Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

How To Clear Spot - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Clear Spot (1681 Views)

Woman Loses Hands And Legs To Illegal Butt Injection / What Can I Use To Clear Off Pimples On My Face / Boy Born With Eight Arms And Legs Shows Off New Body After Pioneering Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Clear Spot by kinkie(f): 4:27pm On Sep 15, 2014
hello nairalanders,
I need ur help cos I know there are pple with lot of insights here.
I have this terrible spots on my skin which has refused to go after trying so many creams and product. I had these spots as a result of skin reaction and allergies right from when I've been little I react to things easily, it could be change of environment, it could be water, weather, when I was in boarding school, contact with grass, or even visitors in our house! I was told at d hospital that its just my blood and it will eventually stop.
actually it has stopped now just few years ago..thank goodness but right now the problem I'm facing is how to clean off the spots caused by this stuff.

I feel unhappy when pple stare at my legs when walking by. I can't even wear a decent skirt or gown
pls nairalanders wat can one use to clean off stubborn spot.. aged ones for that matter. thanks
maybe Seun or mods can take it to fp
Re: How To Clear Spot by lirusehn(m): 4:55pm On Sep 15, 2014

Not like Ave got anything good to offer sha.

But that leg be like Daddy own na undecided
Re: How To Clear Spot by lyntiffany(f): 5:03pm On Sep 15, 2014
kinkie: hello nairalanders,
I need ur help cos I know there are pple with lot of insights here.
I have this terrible spots on my skin which has refused to go after trying so many creams and product. I had these spots as a result of skin reaction and allergies right from when I've been little I react to things easily, it could be change of environment, it could be water, weather, when I was in boarding school, contact with grass, or even visitors in our house! I was told at d hospital that its just my blood and it will eventually stop.
actually it has stopped now just few years ago..thank goodness but right now the problem I'm facing is how to clean off the spots and wrinkle caused by this stuff. I'm 22yrs old and its sad my skin looks like this at this age.

I feel unhappy when pple stare at my legs when walking by. I can't even wear a decent skirt or gown
pls nairalanders wat can one use to clean off stubborn spot.. aged ones for that matter. thanks
maybe Seun or mods can take it to fp
what's your skin type? don't think chemical will do you any good , pls go natural use pure honey( original) , albumen found in egg, and aloevera. How to prepare it:
1, Get 0.75 liter empty container of eva water , fill it with honey and bring 2/3 eggs and add the albumen inside the honey and shake properly. Allow it to mix well for a day.
2, Get 2 leaves of male and female aloevera , add the yellow aloes inside the container and shake properly N.B this is to be done on the second day. After mixing allow it for 5hrs then is set to be used. use it morning and night. Make sure you use hot or luke warm water in bathing. After bathing apply the mixture in the affected areas ,wait for 1hr then rinse it off. Continue the procedure until you achieve your desired result.

1 Like

Re: How To Clear Spot by Tonykings: 5:13pm On Sep 15, 2014
Use gbo gbo ni shey... mix am wt potash + hotwater then find one good bleaching cream add join... rub it 3 times a day, morning aftanonn nd evenin
Re: How To Clear Spot by kinkie(f): 12:33am On Sep 16, 2014
lyntiffany: what's your skin type? don't think chemical will do you any good , pls go natural use pure honey( original) , albumen found in egg, and aloevera. How to prepare it:
1, Get 0.75 liter empty container of eva water , fill it with honey and bring 2/3 eggs and add the albumen inside the honey and shake properly. Allow it to mix well for a day.
2, Get 2 leaves of male and female aloevera , add the yellow aloes inside the container and shake properly N.B this is to be done on the second day. After mixing allow it for 5hrs then is set to be used. use it morning and night. Make sure you use hot or luke warm water in bathing. After bathing apply the mixture in the affected areas ,wait for 1hr then rinse it off. Continue the procedure until you achieve your desired result.
thank you very much may God bless u. we av aloe vera in our house but I don't know about d male or female type.
Re: How To Clear Spot by kinkie(f): 12:35am On Sep 16, 2014
Tonykings: Use gbo gbo ni shey... mix am wt potash + hotwater then find one good bleaching cream add join... rub it 3 times a day, morning aftanonn nd evenin
thanks tonykings, but I'm scared of that bleaching cream aspect
Re: How To Clear Spot by lyntiffany(f): 1:01am On Sep 16, 2014
kinkie: thank you very much may God bless u. we av aloe vera in our house but I don't know about d male or female type.
Uwc dear. The male usually comes in a bigger size and the leaves are broad while the female comes in a small size with narrow sized leaves, that's how to identify them.
Re: How To Clear Spot by Emmaesty(f): 10:35am On Sep 16, 2014
lyntiffany: what's your skin type? don't think chemical will do you any good , pls go natural use pure honey( original) , albumen found in egg, and aloevera. How to prepare it:
Natural remedies take alot of time..... If u want it to go fast, i'll advise you to use a chemical product. I'll ask around for one
Re: How To Clear Spot by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 16, 2014
Hi there, I've heard great reviews about a skin care product called bio oil. You can Google it and see if it's something you want to try, good luck smiley
Re: How To Clear Spot by BeautyClinic: 3:05pm On Sep 18, 2014
Free Consultation on all Skin Issue (Stretch marks,sun burn, skin discoloration , Acne etc) this Saturday the 20th of September 2014 at Beautique Solution Clinic (BSC) on Admiralty Way, CAR WASH, Beside Ice Cream Factory and Ebar Lekki Phase 1, Lagos. From 10am-3pm. Let's talk about it and offer you a solution. We speak Beauty. Visit us on www.beautique-solutions..com expecting you. Thanks. Add us bbm 33497CF4

(1) (Reply)

It Is Known That Eucalyptus Trees Are Very Large / Period While Pregnant / Manuka Honey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.