Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

How To Get Celebrities First Tweets - Some Are Damm Awkward - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get Celebrities First Tweets - Some Are Damm Awkward (423 Views)

Get Real Likes/followers/tweets/website Traffic And Make Money. / Make Your Facebook Page Updates Appear As Tweets On Your Twitter Account / Twitter To Start Deleting Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Celebrities First Tweets - Some Are Damm Awkward by jaylister(m): 12:35am On Sep 15, 2014
after some research i found out that most celebrities tweeted nonsense in there past, most expecially when they were not yet a celebrity. when i saw this i was very surprised that even my very uncle twitted words that are not called for.
here today i will show you a simple trick to get any twitter user first tweets.

firstly you open your browser of any kind and make sure you sign up with your twitter account then visit this link https://discover.twitter.com/first-tweet
probably a page like the pics below will appear for you, what you have to do is to type in the username like iam_marlay which is my user name, without the @ sign.
then click on tweet

source:http://www.afrik9ja.com/2014/09/how-to-get-celebrities-first-tweets.html

(1) (Reply)

Free Webhosting / Why Is Real Consumer Feedbacks Are Essential For Search Engine Optimization? / GET Vs POST: When To Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.