Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Countries Best Suitable To Run A Master Degree Program And Their Universities - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Countries Best Suitable To Run A Master Degree Program And Their Universities (1300 Views)

Study Visa For Spain For Masters Degree Program(i Need Assistance) / Aero Slashes Fares To N9,999k, To Run May 13th – 31st / Master Degree For Hnd (upper Credit) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Countries Best Suitable To Run A Master Degree Program And Their Universities by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 14, 2014
hello everyone.
i would be rounding up service by october and i intend traveling out to further my education.
can someone suggest a nice country to travel to for masters program and possibly the cheaper institution.
thanks in advance
Re: Countries Best Suitable To Run A Master Degree Program And Their Universities by pendusky(m): 7:42pm On Sep 14, 2014
following!
Re: Countries Best Suitable To Run A Master Degree Program And Their Universities by justwise(m): 7:47pm On Sep 14, 2014
African, European or Asian country?

How much will you consider cheap in terms of school fees?
Re: Countries Best Suitable To Run A Master Degree Program And Their Universities by GeneralShepherd(m): 8:19pm On Sep 14, 2014
What course do you intend studying?
Re: Countries Best Suitable To Run A Master Degree Program And Their Universities by HisSexcellency(m): 8:34pm On Sep 14, 2014
AFRICA
zimbabwe, burundi, togo, benin.
EUROPE
moldovia, kuwait, syria, greece.... I'll be right back
Re: Countries Best Suitable To Run A Master Degree Program And Their Universities by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 14, 2014
honestly i have set aside 700k for everything. Both visa and tuition.
want to do masters in forensic linguistics
GeneralShepherd: What course do you intend studying?
Re: Countries Best Suitable To Run A Master Degree Program And Their Universities by iyb(m): 8:38pm On Sep 19, 2014
chynzino: honestly i have set aside 700k for everything. Both visa and tuition.
want to do masters in forensic linguistics
Try Uganda Kampala International University
Or Lovely Professional University India

(1) (Reply)

Lady With A Weak Bladder On My Flight From Guangzhou China To New York / Beautiful Sights Of Lagos In The Day And Night / You Can Now Process Your UK Visa Within 24 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.