Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

List Of Richest Magicians In The World - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / List Of Richest Magicians In The World (2849 Views)

Wife Of Richest Man In The World, Bill Gates Carries Water On Her Head / The Authentic List Of Richest Musicians - Forbes / Dangote Makes It Forbes 1,226 List Of Richest People On The Planet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Richest Magicians In The World by kizbad: 8:44am On Sep 15, 2014
1) David Copperfield : $800 million

Far and away the richest magician in the world, David Copperfield has built up a net worth of $800 million. Over 40 million tickets have been sold and his tours have together grossed an incredible $3 billion. At the highest point of his career, he was doing an estimated 500 shows every year and earning $50 million for his efforts.
2) Penn and Teller : $175 million

This comedy and magic duo is worth $175 million a piece. They have each written, performed, and starred in multiple television series and movies, earning them an income that is the reward of their incredible work ethic. Daily shows in Vegas, world tours, and more keep them busy throughout the year. Their latest show, Fool Us, is going to be making its American debut this year.
3) Siegfried and Roy : $120 million

Siegfried and Roy were famous for their Vegas show from the Mirage that lasted until 2003 when they retired after Roy was attacked by one of the tigers that they famously used. Despite that retirement, they still have a fortune much higher than many of the richest magicians who are still working.
4) Lance Burton : $100 million
At one point in time Lance Burton was the top magician in the world. With a net worth of $100 million he is still one of the richest magicians on the planet and he continues to perform live and on television shows that he writes and produces. He might not be the top magician in the world anymore, but he does stay busy with all of his projects.

5) Criss Angel : $30 million

Criss Angel has a world class show at the Luxor in Las Vegas, a show on A&E called MindFreak, and a top notch skill set that puts him among the world’s richest magicians as well as the world’s best magicians. Doing multiple shows daily, he certainly has enough practice to keep up this pace for the foreseeable future.

- See more at: http://www.askranker.com/2014/09/7-richest-magicians-in-world.html
Re: List Of Richest Magicians In The World by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 15, 2014
Criss is a loser...
Come-on 30mil is nothing to brag about.
Re: List Of Richest Magicians In The World by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 15, 2014
TrollMan: Criss is a loser...

but that can feed your entire extended family in 50years!!!! (no ofense Bro)

4 Likes

Re: List Of Richest Magicians In The World by menix(m): 9:02am On Sep 15, 2014
TrollMan: Criss is a loser...

Bliving u ve got more than 30mil evil spirit abii.?
Re: List Of Richest Magicians In The World by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 15, 2014
menix:
Bliving u ve got more than 30mil evil spirit abii.?

Yungwizzzy:
but that can feed your entire extended family in 50years!!!! (no ofense Bro)

Actually I was waiting to see the low lifes waiting to attack me. grin

*Grabs Popcorn.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Richest Magicians In The World by tunaguy(m): 9:12am On Sep 15, 2014
I could bet all of them are fake dey just out smart ppl dats alll abeq !
Re: List Of Richest Magicians In The World by menix(m): 9:27am On Sep 15, 2014
TrollMan:

Actually I was waiting to see the low lifes waiting to attack me. grin

*Grabs Popcorn.

Abeg I get groundnut, mk we share.
Share, as in ur popcorn not d evil spirits in u oo..
Re: List Of Richest Magicians In The World by hatux: 10:04am On Sep 15, 2014
Scene of 'em performing or they are ____'
Re: List Of Richest Magicians In The World by datguru: 10:05am On Sep 15, 2014
Possible fraudsters
Re: List Of Richest Magicians In The World by Saheed9: 10:44am On Sep 15, 2014
I thought I'd see those Indians.
Re: List Of Richest Magicians In The World by iykemoney90(m): 11:03am On Sep 15, 2014
no naija babalawo dey d list
Re: List Of Richest Magicians In The World by gulfer: 11:29am On Sep 15, 2014
6)[size=20pt] Professor Peller grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: List Of Richest Magicians In The World by kross01(m): 1:32pm On Sep 15, 2014
Thought i'ld see Dynamo's name here

(1) (Reply)

Isn’t She Lovely? Maheeda Unveils Hernatural Self (see Photo) / Video: Amber Rose Proves Her Butt Is Real By Allowing A Man Smack It / What's Wrong With this Photo (screen Shot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.