Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,105 members, 7,957,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:42 AM

Get A Uk University Degree Here In Nigeria!!!! - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Get A Uk University Degree Here In Nigeria!!!! (1697 Views)

On The Spot Admission To Uk University On 20th July,2013 / Study For UK University Degrees In Malaysia / Earn Your University Degree/diploma Freely With 6 Foreign Uni Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get A Uk University Degree Here In Nigeria!!!! by lcstnigeria: 4:01pm On Sep 15, 2014
London College of Science and Technology LCST now in Nigeria!!!

LCST College of Further Education campus is located at the heartbeat of lagos.

You can now start your education here and obtain your international degree with us or better still start with us and complete your degree in the UK, US or CANADA by joining the final year in any university of your choice.
This is very easy and simple as you don't need JAMB to be qualified.

We offer different Association of Business Executives (ABE) and ICT courses under a relaxed atmosphere, as all our classrooms have air condition.
We have experienced and qualified teachers taking our modules.

Visit our website: www.lcstnigeria.com or mail us: admin@lcstnigeria.com
our office lines are: 01-295 7703 or 0803 079 3248

we are at 110b obafemi awolowo way, Ikeja, Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get A Uk University Degree Here In Nigeria!!!! by LCST(f): 4:16pm On Sep 15, 2014
HELLO,HAVE HEARD ABOUT ABE LONG TIME AGO, IT A GREAT PATH WAY IN TO UNIVERSITY IN NIGERIA AND ABROAD, AM ACTUALLY WRITING MY LEVEL 5 EXAM BY DECEMBER, WILL COME TO YOUR OFFICE TO PREPARE FOR MY LEVEL 6 EXAMS. THANKS FOR HAVING YOU HERE!!!!
Re: Get A Uk University Degree Here In Nigeria!!!! by lcstnigeria: 4:21pm On Sep 15, 2014
LCST: HELLO,HAVE HEARD ABOUT ABE LONG TIME AGO, IT A GREAT PATH WAY IN TO UNIVERSITY IN NIGERIA AND ABROAD, AM ACTUALLY WRITING MY LEVEL 5 EXAM BY DECEMBER, WILL COME TO YOUR OFFICE TO PREPARE FOR MY LEVEL 6 EXAMS. THANKS FOR HAVING YOU HERE!!!!
ok we will be expecting you. And goodluck in your level 5 examination
Re: Get A Uk University Degree Here In Nigeria!!!! by bukolaaaa(f): 12:57pm On Sep 16, 2014
(ABE) Association of Business Executive had Ten great benefits which are as followssadi) New job- An ABE qualification will help you to find the job or gain the promotion you want. (ii)Go To University -More than 80 universities worldwide officially( and many more in practice) accept ABE qualifications for entry at different stages. (iii) Study Worldwide- You can study in one of hundreds of colleges worldwide, which between them offer a range of flexible study options. (iv) Support- as one of Abe's 50,000 students you have access to to a comprehensive support and information network with both online and printed material available. (V) Quality- plus you can be very confident about the quality of the qualification you will receive, as all ABE qualifications are accredited by Ofqual(the British Government's regulatory authority) as well as equivalent bodies Worldwide. (vi) Flexible - ABE qualification are very flexible. (vii) Progression - You don't need a formal qualification to start your studies with ABE if you start with the Level 4 Diploma. (Viii) Cost Effective- ABE is not -for-profit organization and so it endeavors to ensure that its prices are always as affordable as possible without compromising the quality of its qualifications. (ix) Exemptions ABE qualifications provide exemptions from units in qualifications offered by some other professional bodies and equally ABE accepts some other professional qualifications as exceptions for its qualifications. (X) Successful completion of an ABE level 5 Diploma or Higher qualification entitles you to become an Associate and in time a member of the Association of the Business Executive. Hurry now to register and book for your exams, no need to waste time and money any further. Thanks Amoke
Re: Get A Uk University Degree Here In Nigeria!!!! by bukolaaaa(f): 1:05pm On Sep 16, 2014
bukolaaaa: (ABE) Association of Business Executive had Ten great benefits which are as followssadi) New job- An ABE qualification will help you to find the job or gain the promotion you want. (ii)Go To University -More than 80 universities worldwide officially( and many more in practice) accept ABE qualifications for entry at different stages. (iii) Study Worldwide- You can study in one of hundreds of colleges worldwide, which between them offer a range of flexible study options. (iv) Support- as one of Abe's 50,000 students you have access to to a comprehensive support and information network with both online and printed material available. (V) Quality- plus you can be very confident about the quality of the qualification you will receive, as all ABE qualifications are accredited by Ofqual(the British Government's regulatory authority) as well as equivalent bodies Worldwide. (vi) Flexible - ABE qualification are very flexible. (vii) Progression - You don't need a formal qualification to start your studies with ABE if you start with the Level 4 Diploma. (Viii) Cost Effective- ABE is not -for-profit organization and so it endeavors to ensure that its prices are always as affordable as possible without compromising the quality of its qualifications. (ix) Exemptions ABE qualifications provide exemptions from units in qualifications offered by some other professional bodies and equally ABE accepts some other professional qualifications as exceptions for its qualifications. (X) Successful completion of an ABE level 5 Diploma or Higher qualification entitles you to become an Associate and in time a member of the Association of the Business Executive. Hurry now to register and book for your exams, no need to waste time and money any further. Thanks Bukola Amoke
Re: Get A Uk University Degree Here In Nigeria!!!! by bukolaaaa(f): 10:53am On Sep 17, 2014
bukolaaaa:
hello i want to ask if there are any other new courses on ABE NOW apart from this ones i new about because my cousin have interest on ABE
BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT
MARKETING MANAGEMENT
TRAVEL,TOURISM AND HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT
INFORMATION SYSTEM MANAGEMENT
FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Re: Get A Uk University Degree Here In Nigeria!!!! by lcstnigeria: 11:52am On Sep 17, 2014
bukolaaaa:
hello i want to ask if there are any other new courses on ABE NOW apart from this ones i new about because my cousin have interest on ABE
BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT
MARKETING MANAGEMENT
TRAVEL,TOURISM AND HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT
INFORMATION SYSTEM MANAGEMENT
FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Those are the courses running for now, I will let you know once we have new ones. Thanks
Re: Get A Uk University Degree Here In Nigeria!!!! by bukolaaaa(f): 1:05pm On Sep 17, 2014
lcstnigeria:
Those are the courses running for now, I will let you know once we have new ones. Thanks
please can you tell me more about ABE, your services here in Nigeria, Tuition fee and every other details. thanks
Re: Get A Uk University Degree Here In Nigeria!!!! by lcstnigeria: 1:42pm On Sep 17, 2014
bukolaaaa:
please can you tell me more about ABE, your services here in Nigeria, Tuition fee and every other details. thanks
we are lcst college of further education, just like you are already aware we offer courses in ABE, ICAN, ACCA AND ICT. Talking about ABE which I believe is your area of interest, we register you for the courses, prepare you for the examinations and counsel you on the right path to academic excellence.
please visit our website: www.lcstnigeria.com or email us on: admin@lcstnigeria.com
our phone numbers are: 01-2957703 and 08030793248
or just come straight to our office located at 110b obafemi awolowo way, ikeja-lagos
Re: Get A Uk University Degree Here In Nigeria!!!! by lcstnigeria: 1:56pm On Sep 17, 2014
lcstnigeria:
we are lcst college of further education, just like you are already aware we offer courses in ABE, ICAN, ACCA AND ICT. Talking about ABE which I believe is your area of interest, we register you for the courses, prepare you for the examinations and counsel you on the right path to academic excellence.
please visit our website: www.lcstnigeria.com or email us on: admin@lcstnigeria.com
our phone numbers are: 01-2957703 and 08030793248
or just come straight to our office located at 110b obafemi awolowo way, ikeja-lagos
please can you give me the details on tuition fee in order of the levels? thanks
Re: Get A Uk University Degree Here In Nigeria!!!! by lcstnigeria: 2:57pm On Sep 17, 2014
lcstnigeria:
please can you give me the details on tuition fee in order of the levels? thanks

please find below our fees:

ABE FEE 2014/2015
LEVEL 4
APPLICATION N10,000
COURSE FEE N170,000
TOTAL N180,000

LEVEL 5
APPLICATION N10,000
COURSE N190,000
TOTAL N200,000
PROGRESSION N160,000

LEVEL 6
APPLICATION N10,000
COURSE FEE N220,000
TOTAL N230,000
PROGRESSION N225,000

ABE REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS
• 2 PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH
• BIRTH CERTIFICATE/AFFIDAVIT FOR DECLARATION OF AGE
• AFFIDAVIT OF CHANGE OF NAME (IF APPLICABLE)
• VALID ID (DRIVERS LICENCE, NATIONAL ID, INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT, ETC)
• ALL COPIES OF CURRENT QUALIFICATIONS

TERMS & CONDITIONS
• Course fee is payable at once
• Any student paying twice must pay a deposit of at least 75% of course fee at the start of class
• 25% of balance payment must be paid at class half term will not be permitted into class
• Student who have not fully paid their fees at class half term will not be permitted into class
• Please note that this requirement will be strictly implemented.
• Course fee in inclusive of (i) Tuition fee (ii) Syllabus (iii) Lecture guide (iv) Textbooks (v) 5years past questions& answers (vi) Tutorial & Revision classes
ABE class is a period of 16weeks/semester inclusive of 14 weeks of class and 2 weeks of revision
Tel: 08030793248, 01-2957703
Re: Get A Uk University Degree Here In Nigeria!!!! by bukolaaaa(f): 5:02pm On Sep 18, 2014
lcstnigeria:

please find below our fees:

ABE FEE 2014/2015
LEVEL 4
APPLICATION N10,000
COURSE FEE N170,000
TOTAL N180,000

LEVEL 5
APPLICATION N10,000
COURSE N190,000
TOTAL N200,000
PROGRESSION N160,000

LEVEL 6
APPLICATION N10,000
COURSE FEE N220,000
TOTAL N230,000
PROGRESSION N225,000

ABE REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS
• 2 PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH
• BIRTH CERTIFICATE/AFFIDAVIT FOR DECLARATION OF AGE
• AFFIDAVIT OF CHANGE OF NAME (IF APPLICABLE)
• VALID ID (DRIVERS LICENCE, NATIONAL ID, INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT, ETC)
• ALL COPIES OF CURRENT QUALIFICATIONS

TERMS & CONDITIONS
• Course fee is payable at once
• Any student paying twice must pay a deposit of at least 75% of course fee at the start of class
• 25% of balance payment must be paid at class half term will not be permitted into class
• Student who have not fully paid their fees at class half term will not be permitted into class
• Please note that this requirement will be strictly implemented.
• Course fee in inclusive of (i) Tuition fee (ii) Syllabus (iii) Lecture guide (iv) Textbooks (v) 5years past questions& answers (vi) Tutorial & Revision classes
ABE class is a period of 16weeks/semester inclusive of 14 weeks of class and 2 weeks of revision
Tel: 08030793248, 01-2957703
hello, have been sending mail to your email address and website none of them seems to be valid. I want to ask if your prices are negotiable, although it cheaper compare to what i paid on my level 5. thanks
Re: Get A Uk University Degree Here In Nigeria!!!! by lcstnigeria: 8:25am On Sep 22, 2014
bukolaaaa:
hello, have been sending mail to your email address and website none of them seems to be valid. I want to ask if your prices are negotiable, although it cheaper compare to what i paid on my level 5. thanks
Hello Bukola, our website is www.lcstnigeria.com and our email is admin@lcstnigeria.com
Re: Get A Uk University Degree Here In Nigeria!!!! by ayoagun: 10:46am On Sep 22, 2014
lcstnigeria: London College of Science and Technology LCST now in Nigeria!!!

LCST College of Further Education campus is located at the heartbeat of lagos.

You can now start your education here and obtain your international degree with us or better still start with us and complete your degree in the UK, US or CANADA by joining the final year in any university of your choice.
This is very easy and simple as you don't need JAMB to be qualified.

We offer different Association of Business Executives (ABE) and ICT courses under a relaxed atmosphere, as all our classrooms have air condition.
We have experienced and qualified teachers taking our modules.

Visit our website: www.lcstnigeria.com or mail us: admin@lcstnigeria.com
our office lines are: 01-295 7703 or 0803 079 3248

we are at 110b obafemi awolowo way, Ikeja, Lagos

Hello, please I have my o'level results already and am interested in studying ABE, do I need JAMB before i can apply for it? A friend told me they will request for Jamb result before i can apply
Re: Get A Uk University Degree Here In Nigeria!!!! by BrixAcademy: 11:48am On Mar 11, 2019
ayoagun:

Hello, please I have my o'level results already and am interested in studying ABE, do I need JAMB before i can apply for it? A friend told me they will request for Jamb result before i can apply

hi, Brix Academy is one of d 2 centres in nigeria that run ABE courses. please refer to ABE website. or send me an email and lets talk. lagos.brixacademy@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Get The Polytechnic Ibadan Nd Result For Just 10k / Study In Cyprus, No Application Fee/service Charge / Get Your Datalink University Ghana Admission Scratch Card In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.