Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,030 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Leicester City Vs Manchester United (5 - 3) On 21st September 2014 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Leicester City Vs Manchester United (5 - 3) On 21st September 2014 (51882 Views)

Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 21st September 2014 / Chelsea Vs Swansea (4 - 2) On 13th September 2014 / Manchester United Vs QPR (4 - 0) On 14th September 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (5 - 3) On 21st September 2014 by majamajic(m): 6:23am On Sep 22, 2014
cherieb2: I feel bad already. If we can't win average n relegation promoted teams wonder wat will happen if we start playing big teams.

football is not mathematics , everything started going wrong when evans went off. We only need give mata more playing time than rvp and also give our second keeper some matches to keep de gea on his toes. Imagine no single save for a whole 90 mins. And the coach need to put fear on refs ,sir alex can't concede 2 undeserved penalties and a red card in a match yet keep sitting. Had it been he reacted to their first goal*the ball was clearly over the line* that first penalty will not stand, even the second and the red card. Sir alex swore at this same ref last 3 seasons.

1 Like

Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (5 - 3) On 21st September 2014 by oluwagbami(m): 6:36am On Sep 22, 2014
Somebody must have casted the red devil out hence all these disappointments.....lol.
N...........
Na the Angel Di Maria wey Man united take dem hand with money go buy na him cast out, expel the Red Devil wey don dey help Man U all dis years.... Angel and Red Devil no fit dey together and play for the same team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (5 - 3) On 21st September 2014 by timoney45(m): 7:20am On Sep 22, 2014
Hmmm

Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (5 - 3) On 21st September 2014 by deeobserver209(m): 7:32am On Sep 22, 2014
Stelvin101:
Ur mumu over ripe. Senseless He-goat
How market? grin. grin. grin.
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (5 - 3) On 21st September 2014 by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 22, 2014
Lmfao. Abeg na monday morning be dis carry ur wahala n joblessness go ur apele joint go play draft wit fellow NFA. Am off to work. United fore life smiley
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (5 - 3) On 21st September 2014 by MabraO: 8:06am On Sep 22, 2014
Neldrizzy: i see nothing stopping united from getting a win here. Di Maria hat-trick, falcao hat-trick, van persie hat-trick, mata two goals, wazza 2 goals...... Let's show Dem the UNITED style, cheese burger no go ever cheap like gala... pronounce MALLAM from back na still Mallam.. grin grin grin #GGMU

Nerdy my guy wetin happen to that di Maira hat trick na?
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (5 - 3) On 21st September 2014 by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 22, 2014
Manchester United Player Ratings

David de Gea 5 -
When a goalkeeper concedes five goals, it’s a bad day. However, De Gea wasn’t particularly at fault or any of the goals.

Rafael 4 -
Not to blame for the penalty that turned the game around, it was a shocking decision by Mark Clattenburg. However, overall, part of a United defencewhich was terrible on the day.

Jonny Evans 5 -
Ever since Evans went off, United looked vulnerable. Will be a blow if he is out injured.

Tyler Blackett 4 -
For the most part, Blackett was United’s most composed defender but he lost his marbles at the end after being caught behind the ball to give away a penalty and get himself suspended needlessly.

Marcos Rojo 3–
As good as his debut was, this performance was very poor. Consistently United’s weak link on the day.

Daley Blind 5.5 -
Average day for Daley. Could have done more to protect his defence and also could have added more to the attack.

Ander Herrera 6 -
Two goals in two games from a central midfielder? United haven’t seen that sort of return for years. Positive going forward but not in defence.

Angel di Maria 7 -
The Argentine’s goal will be in contention for Goal of the Season and overall, he was always a threat to Leicester’s defence.

Wayne Rooney 5.5 -
Hustled, bustled but overall didn’t do enough in the No.10 role to warrant a start ahead ofJuan Mata.

Radamel Falcao 6–
Improved performance from the Colombian who is getting better with each game.

Robin van Persie 5–
Scored a goal but that was the high point of his game. Still not involved enough.

Substitutes
Adnan Januzaj n/a
Juan Mata n/a
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (5 - 3) On 21st September 2014 by cherieb2(f): 8:57am On Sep 22, 2014
majamajic:

football is not mathematics , everything started going wrong when evans went off. We only need give mata more playing time than rvp and also give our second keeper some matches to keep de gea on his toes. Imagine no single save for a whole 90 mins. And the coach need to put fear on refs ,sir alex can't concede 2 undeserved penalties and a red card in a match yet keep sitting. Had it been he reacted to their first goal*the ball was clearly over the line* that first penalty will not stand, even the second and the red card. Sir alex swore at this same ref last 3 seasons.

Yep futbol is not mathematics but can b seen from a logical point of view also. De gea to me is really not improving, he can't b relied on as d last man. He doesn't av dat bite dat scares a player when he's faced with a player on a one on one situation. He doesn't charge at approaching players(in d case of d last goal), charginng at players makes players confuse n give dem lesser option of where to place d ball. If u watch Courtuois n nuer keep u will understand what I'm talking about.

I quite agree with u on LVG nonchallant attitude during match, he really need to learn fast and do better than just standing up only when a goal is scored.

As for the defenders, Jones and Evans are supoz to b our hope for now, but with their injury prone nature, I doubt if they can do much for us for now that's why I said I'm scared. I don't want to conclude just yet dat LVG is being sentimental cos der was absolutely no need keeping RVP in dat game yest n removing Di Maria. Besides I really do not think starting Falcao, rooney, RVP and Di maria all at once is a good idea. I blv starting mata or even Valencia would av been a better idea.
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (5 - 3) On 21st September 2014 by chux76(m): 9:22am On Sep 22, 2014
UniqueGem: lol, apart from being a psychological coach, the other thing i know is that The man Instilled fear into the minds of the official. It's just like having ur very wicked dad scream at you when u were a kid. Forget all the fake stories that he pays refs, that's a big lie. Ask urself this; Chelsea also want to win trophies and they have money to bribe ref, city too, arsenal too. So why is man utd the only one bribing and winning trophies? It doesn't make any sense. If it was gotten through bribery, i'm sure no team will be more successful than chelsea in england. If you watch Mourinho, he's trying to emulate Sir Alex by always screaming at refs, but he always gets sent off. This goes to show that Sir Alex was really a Man Made for the Game. Please Give Him That Respect. Thanks

You forgot to add....with much help from the Queen of England....in your tirade.
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (5 - 3) On 21st September 2014 by UniqueGem(m): 9:41am On Sep 22, 2014
chux76:

You forgot to add....with much help from the Queen of England....in your tirade.
What position in the manchester united squad does this your queen of England play? A centre forward or a defender?
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (5 - 3) On 21st September 2014 by Karleb(m): 10:13am On Sep 22, 2014
cbrass:

E si ku ti Liecester o grin Olorun ajeki ojoh jina si ra oo..Amin

Egon iru adura wo leleyi, abi en fiwa se yeye stylisly ni ?
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (5 - 3) On 21st September 2014 by bbdrown: 10:31am On Sep 22, 2014
glitest:
E bi ti a ma pa de now...Shey e fe so fun mi pe e ti gba gbe ni?
mo ti gbagbe o...e ran mi leti, e joor
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (5 - 3) On 21st September 2014 by deeobserver209(m): 10:37am On Sep 22, 2014
Luis Van Gaal will sack himself in the next nine months.
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (5 - 3) On 21st September 2014 by alist(m): 10:44am On Sep 22, 2014
Lol manchester united the lossers united
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (5 - 3) On 21st September 2014 by cbrass(m): 10:59am On Sep 22, 2014
Karleb:

Egon iru adura wo leleyi, abi en fiwa se yeye stylisly ni ?

se o tun buru bimose gbadura fun yin ni cheesy undecided
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (5 - 3) On 21st September 2014 by Karleb(m): 11:17am On Sep 22, 2014
cbrass:

se o tun buru bimose gbadura fun yin ni cheesy undecided

bros omo Chelsea le ma je bi mo se wo yin o. undecided
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (5 - 3) On 21st September 2014 by lukecent: 11:33am On Sep 22, 2014
Van Gaal, before QPR match last week; top four target.
After QPR game; man u to lift the trophy.
One week after manu got trashed 5-3 by promoted club & 12th in table.
May be if he wins his next match he ll like 'we ll lift the champions league' lol
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (5 - 3) On 21st September 2014 by muderkid(m): 11:51am On Sep 22, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Hahaha You Mean Fatcow?
mosdefinitely
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (5 - 3) On 21st September 2014 by Deko1(m): 12:18pm On Sep 22, 2014
up man u tongue grin

Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (5 - 3) On 21st September 2014 by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 22, 2014
bbdrown: mo ti gbagbe o...e ran mi leti, e joor
E mi binu sin yin ooo...Ba wo le ma gbagbe now?.
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (5 - 3) On 21st September 2014 by cbrass(m): 1:23pm On Sep 22, 2014
Karleb:

bros omo Chelsea le ma je bi mo se wo yin o. undecided

God forbid bad thing we don't drink shepe in our house
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (5 - 3) On 21st September 2014 by dabossman(m): 1:45pm On Sep 22, 2014
UniqueGem: What position in the manchester united squad does this your queen of England play? A centre forward or a defender?

Youshouldn't respond to people who mention things like the Queen of England where Man Utd are concerned. Did the Queen just come unto the throne in 1992? Or was she not the same Queen that was there when Liverpool and Arsenal reigned supreme in the 70's and 80's? So, a Queen who lives in London where many teams like Arsenal, Chelsea, Fulham, West Ham, Spurs and so on exist will go and be supporting a Manchester club.

Spare no time for ignoramuses bro.
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (5 - 3) On 21st September 2014 by Karleb(m): 2:41pm On Sep 22, 2014
cbrass:

God forbid bad thing we don't drink shepe in our house

so wetin be the name of your club?
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (5 - 3) On 21st September 2014 by cotzywitzy(m): 3:09pm On Sep 22, 2014
honeric01: I can authoritatively say that match fixing is live and running in the Epl.

just watch the games and the officiating for clues.

Is this the best ref Epl can produce?

2 out of the home side's goals are nothing but rubbish goals

Brodaly u no go die young.... imagine ref oooo... I told someone say this na correct match fixing people don bet... dem no wan loose
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (5 - 3) On 21st September 2014 by Deepfreezer(m): 3:28pm On Sep 22, 2014
Iceman296:
I don't know how people watch football. You should be Wary instead because Man United is taking Liverpool's UCL place.
a team that let in 5 goals in a game? finish above Liverpool fc? hahahahahaha. tell me another joke.
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (5 - 3) On 21st September 2014 by Iceman296: 4:10pm On Sep 22, 2014
Deepfreezer: a team that let in 5 goals in a game? finish above Liverpool fc? hahahahahaha. tell me another joke.

Its Never by the number of goals conceded. Liverpool lost their back to back EPL Games. Man United is even above them in the table Currently.

Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (5 - 3) On 21st September 2014 by cbrass(m): 6:09pm On Sep 22, 2014
Karleb:

so wetin be the name of your club?

Hmm..I don't hv a club like that, but I appreciate the gunners sometimes
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (5 - 3) On 21st September 2014 by Oluseyi2008(m): 7:07pm On Sep 22, 2014
[b][/b]What is the time 5 pas DE GEA
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (5 - 3) On 21st September 2014 by bbdrown: 9:50pm On Sep 22, 2014
glitest:
E mi binu sin yin ooo...Ba wo le ma gbagbe now?.
ma binu, onitemi. Ran mi leti.
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (5 - 3) On 21st September 2014 by UTILITYMAY(m): 7:25am On Sep 23, 2014
Man U don finish oo
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (5 - 3) On 21st September 2014 by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 23, 2014
Missy89: Spent 100 Billion, still lost to a new EPL team cheesy

Hun, It's too early to be pessimistic about our signings.
Calling Woman United and all that, admit it, you fancy the club alot Joor. So join the winning team already. Take my hands. tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply)

Southampton Vs Arsenal (4 - 0) On 26th December 2015 / Chelsea Vs Liverpool FA Cup (5 - 6)pens On 14th May 2022 / Liverpool Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) On 19th January 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.