Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

CJ Obasi Began Pre-production Of "O-town" - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / CJ Obasi Began Pre-production Of "O-town" (588 Views)

Watch The Trailer For My Film "O-Town" / OJUJU Movie Trailer- A C.J Obasi Film / Ojuju - The Movie By CJ OBASI (behind The Scenes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CJ Obasi Began Pre-production Of "O-town" by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 15, 2014

CJ "fiery" Obasi as he's popularly called have just began pre-production of his next feature film while his awaiting movie "Ojuju" is yet to be released to the public, and this is what he has to say on FACEBOOK concerning his actions.

"People who know that I've begun pre-production on my next feature film "O-Town" like to ask, "why so soon?" "Why not wait till OJUJU is out" Not like I feel the need to explain to anybody why I do the things I do, but I just like to say that, I love film. But most people already know this. Many many years ago, I chose this path. And I've neglected and completely ignored every advice and common sense that demands me to pursue a more safe occupation in order to do what I do. I have against all odds forged on - through all the chaos and downright attack which saturates this 'unique' industry of ours. An industry which in its core structure is designed to stifle or at worse silence any independent thinker. We sail on. We never stop. We never make excuses. Even when they won't fund us, or help us. This is the life we choose. This is who we are. This is forever! Spiritus Sancti."

Source: http://www.fimvillage.com/news/cj-obasi-began-pre-production-of-o-town/

(1) (Reply)

A Thread For Gulder Ultimate Search-11 (the Mission) / Tayo At It Again / Idris From Tanzania Wins BBA Hotshots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.