Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,755 members, 7,813,503 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Someone Should Please Tell Etisalat To Stop Milking Me!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Someone Should Please Tell Etisalat To Stop Milking Me!!! (713 Views)

Campaign For Etisalat To Bring Back PAYG / Saka 'Ported' From Etisalat To MTN: The True Story Emerges / Etisalat To Introduce Easynet Time Plan. - Unlimited Data Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Should Please Tell Etisalat To Stop Milking Me!!! by henryobinna(m): 7:30pm On Sep 14, 2014
Actually, I can't remember very well how it started.
All I know is, since fews months back till now, etisalat subscribed me to one daily sms on health, they call the bloody sh¡t 'Mhealth'.

Now here's the frustrating part.
when ever I recharge they keep deducting the call credit by some fluctuating amount/figures sometimes 10 naira, some times 25 just like today, and this deduction might happen like twice to thrice a day.
it has made me never want to recharge except I have something very urgent to do, sometimes my folks be asking 'why don't you call' all I'll say is you won't understand, sometimes when I have some call credit(not yet milked) I'll be scrolling through my phone book looking for who to call (imagine!).
and this has been happening for months now...

This is the annoying part
after enduring this for months coupled with the fact that the texts don't come from a number as such no way I could unsubscribe my self. I went to one of their so called 'Experienced centers' the nigga with a desktop I saw there inquired of the number after I've told him a little of the problem, he then said I should send stop to 54444 I did as he said, still waiting there, he asked if I recieved any reply, I replied No, he said I should go n don't worry they'll reply n stop the whole deduction and spamming of my inbox.
the above between me n the guy happend some weeks back, but till date I still experience same problem, same everything, infact the amount now increased.

I am planning to port but due to some littles things like time,choice of network n laziness I've not successfully done the porting.

my plea
so now am pleading with anyone who knows and/or works with etisalat should tell them to stop the 'milking' act please...
Re: Someone Should Please Tell Etisalat To Stop Milking Me!!! by lomprico(m): 7:40pm On Sep 14, 2014
Lol! U b Cow?

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Please Tell Etisalat To Stop Milking Me!!! by henryobinna(m): 7:44pm On Sep 14, 2014
lomprico: Lol! U b Cow?
eerm... na laugh be this?
when them remember you.. na siphon things
Re: Someone Should Please Tell Etisalat To Stop Milking Me!!! by sseunth(m): 8:06pm On Sep 14, 2014
they are deducting my own money for that mhealth shit....and i didnt subscribe for it
Re: Someone Should Please Tell Etisalat To Stop Milking Me!!! by Lexusgs430: 8:14pm On Sep 14, 2014
Etisalat stop milking Henry Obinna. Oya I don tell them! !!
Re: Someone Should Please Tell Etisalat To Stop Milking Me!!! by francis247(m): 8:56pm On Sep 14, 2014
Dear friend, please and please stop sulking. Etisalat see say you no fit afford S5 S health so they in their infinite mercy and wisdom made it a point of duty to supply with their infamous M health seeing that you one of their most faithful customers just to see to it that you're always of good health and sound mind and instead of you to grateful, you're here skulking. You think say e dey easy? Moreover you're not a cow, so they cannot milk you but rather make your life richer than eMpTY-N.
*runs under table*
Re: Someone Should Please Tell Etisalat To Stop Milking Me!!! by nurey(m): 9:24pm On Sep 14, 2014
I have been in ur shoes and I know how it feels. I remember last month I used ussd menu to sub for airtel bis unknown to me I was subbing for bbm daily not bis daily of 80mb. I wanted to add it to my 2months sub until I could do another 2months 4gig.
That was a big mistake, every morning btw 1am and 4am, the thing automatically sub me, I lost more than 500naira for the duration and he worst is that the Cs will tell u they will make a refund and disable it but all na wash. Call their Cs until they answer your plight
Re: Someone Should Please Tell Etisalat To Stop Milking Me!!! by henryobinna(m): 3:58am On Sep 15, 2014
nurey: I have been in ur shoes and I know how it feels. I remember last month I used ussd menu to sub for airtel bis unknown to me I was subbing for bbm daily not bis daily of 80mb. I wanted to add it to my 2months sub until I could do another 2months 4gig.
That was a big mistake, every morning btw 1am and 4am, the thing automatically sub me, I lost more than 500naira for the duration and he worst is that the Cs will tell u they will make a refund and disable it but all na wash. Call their Cs until they answer your plight
I called them, the lady told me to hold on she's coming,I held the call after some minutes I 'unhold' it, the next thing they hung the call. since then I've not been opportuned to get any CC rep pick the call

(1) (Reply)

Detroit Man Offers To Trade Hishouse For An Iphone 6 / Whatsapp Banning Users Of Whatsapp+ , Uninstall Before You Get Banned / How Do I Use Blackberry Subscription On My Mtn Modem For Pc Browsing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.