Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

School Of Photoshop - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / School Of Photoshop (1333 Views)

Could This Be The New King Of Photoshop? (photos) / Train Yourself On The Use Of Photoshop, Cinema4d, Lynda Poser, Guerilla Scale, / Rate These Before And After Effects Of Photoshop Works - Genius Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

School Of Photoshop by Yolu: 5:19am On Nov 01, 2008
I've noticed a number of threads where people are asking for help in learning Photoshop. I have a piece of advice for you: take charge of your own learning. You'll never learn if wait for people to teach you. Besides, why should your self-improvement be dependent on some else's convenience? There are a whole host of resources on the web if you would just take the time to search - however, to make it easier for some, I've found a very useful site that teaches the basics of Photoshop right up to an intermediate level. I hope those of you who wish to learn will find this useful.

http://www.tutorial9.net/school-of-photoshop/

Good luck!
Re: School Of Photoshop by DisGuy: 5:43am On Nov 01, 2008
na we need tutorials where we can ask questions and get a replies  tongue
and chill with the self development issue its just a hobby not some extra
skills that goes on our C.V

where is the charlisco guy again
Re: School Of Photoshop by Yolu: 5:49am On Nov 01, 2008
Well seeing as there are some people that are willing to pay for lessons,  it may be slightly more than just a hobby to them wink But I see your point.

(1) (Reply)

Gphone Vs Iphone, Which Is Better? / The New Social Networking Site In Nigeria Called Www.reachnaija.com / My Oliver Video: Dbanj: Really Funny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.