised To Withdraw From Unilorin Read This by spanzed(m): 12:06pm On Sep 15, 2014
Iosh u don come again...shey ur ijmb trick no work again ni....Nntor...na Unilorin student u dey target now... grin
Re: If You Have Been Advised To Withdraw From Unilorin Read This by spanzed(m): 12:07pm On Sep 15, 2014
crimpson4: I didn't know ambali was serious about this 1.5 cut off stuff oh! Na small I take use pass am.. grin
congratulation grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Have Been Advised To Withdraw From Unilorin Read This by ahmbal(m): 12:26pm On Sep 15, 2014

u gat to start working on ur gp nau oooo,cos at d end it might affect ur CG PA, work hard
praying on mine too
Re: If You Have Been Advised To Withdraw From Unilorin Read This by Cerenza(f): 1:34pm On Sep 15, 2014
College Education is not by force o.

1 Like

Re: If You Have Been Advised To Withdraw From Unilorin Read This by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 15, 2014
ahmbal:

u gat to start working on ur gp nau oooo,cos at d end it might affect ur CG PA, work hard
praying on mine too
lool abi? I go dey sleep 4 lt1 from now on. cool
Re: If You Have Been Advised To Withdraw From Unilorin Read This by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 15, 2014
Cerenza: College Education is not by force o.
in developed countries yeah but in 9ja, u fit hammer if u no go college but e go hard and e fit tey. I no wan old b4 I get money o. kiss
Re: If You Have Been Advised To Withdraw From Unilorin Read This by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 15, 2014
'Adviced to......' walahi i dey hate that phrase like shit. Me fnk gawd say in my 6+ years thr, i was never 'adviced to....' anythng. Na me dey always advice myself
Re: If You Have Been Advised To Withdraw From Unilorin Read This by VocalWalls: 6:37pm On Sep 15, 2014
SEYIKP: Tanke is the closest town to the skul permanent site.The town comprises; oke-odo,mfm, sanrab,tipper garage,etc.Whenever you are coming out from d skul d only legal exit is taking Tanke, The term 'tanke' connote expulsion.Whenever a student didn't meet the minimum crossing GP of his/her department, the person is sent home. Or, if a student go ultra vires to laid down rules, that means, you are a sent home(tanke).

I just threw up due to excessive laughter, thanks to you!
Re: If You Have Been Advised To Withdraw From Unilorin Read This by ahmbal(m): 8:21pm On Sep 15, 2014
crimpson4: lool abi? I go dey sleep 4 lt1 from now on. cool

Slpn in class doesn't guarantee success ,do d necessary tinx ,read materials,attend extra classes ,do assignment nd test nd of all prayer is d key

1 Like

Re: If You Have Been Advised To Withdraw From Unilorin Read This by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 15, 2014
ahmbal:

Slpn in class doesn't guarantee success ,do d necessary tinx ,read materials,attend extra classes ,do assignment nd test nd of all prayer is d key
yh man 👨 tru talk.

1 Like

Re: If You Have Been Advised To Withdraw From Unilorin Read This by isoh(m): 7:24am On Sep 18, 2014
IJMB admission closes soon......make hey while the sun shines

(1) (Reply)

Skeletal Remains Of A Rich Man And His Slave Discovered In Vesuvius. / Unical Admission List Out / Nairaland Rankings Of Nigerian Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.