Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Nff Sacked Keshi And Sign Tpes Rebme As New Eagles Coach - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nff Sacked Keshi And Sign Tpes Rebme As New Eagles Coach (2553 Views)

Siasia: My “brand New Eagles ” Will Beat Egypt / We Sacked Keshi To Save His Life – NFF / Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Keshi And NFF Over AFCON 2013 Exclusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nff Sacked Keshi And Sign Tpes Rebme As New Eagles Coach by allsamz(m): 6:37pm On Sep 14, 2014
Super eagles coach stephen keshi, was this afternoon asked to leave the position as the coach of the Nigerian National team super Eagles.This report which was confirmed by one of the Nff officials was due to inconsistency shown by the gaffer lately and his high demand of payments and otherwise. In other words the Nff has signed Rebme Tpes of Brazil to carryon as the New super Eagles coach,Rember who was reported to be a former coach of a sao paulo college football team,signed a 4 yrs contract as the Eagles coach,Rembe is expected to resume work tomorrow monday 15th,september.2014.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nff Sacked Keshi And Sign Tpes Rebme As New Eagles Coach by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 14, 2014
Let me ask first b4 believing this.
Re: Nff Sacked Keshi And Sign Tpes Rebme As New Eagles Coach by Damsman10(m): 6:41pm On Sep 14, 2014
Vig86: Let me ask first b4 believing this.
me2
Re: Nff Sacked Keshi And Sign Tpes Rebme As New Eagles Coach by ITbomb(m): 6:43pm On Sep 14, 2014
Wait o
Re: Nff Sacked Keshi And Sign Tpes Rebme As New Eagles Coach by echobee(f): 6:44pm On Sep 14, 2014
Who be Rebme? shocked shocked
Re: Nff Sacked Keshi And Sign Tpes Rebme As New Eagles Coach by padeolu: 6:46pm On Sep 14, 2014
allsamz: In other words the Nff has signed Rebme Tpes of Brazil to carryon as the New super Eagles coach,Rember who was reported to be a former coach of a sao paulo college football team, signed a 4 yrs contract as the Eagles coach,
I don't believe this
Re: Nff Sacked Keshi And Sign Tpes Rebme As New Eagles Coach by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 14, 2014
OP please where did u get this news from?
Re: Nff Sacked Keshi And Sign Tpes Rebme As New Eagles Coach by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 14, 2014
September spelt backwards

7 Likes

Re: Nff Sacked Keshi And Sign Tpes Rebme As New Eagles Coach by teniola55(m): 7:13pm On Sep 14, 2014
Funny fake news!...how can Nigeria sign an amateur coach who has no experience with a professional team!...hahaha!.....
Re: Nff Sacked Keshi And Sign Tpes Rebme As New Eagles Coach by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 14, 2014
As fake and empty as this sounds, I share your wish...

1 Like

Re: Nff Sacked Keshi And Sign Tpes Rebme As New Eagles Coach by bigtt76(f): 7:21pm On Sep 14, 2014
Hahaha on a Sunday afternoon? For ona dream shei grin
Re: Nff Sacked Keshi And Sign Tpes Rebme As New Eagles Coach by segzyj(m): 7:21pm On Sep 14, 2014
Hope its true
Re: Nff Sacked Keshi And Sign Tpes Rebme As New Eagles Coach by spyg1(m): 7:44pm On Sep 14, 2014
Did NFF work during weekends days?
Re: Nff Sacked Keshi And Sign Tpes Rebme As New Eagles Coach by pat077: 8:16pm On Sep 14, 2014
allsamz: Super eagles coach stephen keshi, was this afternoon asked to leave the position as the coach of the Nigerian National team super Eagles.This report which was confirmed by one of the Nff officials was due to inconsistency shown by the gaffer lately and his high demand of payments and otherwise. In other words the Nff has signed Rebme Tpes of Brazil to carryon as the New super Eagles coach,Rember who was reported to be a former coach of a sao paulo college football team,signed a 4 yrs contract as the Eagles coach,Rembe is expected to resume work tomorrow monday 15th,september.2014.
sauce?

1 Like

Re: Nff Sacked Keshi And Sign Tpes Rebme As New Eagles Coach by pomporiking: 8:20pm On Sep 14, 2014
The way una dey troll for nl dey fear me sometimes undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Nff Sacked Keshi And Sign Tpes Rebme As New Eagles Coach by THUNDER4real(m): 8:30pm On Sep 14, 2014
space booked till its confirm.
Re: Nff Sacked Keshi And Sign Tpes Rebme As New Eagles Coach by oyatmicah(m): 8:59pm On Sep 14, 2014
when we go sign rebme eceb (december)?

1 Like

Re: Nff Sacked Keshi And Sign Tpes Rebme As New Eagles Coach by kris(m): 9:20pm On Sep 14, 2014
The OP keeps changing the name in just one article. lol

@JohnSno
You're right about Rebme Tpse = sepTembeR (spelt backwards).

1 Like

Re: Nff Sacked Keshi And Sign Tpes Rebme As New Eagles Coach by experimentist: 9:32pm On Sep 14, 2014
Make I first book space before anything
Re: Nff Sacked Keshi And Sign Tpes Rebme As New Eagles Coach by kris(m): 9:32pm On Sep 14, 2014
Fresh news from NFF.

Rebme Tpse has just been fired for being too slow in signing his name above the dotted lines. He did it in 5 seconds, instead of the NFF preferred 3 seconds time.

NFF announced they will give the job to Reb Otco instead, since he's next in line and has a better sounding name that just rolls off the tongue.

2 Likes

Re: Nff Sacked Keshi And Sign Tpes Rebme As New Eagles Coach by iamodenigbo1(m): 10:10pm On Sep 14, 2014
make I call the glass house first,(I forgot it was burnt)
Re: Nff Sacked Keshi And Sign Tpes Rebme As New Eagles Coach by sopoundz(m): 12:27am On Sep 15, 2014
I'll b one happy man cuz of I'm tired of keshi n his ego buh wah made me nt to believe is d fact of d coach signing a four year contract.... nff hardly gives out such contract lengths
Re: Nff Sacked Keshi And Sign Tpes Rebme As New Eagles Coach by EmmaOgbu(m): 1:24am On Sep 15, 2014
Re: Nff Sacked Keshi And Sign Tpes Rebme As New Eagles Coach by Ezyp(m): 2:49am On Sep 15, 2014
But OP smiley

Re: Nff Sacked Keshi And Sign Tpes Rebme As New Eagles Coach by Afrok(m): 5:53am On Sep 15, 2014
As fake as the op...
Re: Nff Sacked Keshi And Sign Tpes Rebme As New Eagles Coach by datguru: 5:23am On Oct 17, 2014
Source!
Re: Nff Sacked Keshi And Sign Tpes Rebme As New Eagles Coach by tuffgongjo(m): 8:11am On Oct 17, 2014
The op his playing "Anagram game" on you peeps,try Rearrange the name of d coach.

(1) (Reply)

50 Famous Sir Alex Ferguson Quotes: Happy Birthday To Sir Alex / Ryan Giggs Pleads With His Younger Brother For Sexing With His Wife For 8-years. / Truly Penaldo? See How Cristiano Ronaldo Broke Penalty Record In CL- Truegossip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.