Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

'i'm Addicted To bosom And I Had 3 bosom Surgeries For A Bigger Event.(SEE PIXS) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'i'm Addicted To bosom And I Had 3 bosom Surgeries For A Bigger Event.(SEE PIXS) (6394 Views)

Football Player Touched Female Referee's bosom! And She Liked It. See Her React / Maheeda Exposed Her bosom And Kitty-Cat On Stage / Emeka Ike And Jonathan At Rhythm 'N' Play Event[see PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'i'm Addicted To bosom And I Had 3 bosom Surgeries For A Bigger Event.(SEE PIXS) by ggrin(f): 8:18pm On Sep 15, 2014
frankben: *cuddles her*

abeg leave xsenga. She must be up to something.
*hugs him* *sobs*cry
Re: 'i'm Addicted To bosom And I Had 3 bosom Surgeries For A Bigger Event.(SEE PIXS) by Xsenga(f): 8:20pm On Sep 15, 2014
frankben: oh. She no tell me o. Maybe becos she no trust you grin
UR PROFILE PIX MAKE SENCE. grin
Re: 'i'm Addicted To bosom And I Had 3 bosom Surgeries For A Bigger Event.(SEE PIXS) by ggrin(f): 8:21pm On Sep 15, 2014
Xsenga: UR PROFILE PIX MAKE SENCE. grin
undecidedangry
Re: 'i'm Addicted To bosom And I Had 3 bosom Surgeries For A Bigger Event.(SEE PIXS) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 15, 2014
ggrin: *hugs him* *sobs*cry
If you continue to sob, it might prompt me to start sobbing. embarassed
Re: 'i'm Addicted To bosom And I Had 3 bosom Surgeries For A Bigger Event.(SEE PIXS) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 15, 2014
Xsenga: UR PROFILE PIX MAKE SENCE. grin
thank you. cheesy.

Why do you always type in uppercase?
Re: 'i'm Addicted To bosom And I Had 3 bosom Surgeries For A Bigger Event.(SEE PIXS) by ggrin(f): 8:31pm On Sep 15, 2014
frankben: If you continue to sob, it might prompt me to start sobbing. embarassed
*sobs* frank gimme hand towel crycrycry
Re: 'i'm Addicted To bosom And I Had 3 bosom Surgeries For A Bigger Event.(SEE PIXS) by Xsenga(f): 8:34pm On Sep 15, 2014
frankben: thank you. cheesy.

Why do you always type in uppercase?
I LIKE IT & AM ALREADY USE 2 IT.
Re: 'i'm Addicted To bosom And I Had 3 bosom Surgeries For A Bigger Event.(SEE PIXS) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 15, 2014
ggrin: *sobs* frank gimme hand towel crycrycry
*sobs*
I was about drying those tears with my tongue before you requested for a handkerchief.

Anyway, this is my special handkerchief. I'm giving it to you cos i cherish you and don't enjoy seeing you in such a mood. cry
Re: 'i'm Addicted To bosom And I Had 3 bosom Surgeries For A Bigger Event.(SEE PIXS) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 15, 2014
Xsenga: I LIKE IT & AM ALREADY USE 2 IT.
what made you like it? If I may ask undecided
Re: 'i'm Addicted To bosom And I Had 3 bosom Surgeries For A Bigger Event.(SEE PIXS) by Xsenga(f): 8:46pm On Sep 15, 2014
frankben: what made you like it? If I may ask undecided
IT REMINDS ME OF SOME 1.
Re: 'i'm Addicted To bosom And I Had 3 bosom Surgeries For A Bigger Event.(SEE PIXS) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 15, 2014
Xsenga: IT REMINDS ME OF SOME 1.
your boyfriend?
Re: 'i'm Addicted To bosom And I Had 3 bosom Surgeries For A Bigger Event.(SEE PIXS) by ggrin(f): 11:39pm On Sep 15, 2014
frankben: *sobs*
I was about drying those tears with my tongue before you requested for a handkerchief.

Anyway, this is my special handkerchief. I'm giving it to you cos i cherish you and don't enjoy seeing you in such a mood. cry
awwWwwwwwwwwww
Ur a darling kisskisskiss
*rests on his chest* coolcoolcool
Re: 'i'm Addicted To bosom And I Had 3 bosom Surgeries For A Bigger Event.(SEE PIXS) by Xsenga(f): 4:20am On Sep 16, 2014
frankben: your boyfriend?
YES.
Re: 'i'm Addicted To bosom And I Had 3 bosom Surgeries For A Bigger Event.(SEE PIXS) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 16, 2014
Mcbussy:

Choi!...nah only u get dat baka for ur profile?! shocked cheesy kiss
nope,,me nd d owner of my body grin[quote author=Mcbussy]
Re: 'i'm Addicted To bosom And I Had 3 bosom Surgeries For A Bigger Event.(SEE PIXS) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 16, 2014
Mcbussy:

Choi!...nah only u get dat baka for ur profile?! shocked cheesy kiss
nope,,me nd d owner of my body grin
Re: 'i'm Addicted To bosom And I Had 3 bosom Surgeries For A Bigger Event.(SEE PIXS) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 16, 2014
kanobi: I smell jeloxy.....
undecided indeed
Re: 'i'm Addicted To bosom And I Had 3 bosom Surgeries For A Bigger Event.(SEE PIXS) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 16, 2014
ggrin: awwWwwwwwwwwww
Ur a darling kisskisskiss
*rests on his chest* coolcoolcool
you resting on my chest gives me an awesome experience cos you're the first to do that. I don't feel like letting you go any time soon cry.

evening swerrie. How was your day?
Re: 'i'm Addicted To bosom And I Had 3 bosom Surgeries For A Bigger Event.(SEE PIXS) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 16, 2014
Xsenga: YES.
what's so special about him? Did he instruct you to type in bold or is that another dimension of love?
Re: 'i'm Addicted To bosom And I Had 3 bosom Surgeries For A Bigger Event.(SEE PIXS) by Xsenga(f): 6:05pm On Sep 16, 2014
frankben: what's so special about him? Did he instruct you to type in bold or is that another dimension of love?
NA SPIRITUAL STUFF OO.
Re: 'i'm Addicted To bosom And I Had 3 bosom Surgeries For A Bigger Event.(SEE PIXS) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 16, 2014
Xsenga: NA SPIRITUAL STUFF OO.
Chisos! Please don't involve me again.
Re: 'i'm Addicted To bosom And I Had 3 bosom Surgeries For A Bigger Event.(SEE PIXS) by Xsenga(f): 6:26pm On Sep 16, 2014
frankben: Chisos! Please don't involve me again.
PLS DOC, DON'T RUN AWAY 4RM ME. grin
Re: 'i'm Addicted To bosom And I Had 3 bosom Surgeries For A Bigger Event.(SEE PIXS) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 16, 2014
Xsenga: PLS DOC, DON'T RUN AWAY 4RM ME. grin
Haha.... I won't. Your my PAT you know wink. At least those things i get to see while running a check up on you are good for the eyes grin
Re: 'i'm Addicted To bosom And I Had 3 bosom Surgeries For A Bigger Event.(SEE PIXS) by Xsenga(f): 6:48pm On Sep 16, 2014
frankben: Haha.... I won't. Your my PAT you know wink. At least those things i get to see while running a check up on you are good for the eyes grin
WOW! TNKS DOC. grin
Re: 'i'm Addicted To bosom And I Had 3 bosom Surgeries For A Bigger Event.(SEE PIXS) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 16, 2014
Xsenga: WOW! TNKS DOC. grin
your welcome PAT grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bravo: See Mature Teebillz Reaction To Wizkid And Tiwa Fever Video / Rachel The PIPER Foundation Gives Bajju Ladies Monetary Aid (Photos) / Darele And Charley Boy Have Started Again (see Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.