Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,242 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Ebola Palavar In Banks At Umuahia - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola Palavar In Banks At Umuahia (555 Views)

Ebola Cure? Nigeria Professor Research on treatment with Bitter Kola / Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK / D-i-a-b-e-t-e-s Palavar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ebola Palavar In Banks At Umuahia by nellyxyz: 4:30pm On Sep 15, 2014
Can a day past with people mentioning the case of in Nigeria but today was something else in Banks at Umuahia. I was trying to enter the bank hall when a security guard ask me to wait with an automated machine in his hand. I stopped to turn back He use that machine flinging it at my face, at first I was scared but I halted to know what they are doing. When I asked the man why the exercise, he said that they are checking the Ebola by using the automated machine to check body temperature, that if the body is above 38OC that the person will be suspected of carrying the Ebola Virus. So will they detect the virus by that means, what of some people that do have rise in temperature at most time? Will they be isolated in our society cos stigmatization have already started in the Banks. whats your take about this? Visit: www.echioma.com for more Info

1 Like

Re: Ebola Palavar In Banks At Umuahia by drake2(m): 4:39pm On Sep 15, 2014
nellyxyz: Can a day past with people mentioning the case of in Nigeria but today was something else in Banks at Umuahia. I was trying to enter the bank hall when a security guard ask me to wait with an automated machine in his hand. I stopped to turn back He use that machine flinging it at my face, at first I was scared but I halted to know what they are doing. When I asked the man why the exercise, he said that they are checking the Ebola by using the automated machine to check body temperature, that if the body is above 38OC that the person will be suspected of carrying the Ebola Virus. So will they detect the virus by that means, what of some people that do have rise in temperature at most time? Will they be isolated in our society cos stigmatization have already started in the Banks. whats your take about this? Visit: www.echioma.com for more Info

Really Laughed Out Very Loud @ the Bolded.
Naija is really scary; The guard may have no idea, the principles behind the operation of the machine, but would have bundled you up if your BT was higher than 38.

(1) (Reply)

Does Sex/ ejaculation Lower Your Immune System? / A 22-year-old Woman, From Colombia, Used A Potato As A Contraceptive. / Did U.S. And The Western Countries Gave Us Ebola.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.