Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,920 members, 7,814,101 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Your Mtn Sim Can Now Grant You Instant Broadband Connection - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Your Mtn Sim Can Now Grant You Instant Broadband Connection (991 Views)

Buy Or Sell Your Mtn And Etisalat Airtime Here @ 20% Discount Rate / Get Your spectranet 4G Broadband Internet Connections At Promo Prices!!! / 3g Blue Broadband Multilinks Modem For 5k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Mtn Sim Can Now Grant You Instant Broadband Connection by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 01, 2008
do you believe you can use your mtn sim to get broadband internet connection. all you need is
1. mtn sim pack
2. gprs enable phone
3. pc either laptop or desktop
4.usb bluetooth adapter.

and the benefits of this simple connection cannot be over emphasized.
1. high speed 3.5G mobile broadband service
2. available to all customers immediately you join the mtn network
3. easy and convenient to use
4. gives you broadband speed without the need for cables
5. lets you access internet from your home, office, car, beach, and everywhere you go within the 3.5G network.

now i have packaged this step by step manual in a 16 paged manual which i am giving out @ a highly subsidized amount. you can't guess right cos it is just a token of N500 for the first 50 persons before it goes back to its normal price of N2000. you see you are very lucky if you are among this 50 persons.

hurry now and take your part of this offer before it ends.
you can make your payments into any branch of GTB Bank

ACCOUNT NAME: ADEOYE ADEYEMI OLUWASEUN
ACCOUNT NO: 2327014141590
gtb

or pay $5 into e-gold acct no 5391116
or pay $4 into liberty reserve acct no U1877502

after making the payment you can send your name and email address by text to this number 08028939470 and you will receive the manual in your email box in the twinkle of an eye.
see you at the top.
Re: Your Mtn Sim Can Now Grant You Instant Broadband Connection by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 03, 2008
hello everyone, can't believe the turn out of those that requested for this manual.
i said i am giving it out to just 50 persons @ N500 but now i think i should extend it to 100 persons. it really shows that this step by step guide is a must have. wouldn't you like to be among the lucky ones before the price rises back to N2000.

you have limited time.

act now!!!

see you at the top.
Re: Your Mtn Sim Can Now Grant You Instant Broadband Connection by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 04, 2008
guys act now and take your part of this hot cake before the offer ends.
less than 10 persons to go.

see you at the top
Re: Your Mtn Sim Can Now Grant You Instant Broadband Connection by alldone(m): 1:13pm On Nov 04, 2008
Good offer and the price is affordable.
Re: Your Mtn Sim Can Now Grant You Instant Broadband Connection by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 05, 2008
hey alldone, thanks but have you ordered for your own copy. wink
the offer is fast coming to an end. grab your copy nooooooooowwwwwwwwwww!

see you at the top cos it is possible
Re: Your Mtn Sim Can Now Grant You Instant Broadband Connection by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 05, 2008
smiley wink :d cool
Re: Your Mtn Sim Can Now Grant You Instant Broadband Connection by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 06, 2008
Re: Your Mtn Sim Can Now Grant You Instant Broadband Connection by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 07, 2008
you can also visit my at mypossibilityworld..com

see you at the top.
Re: Your Mtn Sim Can Now Grant You Instant Broadband Connection by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 08, 2008
i have a new package, this time this one is for free lasting browsing
check it out at www.apossibilityworld ..com

(1) (Reply)

Are There Nigerian Footballers In This Forum? / Online Import Biz:hot Products U Can Import 4 Less Than $1 / Online Shopping, Air And Sea Freight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.