Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,185 members, 7,825,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Was Kanye West Trying To Perform Miracle In YEEZUS TOUR In AUSTRALIA - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Was Kanye West Trying To Perform Miracle In YEEZUS TOUR In AUSTRALIA (1784 Views)

Where Is Your Trousers??? Kendall Jenner Steps Out In Yeezus Sweater And Heels / Kim Kardashian Looking Fierce As She Joins Kanye On Yeezus Tour(photos) / MOGBE!: Kanye West's "Balls" Exposes During ‘yeezus’ Tour! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Kanye West Trying To Perform Miracle In YEEZUS TOUR In AUSTRALIA by NaijeZie: 8:42am On Sep 15, 2014
Kanye West Humiliates Two Handicapped Fans When he stops Concert And INSISTS They Stand Up!

[size=14pt]SOURCE: Kanye West Humiliates Two Handicapped Fans; Stops Concert And INSISTS They Stand Up![/size]

According to the Daily Mail Australia, the rapper, 37, refused to continue performing during his Yeezus tour stop at Sydney’s Qantas Credit Union Arena, humiliating two handicapped fans.

“I can’t do this show until everybody stand up,” he reportedly said. “Unless you got a handicap pass and you get special parking and sh*t. Imma see you if you ain’t standing up, believe me, I’m very good at that.”

When a fan held up a prosthetic limb, he said the person was “fine.”

But later, he halted his song “Good Life” when he noticed another concertgoer remained in their seat.

“This is the longest I’ve had to wait to do a song, it’s unbelievable,” he allegedly huffed before sending a bodyguard into the stands to ensure the individual was in a wheelchair.

He only continued performing when his hired help confirmed.

The egotistical star understandably upset fans with his insensitive behavior.

“Just remembered Kanye telling 2 kids in a wheelchair to stand up for an uncomfortably long amount of time,” one audience member tweeted. “That sucked.”

“Oh….they ARE in a wheelchair?? PLAY THE SONG,” posted another.

[size=14pt]Kanye West was reportedly hospitalized for a severe migraine on Wednesday night in Australia. He had a seizure and underwent MRI[/size]
Re: Was Kanye West Trying To Perform Miracle In YEEZUS TOUR In AUSTRALIA by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 15, 2014
kanye waste... Embarrassing himself since 200bc
Re: Was Kanye West Trying To Perform Miracle In YEEZUS TOUR In AUSTRALIA by hatux: 10:22am On Sep 15, 2014
Mt chew! He's sick.. I wonder how this guy is gonna make it to heaven self, anyway am not GOD*

1 Like

Re: Was Kanye West Trying To Perform Miracle In YEEZUS TOUR In AUSTRALIA by sunny200: 10:41am On Sep 15, 2014
I even saw a video of his performance with a Guy dressed like Jesus Christ...
Re: Was Kanye West Trying To Perform Miracle In YEEZUS TOUR In AUSTRALIA by fovic: 1:16pm On Sep 15, 2014
hatux: Mt chew! He's sick.. I wonder how this guy is gonna make it to heaven self, anyway am not GOD*
. Who told u he is going to heaven
Re: Was Kanye West Trying To Perform Miracle In YEEZUS TOUR In AUSTRALIA by hatux: 4:54pm On Sep 15, 2014
fovic: . Who told u he is going to heaven
Lol cheesy.. He doesn't want heaven be that oo?
Re: Was Kanye West Trying To Perform Miracle In YEEZUS TOUR In AUSTRALIA by sunny200: 8:13pm On Sep 15, 2014
The Nigga has an executive spot in Hell...
Re: Was Kanye West Trying To Perform Miracle In YEEZUS TOUR In AUSTRALIA by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 15, 2014
Go on, go ahead, pour out all your hate, envy, jealousy and anger, he doesn't even hear them. If anything, what you have there isn't the true story, but then, its not my business whether or not he 'makes heaven' neither should it be yours, unless you want to stand by heaven's gate and count all the people that will enter, while you're outside. JUDGE NOT!!!
Re: Was Kanye West Trying To Perform Miracle In YEEZUS TOUR In AUSTRALIA by dapsoneh: 9:47pm On Sep 15, 2014
Must they go to his concert? So, they paid to be humiliated grin
Re: Was Kanye West Trying To Perform Miracle In YEEZUS TOUR In AUSTRALIA by NaijeZie: 4:16am On Sep 16, 2014
teekay12: Go on, go ahead, pour out all your hate, envy, jealousy and anger, he doesn't even hear them. If anything, what you have there isn't the true story, but then, its not my business whether or not he 'makes heaven' neither should it be yours, unless you want to stand by heaven's gate and count all the people that will enter, while you're outside. JUDGE NOT!!!

Kanye's fan...Lol

(1) (Reply)

"Shopping With A Nigerian Lady Is Like Signing One’s Death Warrant" - Ik Ogbonna / 19+ Married Man Caught Cheating With A Female Ghost In A Kenya Hotel / Nicki Minaj And Iggy Azalea, Who Is A Better Rapper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.