Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,221 members, 7,953,818 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:19 AM

Silly Quotes By Famous People. I Bet You Will Laugh Out Loud !! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Silly Quotes By Famous People. I Bet You Will Laugh Out Loud !! (3408 Views)

Ten Most Famous People In Nigeria 2016 / What Can Be Making Davido Laugh Out This Much? (photo) / Famous People You Never Thought Would End Up In The Same Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Silly Quotes By Famous People. I Bet You Will Laugh Out Loud !! by PrinceAdepoju(m): 10:24am On Sep 15, 2014

It's time for the human race to enter the solar system! - Dan Quayle, former U.S. Vice President on the concept of a manned mission to Mars

We are not ready for an unforeseen event that may or may not occurgrin. - Dan Quayle, former U.S. Vice President

We are not without accomplishment. We have managed to distribute poverty equallygrin. - Nguyen Co Thatch, Vietnamese foreign minister

I cannot tell you how grateful I am -- I am filled with humidity. - Gib Lewis, speaker of the Texas House

And now, will y'all stand and be recognized. - Gib Lewis, Texas Speaker of the House, to a group of people in wheelchairs on Disability Daygrin

China is a big country, inhabited by many Chinesegrin. - Charles de Gaulle, former French President

Sure, it's going to kill a lot of people, but they may be dying of something else anyway. - Othal Brand, member of a Texas pesticide review board, on chlordane

I do not like this word "bomb." It is not a bomb. It is a device that is exploding. - Jacques le Blanc, French ambassador on nuclear weapons

Traditionally, most of Australia's imports come from overseas. - Former Australian cabinet minister Keppel Enderbery

If you take out the killings, Washington actually has a very low crime rate. - Marion Barry, mayor of Washington, D.C.

After finding no qualified candidates for the position of principal, the school board is extremely pleased to announce the appointment of David Steele to the post. - Philip Streifer, Superintendent of Schools, Barrington, Rhode Island

1 Share

Re: Silly Quotes By Famous People. I Bet You Will Laugh Out Loud !! by Chanchit: 10:30am On Sep 15, 2014
Silly quotes indeed. But their Oga still dey Nigeria sha. If you knw her.
Re: Silly Quotes By Famous People. I Bet You Will Laugh Out Loud !! by PrinceAdepoju(m): 10:32am On Sep 15, 2014
Hit or Miss?
Sportsmen were never particularly well-known for their intellect. So barring a few rare sports personalities, most sports icons end up saying the silliest things before the camera. And not ones to be left behind, sports commentators are rivaling so with sportsmen to aid the cause of stupid quotes by celebrities (and it doesn't help that most of their commentary is live).

You should always go to other people's funerals, otherwise, they won't come to yours. - Yogi Berra, former American Major League Baseball player

Sure there have been injuries and deaths in boxing - but none of them seriousgrin. - Alan Minter, Boxer

Okay, everyone, now inhale... and then dehale!- Maury Wills, Los Angeles Dodgers captain, leading his teammates through warm-up calisthenics

We didn't underestimate them. They were just a lot better than we thoughtgrin. - Bobby Robson, after the 1990 World Cup Finals match against Cameroon

My sister's expecting a baby, and I don't know if I'm going to be an uncle or an auntgrin. - Chuck Nevitt, North Carolina State basketball player, telling Coach Jim Valvano why he appeared nervous at practice

And now the sequence of events, in no particular ordergrin.- Dan Rather, television news anchor

Half this game is ninety percent mentalgrin. - Danny Ozark, Philadelphia Phillies manager

And here's Moses Kiptanui - the 19 year old Kenyan, who turned 20 a few weeks agogrin. - David Coleman, Sports commentator

The doctors X-rayed my head and found nothing. - Dizzy Dean explaining to the media how he felt after being hit on the head by a ball in the 1934 World Series

Our strength is that we don't have any weaknesses. Our weakness is that we don't have any real strengths. - Frank Broyles, College football coach

Boxing's all about getting the job done as quickly as possible, whether it takes 10 or 15 or 20 rounds. - Frank Bruno, Boxer

For most people, death comes at the end of their livesgrin. - GLR broadcaster, UK
Re: Silly Quotes By Famous People. I Bet You Will Laugh Out Loud !! by talk2riel: 10:38am On Sep 15, 2014
So mama peace have international course mate.
Re: Silly Quotes By Famous People. I Bet You Will Laugh Out Loud !! by PrinceAdepoju(m): 10:42am On Sep 15, 2014
George W. Bush - We Rest our Case
Leaving the best for the last, let's face it! This list simply isn't complete without the dumb doses from our very own Dumbyaman... Oops, I mean Dubyaman. Yes, the ex-President, at the end of his Presidency, said that he was extremely relieved to not be the President anymore. Well, you know what? He wasn't the only one! Read this famous list of Bushisms to see why our 43rd President was the favorite punching bag of comedians all over the world:

They misunderestimated me.grin

This is Preservation Month. I appreciate preservation. It's what you do when you run for president. You gotta preserve.- said during 'Perseverance Month'

It is white.- when asked what the White house was like by a student in East Londongrin

I think it's very important for the American president to mean what he says. That's why I understand that the enemy could misread what I say. That's why I try to be as clearly as I can.

Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?

Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream.grin

I know what I believe. I will continue to articulate what I believe and what I believe -- I believe what I believe is right.grin

You teach a child to read, and he or her will be able to pass a literacy test.

I just want you to know that, when we talk about war, we're really talking about peace.

Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silly Quotes By Famous People. I Bet You Will Laugh Out Loud !! by PrinceAdepoju(m): 10:46am On Sep 15, 2014
I think we're making progress. We understand where the power of this country lay. It lies in the hearts and souls of Americans. It must lay in our pocketbooks. It lies in the willingness for people to work hard. grin

But as importantly, it lies in the fact that we've got citizens from all walks of life, all political parties, that are willing to say, I want to love my neighbor. I want to make somebody's life just a little bit better.

I've coined new words, like, misunderstanding and Hispanically.

The California crunch really is the result of not enough power-generating plants and then not enough power to power the power of generating plants.

I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family.

Put the 'off' button on.grin

I think war is a dangerous place.grin

I have opinions of my own --strong opinions-- but I don't always agree with them.

I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefullygrin.

So this was your, well, not daily, but a lifetime's dose of stupid quote
After reading these, the next time you sit down to pray, do thank the Lord, for blessing you with the cognitive ability of knowing what to say, but more importantly knowing whatnotto say. Amen!
grin

http://www.buzzle.com/articles/stupid-quotes-by-famous-people.html
Okay, oya drop your comments and sharegrincheesygrin
Re: Silly Quotes By Famous People. I Bet You Will Laugh Out Loud !! by PrinceAdepoju(m): 10:47am On Sep 15, 2014
talk2riel: So mama peace have international course mate.
na you talk am oogrin
Re: Silly Quotes By Famous People. I Bet You Will Laugh Out Loud !! by PrinceAdepoju(m): 11:05am On Sep 15, 2014
Chanchit: Silly quotes indeed. But their Oga still dey Nigeria sha. If you knw her.
I no know her oo,

Remind me, pleasegrin
Re: Silly Quotes By Famous People. I Bet You Will Laugh Out Loud !! by ITbomb(m): 11:25am On Sep 15, 2014
"My majesty Mr. Queen Sir, horrible ministers and members of parliament, invented Guests, ladies under gentlemen. I hereby thank you completely…..Mr. Queen, sir; and also what he has done for me and my fellow Uganda who come with me.
We have really eaten very much. And we are fed up completely.
But before I go back to my country with a plane from the Entebbe airport of London I wish to invite you Mr. Queen, to come to Uganda so that we can also retaliate .
Re: Silly Quotes By Famous People. I Bet You Will Laugh Out Loud !! by Chanchit: 11:26am On Sep 15, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: I no know her oo,

Remind me, pleasegrin

I for help you with her name, but my phone don hang.
Re: Silly Quotes By Famous People. I Bet You Will Laugh Out Loud !! by Chanchit: 11:34am On Sep 15, 2014
ITbomb: "My majesty Mr. Queen Sir, horrible ministers and members of parliament, invented Guests, ladies under gentlemen. I hereby thank you completely…..Mr. Queen, sir; and also what he has done for me and my fellow Uganda who come with me.
But before I go back to my country with a plane from the Entebbe airport of London I wish to invite you Mr. Queen, to come to Uganda so that we can also retaliate .

Pls, tell me this is not true.
Re: Silly Quotes By Famous People. I Bet You Will Laugh Out Loud !! by PrinceAdepoju(m): 11:45am On Sep 15, 2014
ITbomb: "My majesty Mr. Queen Sir, horrible ministers and members of parliament, invented Guests, ladies under gentlemen. I hereby thank you completely…..Mr. Queen, sir; and also what he has done for me and my fellow Uganda who come with me.
buhahahahahaahagrin

abeg who gave this address?
As worst as my own English be, e never reach this level na?

I bet you are the speakergrin
Re: Silly Quotes By Famous People. I Bet You Will Laugh Out Loud !! by PrinceAdepoju(m): 11:46am On Sep 15, 2014
Chanchit:

I for help you with her name, but my phone don hang.
you fear that much?

abi the person dey nairaland ni?grin
Re: Silly Quotes By Famous People. I Bet You Will Laugh Out Loud !! by PrinceAdepoju(m): 11:47am On Sep 15, 2014
Chanchit:

Pls, tell me this is not true.
exactly what I'm thinking.

Oya, ITbomb, come tell us it is not true oo
Re: Silly Quotes By Famous People. I Bet You Will Laugh Out Loud !! by talk2riel: 1:19pm On Sep 15, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: buhahahahahaahagrin

abeg who gave this address?
As worst as my own English be, e never reach this level na?

I bet you are the speakergrin
That is "His Excellency President for Life Field Marshal Al
Hadji Dr. Idi Amin,
VC, DSO, MC, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth
and Fishes of the
Sea and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa
in General and
Uganda in Particular."

1 Like

Re: Silly Quotes By Famous People. I Bet You Will Laugh Out Loud !! by PrinceAdepoju(m): 3:01pm On Sep 15, 2014
talk2riel:
That is "His Excellency President for Life Field Marshal Al
Hadji Dr. Idi Amin,
VC, DSO, MC, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth
and Fishes of the
Sea and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa
in General and
Uganda in Particular."
hehehehee, all this title sef na die!!
Re: Silly Quotes By Famous People. I Bet You Will Laugh Out Loud !! by b3llo(m): 5:04pm On Sep 15, 2014
cheesy
Re: Silly Quotes By Famous People. I Bet You Will Laugh Out Loud !! by hatux: 6:44pm On Sep 15, 2014
No matter how hot your temper, it can never boil yam.
Re: Silly Quotes By Famous People. I Bet You Will Laugh Out Loud !! by fruityjojo(f): 9:08pm On Sep 15, 2014
Bob Izua Adun- OPEN THE WINDOW & LET THE CLIMATE CAME IN!

1 Like

Re: Silly Quotes By Famous People. I Bet You Will Laugh Out Loud !! by Jerrick(m): 11:48pm On Sep 15, 2014
Diarisgod oooo. grin grin grin grin ;( grin grin grin cry
Re: Silly Quotes By Famous People. I Bet You Will Laugh Out Loud !! by mikron(m): 1:16am On Sep 16, 2014
hahahahahahahah abeg i no fit laugh
Re: Silly Quotes By Famous People. I Bet You Will Laugh Out Loud !! by Nobody: 1:33am On Sep 16, 2014
Mariah Carey on the death of the King of Jordan: "I loved Jordan. He was one of the greatest athletes of our time." shocked
Alicia Silverstone on her role in Clueless: "I think that the film was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."
Jessica Simpson on her first day at high school: "A teacher asked us if anybody knew the names of the continents. I was sooo excited. I was like, Damn it! It's my first day of 7th grade, I'm in junior high and I know this answer. So I raised my hand, I was the first one, and I said A-E-I-O-U!" grin
Tara Reid Today I was like, 'I don't wanna, like, really sound stupid when I do this show today.' So I learned a little education on sharks. So I look up sharks on the internet and I'm, like, 'WHALE SHARKS … so that must be when a whale and a shark have sex.' Then I think "Well, how does a whale and a shark have sex?' And then I looked it up … there's a thing called whale sharks, so I thought they must, you know … And then I realised that whales are mammals and sharks are animals, so they have nothing to do with each other.
Brooke Shields  "Smoking can kill you. And if you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life." grin
Britney Spears on Japan - "I've never really wanted to go to Japan. Simply because I don't like eating fish. And I know that's very popular out there in Africa."
Re: Silly Quotes By Famous People. I Bet You Will Laugh Out Loud !! by PrinceAdepoju(m): 11:25am On Sep 16, 2014
hatux: No matter how hot your temper, it can never boil yam.
bro, the temper never hot reach ni oooo
Over-hot temper go boil stone sefcheesy
Re: Silly Quotes By Famous People. I Bet You Will Laugh Out Loud !! by PrinceAdepoju(m): 11:27am On Sep 16, 2014
fruityjojo: Bob Izua Adun- OPEN THE WINDOW & LET THE CLIMATE CAME IN!
buhahahaha, grin
I don open am, shey the climate is enough.
Abi make I open the door for VENTILATION TO ARRIVE INgrin
Re: Silly Quotes By Famous People. I Bet You Will Laugh Out Loud !! by PrinceAdepoju(m): 11:28am On Sep 16, 2014
Jerrick: Diarisgod oooo. grin grin grin grin ;( grin grin grin cry
all those quotes they are sharing abi? gringringringrin
Re: Silly Quotes By Famous People. I Bet You Will Laugh Out Loud !! by Jerrick(m): 11:30am On Sep 16, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: all those quotes they are sharing abi? gringringringrin
Yes now.... grin
Re: Silly Quotes By Famous People. I Bet You Will Laugh Out Loud !! by PrinceAdepoju(m): 11:31am On Sep 16, 2014
Khalessi: Mariah Carey on the death of the King of Jordan: "I loved Jordan. He was one of the greatest athletes of our time." shocked
Alicia Silverstone on her role in Clueless: "I think that the film was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."
Jessica Simpson on her first day at high school: "A teacher asked us if anybody knew the names of the continents. I was sooo excited. I was like, Damn it! It's my first day of 7th grade, I'm in junior high and I know this answer. So I raised my hand, I was the first one, and I said A-E-I-O-U!" grin
Tara Reid Today I was like, 'I don't wanna, like, really sound stupid when I do this show today.' So I learned a little education on sharks. So I look up sharks on the internet and I'm, like, 'WHALE SHARKS … so that must be when a whale and a shark have sex.' Then I think "Well, how does a whale and a shark have sex?' And then I looked it up … there's a thing called whale sharks, so I thought they must, you know … And then I realised that whales are mammals and sharks are animals, so they have nothing to do with each other.
Brooke Shields  "Smoking can kill you. And if you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life." grin
Britney Spears on Japan - "I've never really wanted to go to Japan. Simply because I don't like eating fish. And I know that's very popular out there in Africa."
gringrin
Re: Silly Quotes By Famous People. I Bet You Will Laugh Out Loud !! by PrinceAdepoju(m): 11:32am On Sep 16, 2014
Jerrick: Yes now.... grin
me I yam nor there sha ooogrin
Re: Silly Quotes By Famous People. I Bet You Will Laugh Out Loud !! by Jerrick(m): 11:36am On Sep 16, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: me I yam nor there sha ooogrin
You dey fear? grin
Re: Silly Quotes By Famous People. I Bet You Will Laugh Out Loud !! by sirjohnson(m): 11:59am On Sep 16, 2014
Silly but not hilarious
Re: Silly Quotes By Famous People. I Bet You Will Laugh Out Loud !! by PrinceAdepoju(m): 12:35pm On Sep 16, 2014
Jerrick: You dey fear? grin
fear ke?
afraid just dey catch me ni oogrin
Re: Silly Quotes By Famous People. I Bet You Will Laugh Out Loud !! by PrinceAdepoju(m): 12:36pm On Sep 16, 2014
sirjohnson: Silly but not hilarious
Hmmm.
What a difference.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Sean Tizzle Shares Painful Moments Of His Tattoo / Photos From Uche Jombo & Husband Kenny Rodriguez’s Baby Shower / Munachi Abii Unveils Her 22 Year Old Boyfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.