Stats: 3,160,511 members, 7,843,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

At Last Free Browsing Made Possible - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / At Last Free Browsing Made Possible (863 Views)

Technology Made Possible. Photo / Cheapest And Fastest Internet Service For As Low As N1,000 Now Made Possible / Free Browsing In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

At Last Free Browsing Made Possible by macayub(m): 12:58pm On Nov 01, 2008
Hello the Great Nairalanders, I have arrived at last with the free browsing software you are all longing for. This is a new kind of free internet browser supported by Philipinos ISPO network. Through it you can surf the Internet with your laptop or desktop computers freely in the convience of your house, office and anywhere without paying any monthly or daily charges on all these 1x CDMA sluggish connection. Now , it has come to an end those period you have to go for cup of coffee before you browsers finish loading. What is more this connection open most of all websites. i have personally test it with Yahoo, Google, BBC, Nairaland ( infact am using it to do this post). it equally work with instant messengers. You can use it to trade Forex! In addition no OS barrier, it fully compatible with all Microsoft Windows like 95, 98, Me, 2000, Xp and Vista. All what you need is at least a P3 system and a bluetooth or data support GSM phone (Nokia prefarable) so if you are interested send a blank mail with subject " AT LAST FREE BROWSING MADE POSSIBLE" to directdealcom@gmail.com before December 15, 2008. i will only give it out to 50 Nigerians so that i will be able to assist them if need be. good luck
Re: At Last Free Browsing Made Possible by altavista(m): 1:45pm On Nov 01, 2008
Guy,y not tell us if its free or not instead of blabbing about what it can do or not do cos maga no dey pay 4 nairaland o.
Re: At Last Free Browsing Made Possible by lancevader(m): 3:28pm On Nov 01, 2008
altavista:

Guy,y not tell us if its free or not instead of blabbing about what it can do or not do because maga no dey pay 4 nairaland o.

maga go and mail him oo
Re: At Last Free Browsing Made Possible by abohrandy: 4:01pm On Nov 01, 2008
If it is free, guy postam here now den we go contact U 4 de settings later.
Re: At Last Free Browsing Made Possible by BossTtdiamonds(m): 7:25pm On Nov 01, 2008
Aboha. . . Guy u wicked oh. .
Re: At Last Free Browsing Made Possible by aomom(m): 7:30pm On Nov 01, 2008
Boss Ttdiamonds:

Aboha. . . Guy u wicked oh. .

abi o bros
macayub:

Hello the Great Nairalanders, I have arrived at last with the free browsing software you are all longing for. This is a new kind of free internet browser supported by Philipinos ISPO network. Through it you can surf the Internet with your laptop or desktop computers freely in the convience of your house, office and anywhere without paying any monthly or daily charges on all these 1x CDMA sluggish connection. Now , it has come to an end those period you have to go for cup of coffee before you browsers finish loading. What is more this connection open most of all websites. i have personally test it with Yahoo, Google, BBC, Nairaland ( infact am using it to do this post). it equally work with instant messengers. You can use it to trade Forex! In addition no OS barrier, it fully compatible with all Microsoft Windows like 95, 98, Me, 2000, Xp and Vista. All what you need is at least a P3 system and a bluetooth or data support GSM phone (Nokia prefarable) so if you are interested send a blank mail with subject " AT LAST FREE BROWSING MADE POSSIBLE" to directdealcom@gmail.com before December 15, 2008. i will only give it out to 50 Nigerians so that i will be able to assist them if need be. good luck

na wa o u from jand or from ya village ni,
Re: At Last Free Browsing Made Possible by macayub(m): 11:02pm On Nov 03, 2008
Guy,y not tell us if its free or not instead of blabbing about what it can do or not do because maga no dey pay 4 nairaland o.

Na true talk the browsing is free i mean absolutely free but for the settings manual and assistant which i will render later you will a token. I have paid a lot even on this forum on nothing. Before i discover this from one guy from philipine who equally charge me for a token. so if you are interested prepared to pay something, nothing go for nothing. you cant reap where you dont sow. if you want me to be using my time and my money to assist pls, i beg u must drop something. the medicine wey person no use money to get, person no dey keep am well. if you like call it whatever you like

Dell Latitude C610 Pentium 3 + Free 2gb Usb Flash / Free Inter Browsing On Computer For Zain Subcribers / Hp Laptop 1600gb,1gb,bluetooth,vista business: 118k