Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Pictures Of Heavily Pregnant Nuella Njubigbo & Hubby Tchidi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Heavily Pregnant Nuella Njubigbo & Hubby Tchidi (7847 Views)

Nuella Njubigbo Marks Birthday With Hot New Photos As Her Husband Celebrates Her / Tchidi Chikere's Birthday Party By Nuella Njubigbo (Photos) / Tchidi Chikere And Nuella Njubigbo Share First Baby Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Heavily Pregnant Nuella Njubigbo & Hubby Tchidi by Nobody: 6:47am On Sep 15, 2014
Their marriage sparked a huge controversy earlier on this year but today they are expecting their first baby together. Check out these new photos of the excited parents to be. This is Nuella's first child but hubbt Tchidi's 4th child as he already has 3 sons with ex-wife Sophia Chikere.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/09/nuella-njubigbo-hubby-tchidi-chikere.html

Re: Pictures Of Heavily Pregnant Nuella Njubigbo & Hubby Tchidi by Airforce1(m): 6:58am On Sep 15, 2014
The "Husband snatcher" aint looking bad at all

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Heavily Pregnant Nuella Njubigbo & Hubby Tchidi by veave(f): 7:02am On Sep 15, 2014
I'm happy for them. Beautiful pregnant woman. kiss
Re: Pictures Of Heavily Pregnant Nuella Njubigbo & Hubby Tchidi by fruityjojo(f): 8:13am On Sep 15, 2014
Wow she is glowing kiss
Re: Pictures Of Heavily Pregnant Nuella Njubigbo & Hubby Tchidi by LesbianBoy(m): 9:13am On Sep 15, 2014
Husband snatcher! angry
Re: Pictures Of Heavily Pregnant Nuella Njubigbo & Hubby Tchidi by nikkypearl(f): 9:26am On Sep 15, 2014
fairygeh: She looks beautiful tho with a snatched hubby
shocked Tell me more!

LesbianBoy: Husband snatcher! angry

Airforce1: The "Husband snatcher" aint looking bad at all

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Heavily Pregnant Nuella Njubigbo & Hubby Tchidi by fairygeh(f): 9:27am On Sep 15, 2014
She looks beautiful tho with a snatched hubby

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Heavily Pregnant Nuella Njubigbo & Hubby Tchidi by Sleekbaby(f): 9:28am On Sep 15, 2014
The beautiful ones are not yet born, i believe that with time he will still see another pretty damsel to replace you. Enjoy yourself while it last.
Re: Pictures Of Heavily Pregnant Nuella Njubigbo & Hubby Tchidi by Babysho(m): 9:49am On Sep 15, 2014
Nene don get belle

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Heavily Pregnant Nuella Njubigbo & Hubby Tchidi by Airforce1(m): 9:59am On Sep 15, 2014
Babysho: Nene don get belle

Which Nene

Icebebe??
Re: Pictures Of Heavily Pregnant Nuella Njubigbo & Hubby Tchidi by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 15, 2014
She fine sha. undecided

Very soon now you go fade too.
Re: Pictures Of Heavily Pregnant Nuella Njubigbo & Hubby Tchidi by Babysho(m): 10:12am On Sep 15, 2014
Airforce1:

Which Nene

Icebabe??

lol...nooo...d pregnant actress in the picture above starred in a movie as "Nene"
Re: Pictures Of Heavily Pregnant Nuella Njubigbo & Hubby Tchidi by Airforce1(m): 10:15am On Sep 15, 2014
Babysho:

lol...nooo...d pregnant actress in the picture above starred in a movie as "Nene"

Oh ok grin
Re: Pictures Of Heavily Pregnant Nuella Njubigbo & Hubby Tchidi by Pradoklin: 10:38am On Sep 15, 2014
Haters should chop some kola nuts...it will help[img][/img]

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Heavily Pregnant Nuella Njubigbo & Hubby Tchidi by MizEmpress(f): 10:45am On Sep 15, 2014
She looks good smiley
Re: Pictures Of Heavily Pregnant Nuella Njubigbo & Hubby Tchidi by Elnino4ladies: 10:53am On Sep 15, 2014
Luvly couple
Re: Pictures Of Heavily Pregnant Nuella Njubigbo & Hubby Tchidi by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 15, 2014
grin grin lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Pictures Of Heavily Pregnant Nuella Njubigbo & Hubby Tchidi by penny01502: 11:28am On Sep 15, 2014
now that husbands are in short supply ladies are ready to hook up with anything even on thorny branches
Re: Pictures Of Heavily Pregnant Nuella Njubigbo & Hubby Tchidi by Airforce1(m): 6:02pm On Sep 15, 2014
Stellaodoni1: Photos: meet the girl with the most popular natural dreadlocks on Instagram and tips for curly dreadlocks

Ladiswagg55 as she is popularly known on Instagram is known for her curly natural dreadlocks . I got a bit of information about her and how she got her dreadlocks to be curly and how she maintained it

Ladiswagg55 started growing her dreadlocks at age ten , according to her
read more , her mum started twisting it when she was that young , and her mum has started doing thesame for her younger sisters too , so it's a family of dreadlocks then lol .

There is no doubt her dreadlocks is one of the most popular on Instagram because of the curls , some people call it magical curls . I will be glad to share with my readers how she got her dreadlocks curly even if I can't give all the information here , you can follow her on Instagram and get the link to her YouTube page then learn the trick from there .more photos and info from source :

http://gossiptwist..com/2014/09/photos-meet-girl-with-most-popular.html

kiss kiss
Re: Pictures Of Heavily Pregnant Nuella Njubigbo & Hubby Tchidi by JulianBond007: 8:15pm On Sep 15, 2014
She was pregnant during her traditional marriage but she kept denying it.

Husband snatcher! Mtscheeew!
Re: Pictures Of Heavily Pregnant Nuella Njubigbo & Hubby Tchidi by lulukay(f): 10:22pm On Sep 15, 2014
grin grin all dis black hearted NL babes n dudes!!! Husband snatcher?? D key word der is HUSBAND weda snatchd, or stolen or taken...she has a husband, she is pregnant for her husband, shes living wiv her husband....she looks good beside her husband tho grin grin where is your Husband?? pipol wey holypass undecided

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Heavily Pregnant Nuella Njubigbo & Hubby Tchidi by lokito: 10:28pm On Sep 15, 2014
@whoeverPostedThoseDreads,
Make she go use the dreads collect money for Savanah bank na
Re: Pictures Of Heavily Pregnant Nuella Njubigbo & Hubby Tchidi by Airforce1(m): 10:45pm On Sep 15, 2014
lulukay: grin grin all dis black hearted NL babes n dudes!!! Husband snatcher?? D key word der is HUSBAND weda snatchd, or stolen or taken...she has a husband, she is pregnant for her husband, shes living wiv her husband....she looks good beside her husband tho grin grin where is your Husband?? pipol wey holypass undecided

I hope you're not planning on snatching another woman's husband?

Better watch before you leap cuz not everyone would be as lucky as Nuella Njubuigbo and mercy johnson you know
undecided

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Heavily Pregnant Nuella Njubigbo & Hubby Tchidi by Nobody: 6:15am On Sep 16, 2014
Airforce1:

Better watch before you leap cuz not everyone would be as lucky as Nuella Njubuigbo and mercy johnson you know
undecided

I wonder o o.Maybe she is eying person hubby
Re: Pictures Of Heavily Pregnant Nuella Njubigbo & Hubby Tchidi by lulukay(f): 7:09am On Sep 16, 2014
Oh so u know shes lucky grin well married men don't tickle my fancy tongue, and its not a crime for a man to try again after a failed marriage, pray u marry d rite woman...if not den uld know how bitter it id for your woman to b called names like Husband snatcher dats quite unfair, d mentality is sick. Nigerians r tuu quick to curse! undecided
Airforce1:

undecided
Re: Pictures Of Heavily Pregnant Nuella Njubigbo & Hubby Tchidi by lulukay(f): 7:10am On Sep 16, 2014
Keep wondering...wanderer
Cece23:

I wonder o o.Maybe she is eying person hubby

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Heavily Pregnant Nuella Njubigbo & Hubby Tchidi by Airforce1(m): 8:11am On Sep 16, 2014
lulukay: Oh so u know shes lucky grin well married men don't tickle my fancy tongue, and its not a crime for a man to try again after a failed marriage, pray u marry d rite woman...if not den uld know how bitter it id for your woman to b called names like Husband snatcher dats quite unfair, d mentality is sick. Nigerians r tuu quick to curse! undecided

Ok
But marry your own man o
Don't go for someone else's husby like nuela, mercy johnson and funke akindele did
grin
Re: Pictures Of Heavily Pregnant Nuella Njubigbo & Hubby Tchidi by rita25(f): 10:31am On Nov 05, 2015
WEN YOUR MARRIED TO ANOTHER WOMANS MAN BE VERY CAREFUL FOR UR HAPPINESS IS GONNA END AS U ENDED THAT OF THE 1ST WIFE ALL THE SAME I WISH HER BEST OF LUCK

(1) (Reply)

How Big Girls Roll (photo) / Wizkid Dont Dull Remix Ft. Akon. Download Now / OMG! The B00ty On This Instagram Model Though...(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.