Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,810 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

CONFESSION Of Sin Is "Wrong" According To GRACE - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CONFESSION Of Sin Is "Wrong" According To GRACE (1471 Views)

Photo: Is Gay Practice Sin? Is It Inborn Or Adopted Lifestyle? / Understanding What Sin Is, And How To Be Forgiven / Destination Of Sin By Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

CONFESSION Of Sin Is "Wrong" According To GRACE by moski5(m): 4:44pm On Sep 15, 2014
Continuation. That my friend brought a shocking thought which I now call �Truth� and will like to share it with you.

It�s about CONFESSION.

This is not a slight to those who do it or to the Churches that practices this. Its just an unveiling of what we saw in the WORD.

He said that if you confess your sins and you believe you are forgiven because you just confessed, it is works and GODS work on the cross for us has nothing to do with �our works�. You are to accept, declare and thank GOD for what HE'S done; which is dealing with sin once and for all.

It struck me when he said this and it's true. JESUS has paid for our sins once and for all and our asking for forgiveness from HIM doesn't make HIM forgive us, we have been forgiven already.

Rom6:7 He that is dead is free from sin.

Rom 6:18 Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness.

We are now free from sin; JESUS took care of the sin issue once and for all. Really? Yes. So why are people making a big deal of sin.

1. They don't know this: because they were never taught nor did they study their bible to know GOD'S mind concerning the matter

2. The nature of man is to ATONE for HIS crime and so people willingly accept punishment for their wrongs, even though people know JESUS died for their sins, they feel they must do something, take a form of punishment e.g. sickness, suffering even hard times, as punishment for their sins. Some Worship centers I've heard go as far as flogging members, asking for a form of sacrifice. All these are unnecessary, for the punishment for all sin has been borne by one OUR LORD JESUS.

3. THIS is what they have been taught they don't know otherwise. They follow their routine without question.

So then what of 1John1:9.

First I'll like to say it' s the only witness of its kind, a similar scripture is James 5:16 it's similar yet not close in meaning. If you use the Strongs concordance, you will find a striking difference in the transliteration of 1John1:9 the word confession is Homologeo: literally meaning to say what GOD has said .

Using this definition in that verse it will read ��.. if we profess that GOD has dealt with sin once and for all, he is faithful and just to(cause you to experience what HE paid for )forgive us and cleanse us from all unrighteousness. I'll like to say here that using concordance in the study of the scriptures is a rich experience; it clarifies some �issues� in scriptures. I'll also like to say that this book is much an eye opener to me as it may be to you because the SPIRIT OF GOD is showing me marvelous things in scriptures and is opening my eyes to see deeper truths of/in HIS WORD. I believe as you come along in this journey and study the scriptures for yourself that THE SPIRIT OF GOD will give you a much richer experience of HIS WORD.

This is a continuation of my previous post on GRACE
Re: CONFESSION Of Sin Is "Wrong" According To GRACE by oluboyo04(m): 5:06pm On Sep 15, 2014
if any man is in Christ he is a new creature, old things have passed away behold, all things have become new. Once you confess Jesus your sins are no more.

1 Like

Re: CONFESSION Of Sin Is "Wrong" According To GRACE by emmyskies(m): 6:03pm On Sep 16, 2014
Yes. For whom the son of man sets free, he is free indeed.

However, if the sin needs restitution, it should not be left out but should be done. For example, a spouse that cheat should confess and ask of forgiveness from the husband/wife, a stolen property should be restored and confessed etc
Re: CONFESSION Of Sin Is "Wrong" According To GRACE by Ubenedictus(m): 6:37pm On Sep 16, 2014
Hehehe....

Watching
Re: CONFESSION Of Sin Is "Wrong" According To GRACE by moski5(m): 7:18pm On Sep 18, 2014
emmyskies: Yes. For whom the son of man sets free, he is free indeed.

However, if the sin needs restitution, it should not be left out but should be done. For example, a spouse that cheat should confess and ask of forgiveness from the husband/wife, a stolen property should be restored and confessed etc

hmmm it makes sense though put up scriptures to back it up
Re: CONFESSION Of Sin Is "Wrong" According To GRACE by moski5(m): 7:21pm On Sep 18, 2014
Ubenedictus: Hehehe....

Watching

u r a curious fellow I'm watching yu
Re: CONFESSION Of Sin Is "Wrong" According To GRACE by moski5(m): 7:21pm On Sep 18, 2014
Ubenedictus: Hehehe....

Watching

u r a curious fellow I'm watching yu tu
Re: CONFESSION Of Sin Is "Wrong" According To GRACE by emmyskies(m): 7:57pm On Sep 18, 2014
moski5:

hmmm it makes sense though put up scriptures to back it up
Good. Here:

"If the wicked restore the pledge, give again that he had robbed, walk in the statutes of life, without committing iniquity; he shall surely live, he shall not die. None of his sins that he hath committed shall be mentioned unto him: he hath done that which is lawful and right; he shall surely live." (Ezekiel 33:15-16)

"And it shall be, when he shall be guilty in one of these things, that he shall confess that he hath sinned in that thing:" (Leviticus 5:5)

"He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy." (Proverbs 28:13)

"And Zacchaeus stood, and said unto the Lord; Behold, Lord, the half of my goods I give to the poor; and if I have taken any thing from any man by false accusation, I restore him fourfold." (Luke 19:cool

"Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:" (Hebrews 12:14)

Restitution means correcting previous mistake. It encompass making peace with everybody, including the ones we wronged in the past, lies we told, our past cheating, sin etc. We wronged GOD so we confess to Him and forsake the sin. We wronged men so we need to apologise, and restore to them what we stole or did wrong to them and ask for their forgiveness. Cheating spouse defile their bed and wronged GOD, they need to confess to both GOD and their spouse and forsake cheating, etc
Re: CONFESSION Of Sin Is "Wrong" According To GRACE by moski5(m): 2:50pm On Sep 20, 2014
emmyskies:
Good. Here:

"If the wicked restore the pledge, give again that he had robbed, walk in the statutes of life, without committing iniquity; he shall surely live, he shall not die. None of his sins that he hath committed shall be mentioned unto him: he hath done that which is lawful and right; he shall surely live." (Ezekiel 33:15-16)

"And it shall be, when he shall be guilty in one of these things, that he shall confess that he hath sinned in that thing:" (Leviticus 5:5)

"He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy." (Proverbs 28:13)

"And Zacchaeus stood, and said unto the Lord; Behold, Lord, the half of my goods I give to the poor; and if I have taken any thing from any man by false accusation, I restore him fourfold." (Luke 19:cool

"Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:" (Hebrews 12:14)

Restitution means correcting previous mistake. It encompass making peace with everybody, including the ones we wronged in the past, lies we told, our past cheating, sin etc. We wronged GOD so we confess to Him and forsake the sin. We wronged men so we need to apologise, and restore to them what we stole or did wrong to them and ask for their forgiveness. Cheating spouse defile their bed and wronged GOD, they need to confess to both GOD and their spouse and forsake cheating, etc

asides the old testament scriptures the new testament almost says nothing about so I'll be quiet on this one.
Re: CONFESSION Of Sin Is "Wrong" According To GRACE by emmyskies(m): 8:04pm On Sep 20, 2014
moski5:

asides the old testament scriptures the new testament almost says nothing about so I'll be quiet on this one.

Why did Zaccheus restored the money he cheated in the new testament?

How do you keep this commandment if you don't do restitution? "Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law." (Romans 13:cool

How also do you follow peace with all men even after you became a born again or did something wrong? "Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:" (Hebrews 12:14)

How do you keep this commandment if you don't do restitution? "If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men." (Romans 12:18)
Re: CONFESSION Of Sin Is "Wrong" According To GRACE by Kyase(m): 8:48pm On Sep 20, 2014
It makes sense but I don't know if am to believe.......
Re: CONFESSION Of Sin Is "Wrong" According To GRACE by moski5(m): 10:59am On Sep 21, 2014
emmyskies:

Why did Zaccheus restored the money he cheated in the new testament?

How do you keep this commandment if you don't do restitution? "Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law." (Romans 13:cool

How also do you follow peace with all men even after you became a born again or did something wrong? "Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:" (Hebrews 12:14)

How do you keep this commandment if you don't do restitution? "If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men." (Romans 12:18)

Zacheus lived in the old testament The new testament began Officially from Acts
You can say the scriptures could mean !restitution Yet its your 'opinion of them
Re: CONFESSION Of Sin Is "Wrong" According To GRACE by EthanPromise(m): 11:06am On Sep 21, 2014
moski5:

You can say the scriptures could mean !restitution Yet its your 'opinion of them
[color=#990000][/color]
Na wa ooo nothing we no go see people now edit the scriptures so well well the old testament ended in John. Still revelation says he knows our works. I do not advocate sin consciousness but to twist the holy book to that pedigree is alarming! Fornicate and don't seek for Gods forgiveness I tell you Michael Jackson would be your roomate in hell. Even gays says the bible support their livestyle so no heresy can surprise me anymore.

1 Like

Re: CONFESSION Of Sin Is "Wrong" According To GRACE by emmyskies(m): 2:26pm On Sep 21, 2014
moski5:

Fine. Believe what you may and do what you may

"He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still." (Revelation 22:11)
Re: CONFESSION Of Sin Is "Wrong" According To GRACE by laplace12(m): 5:19pm On Sep 21, 2014
One of those hard-to-believe truths.

Christianity has more to do with whom were than what we do.
Re: CONFESSION Of Sin Is "Wrong" According To GRACE by moski5(m): 5:38pm On Sep 25, 2014
EthanPromise: [color=#990000][/color]
Na wa ooo nothing we no go see people now edit the scriptures so well well the old testament ended in John. Still revelation says he knows our works. I do not advocate sin consciousness but to twist the holy book to that pedigree is alarming! Fornicate and don't seek for Gods forgiveness I tell you Michael Jackson would be your roomate in hell. Even gays says the bible support their livestyle so no heresy can surprise me anymore.

I'm wondering wat yu're referring to if you don't know JESUS lived in the old testament HE said not one law will pass away till its fulfilled rephrased Mat 5:18

Finally since yu kno who's going to hell n heaven I leave you with Ro14:4
Re: CONFESSION Of Sin Is "Wrong" According To GRACE by moski5(m): 5:39pm On Sep 25, 2014
emmyskies:

Fine. Believe what you may and do what you may

"He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still." (Revelation 22:11)

speak plainly
Re: CONFESSION Of Sin Is "Wrong" According To GRACE by Ubenedictus(m): 11:30pm On Sep 27, 2014
I am watching you because it seems you delibrately cherrypick bible passages
Re: CONFESSION Of Sin Is "Wrong" According To GRACE by MightySparrow: 4:12am On Sep 28, 2014
Nonsense
Re: CONFESSION Of Sin Is "Wrong" According To GRACE by Nobody: 6:29am On Sep 28, 2014
moski5: Continuation. That my friend brought a shocking thought which I now call �Truth� and will like to share it with you.

It�s about CONFESSION.

This is not a slight to those who do it or to the Churches that practices this. Its just an unveiling of what we saw in the WORD.

He said that if you confess your sins and you believe you are forgiven because you just confessed, it is works and GODS work on the cross for us has nothing to do with �our works�. You are to accept, declare and thank GOD for what HE'S done; which is dealing with sin once and for all.

It struck me when he said this and it's true. JESUS has paid for our sins once and for all and our asking for forgiveness from HIM doesn't make HIM forgive us, we have been forgiven already.

Rom6:7 He that is dead is free from sin.

Rom 6:18 Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness.

We are now free from sin; JESUS took care of the sin issue once and for all. Really? Yes. So why are people making a big deal of sin.

1. They don't know this: because they were never taught nor did they study their bible to know GOD'S mind concerning the matter

2. The nature of man is to ATONE for HIS crime and so people willingly accept punishment for their wrongs, even though people know JESUS died for their sins, they feel they must do something, take a form of punishment e.g. sickness, suffering even hard times, as punishment for their sins. Some Worship centers I've heard go as far as flogging members, asking for a form of sacrifice. All these are unnecessary, for the punishment for all sin has been borne by one OUR LORD JESUS.

3. THIS is what they have been taught they don't know otherwise. They follow their routine without question.

So then what of 1John1:9.

First I'll like to say it' s the only witness of its kind, a similar scripture is James 5:16 it's similar yet not close in meaning. If you use the Strongs concordance, you will find a striking difference in the transliteration of 1John1:9 the word confession is Homologeo: literally meaning to say what GOD has said .

Using this definition in that verse it will read ��.. if we profess that GOD has dealt with sin once and for all, he is faithful and just to(cause you to experience what HE paid for )forgive us and cleanse us from all unrighteousness. I'll like to say here that using concordance in the study of the scriptures is a rich experience; it clarifies some �issues� in scriptures. I'll also like to say that this book is much an eye opener to me as it may be to you because the SPIRIT OF GOD is showing me marvelous things in scriptures and is opening my eyes to see deeper truths of/in HIS WORD. I believe as you come along in this journey and study the scriptures for yourself that THE SPIRIT OF GOD will give you a much richer experience of HIS WORD.

This is a continuation of my previous post on GRACE
dis your post is a backing for once saved, forever save. if dat is
true, once I am born again, I don't need to go to church . Spend
my money on tithe and offering. Stress myself working in d church
4 free. Since my aim of being a christian is to b save. And my
works is not needed. You can't say I rob God 4 not paying tithe as
written in Malachi 3. Since my sins have be paid for I am above
sin. so I can't rob God. Even if I sleep with my neighbours wife
and died while having
d sex of heart attack, I will still make heaven because d sin has
been paid 4 before I committed it since I am born again and
saved already. Since I am already born again as stated in 2
corinthians 5. 17, my salvation is bullet proof and air tight. All I
need do is to flex enjoy my life till I die. doing whatever pleases
me whether bad or good in d eyes of men. But in d eyes of God I
am save. I can join cult. use charm. kill who I don't like etc. it is
only sin 4 those under d law. now that I under grace and have b
save by d blood of Jesus, notin I do can be called sin. since I am
now slave to righteousness. Whatever I do is righteous. not
because d act was good but because me a righteousness of God
did it.
Re: CONFESSION Of Sin Is "Wrong" According To GRACE by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 28, 2014
[quote author=laplace12]One of those hard-to-believe truths.

Christianity has more to do with whom were than what we do.[/quote)

dis your post is a backing for once saved, forever save. if dat is
and died while having
did it.
Re: CONFESSION Of Sin Is "Wrong" According To GRACE by moski5(m): 11:58am On Sep 28, 2014
@ atbu1983

yu make an interesting point

yu call it Christianity but that's not wat I call it.

GOD called us into a relationship with HIM the Grace part is to know yu're forever loved. You love back by doing wat will please HIM

in this relationship we're required to Love HIM and others if we love we won't do the things you've mentioned
Re: CONFESSION Of Sin Is "Wrong" According To GRACE by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 28, 2014
moski5: @ atbu1983

GOD called us into a relationship with HIM the Grace part is to know yu're forever loved. You love back by doing wat will please HIM

in this relationship we're required to Love HIM and others if we love we won't do the things you've mentioned
If your gospel of once save forever saved id true, it means I can do what I like once I am born again. I can choose to be a killer, I can choose to save others. I can choose to hate or choose to love. I can choose to sleep with ur wife and daughters or I can choose not to. But in either case my heaven is sure and sealed. I can choose to bomb every body in church on sunday and commit suicide. No matter what I do, my heaven is sure since I am already borm again b4 I did it.

As christians, we should be care how we spread d heresy of once save always save. Dis interpretation of the gospel of christ is from satan. satan knowing how much love dis world, have used popular charismatic preacher to spread dis false doctrine. it is a false doctrine gotten from twisting apostle paul messages. Taking d liberty preached by apostle Paul to a limit he never intended because of our greed will destroy christianity in d long run. This message will make christianity vain and worthless in d long wrong. WE NEED TO BE CAREFUL WITH OUR MADNESS. WE SHOULD STOP TAKING GRACE OF GOD FOR GRANTED!!!!!!
Re: CONFESSION Of Sin Is "Wrong" According To GRACE by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 28, 2014
moski5: @ atbu1983

If your gospel of once save forever saved is true, it means I can do what I like once I am born again. I can choose to be a killer, I can choose to save others. I can choose to hate or choose to love. I can choose to sleep with ur wife and daughters or I can choose not to. But in either case my heaven is sure and sealed. I can choose to bomb every body in church on sunday and commit suicide. No matter what I do, my heaven is sure since I am already borm again b4 I did it. Whether u call it Christianity, religion, Christ followers, those from zion, Abraham abducted children, relationship or whatever it makes no difference. All that is use of English. .

Since I am forever loved, whether I love back or not is my choice. what matters is dat my salvation is irreversible no matter what I do. no matter d atrocity I commit, my heaven is sure because I was once saved.

As christians, we should be careful how we spread d heresy of once save always save. Dis interpretation of the gospel of christ is from satan. satan knowing how much we love dis world, have used popular charismatic preacher to spread dis false doctrine. it is a false doctrine gotten from twisting apostle paul messages. Taking d liberty preached by apostle Paul to a limit he never intended. because of our greed we will destroy christianity in d long run. This message will make christianity vain and worthless in d long wrong. WE NEED TO BE CAREFUL WITH OUR MADNESS. WE SHOULD STOP TAKING GRACE OF GOD FOR GRANTED!!!!!!
Re: CONFESSION Of Sin Is "Wrong" According To GRACE by victory148(m): 12:48pm On Sep 28, 2014
atbu1983: dis your post is a backing for once saved, forever save. if dat is
and died while having
did it.
if u tink after u are saved and you knw ur sins are forgiven enternally den u can go about and live ur life carelessly b nd do all sort of fleshly tins then you are not rily saved.Because wen u give your life to Christ the 'Want to' is not there it has bin dealt with.
Re: CONFESSION Of Sin Is "Wrong" According To GRACE by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 28, 2014
victory148:
if u tink after u are saved and you knw ur sins are forgiven enternally den u can go about and live ur life carelessly b nd do all sort of fleshly tins then you are not rily saved.Because wen u give your life to Christ the 'Want to' is not there it has bin dealt with.
There is "want to". God doesn't make us a robot, dummy etc when we are born again. he doesn't not take our free will from us. notin like "not really save" is either one is save or not saved. Some can be save and loving 10 years ago. But today a very flesh loving person.

If your gospel of once save forever saved is true, it means I can
do what I like once I am born again. I can choose to be a killer, I
can choose to save others. I can choose to hate or choose to
love. I can choose to sleep with ur wife and daughters or I can
choose not to. But in either case my heaven is sure and sealed. I
can choose to bomb every body in church on sunday and commit
suicide. No matter what I do, my heaven is sure since I am
already borm again b4 I did it. Whether u call it Christianity,
religion, Christ followers, those from zion, Abraham abducted
children, relationship or whatever it makes no difference. All that
is use of English. .
Since I am forever loved, whether I love back or not is my choice.
what matters is dat my salvation is irreversible no matter what I
do. no matter d atrocity I commit, my heaven is sure because I
was once saved.

As christians, we should be careful how we spread d heresy of
once save always save. Dis interpretation of the gospel of christ is
from satan. satan knowing how much we love dis world, have used
popular charismatic preacher to spread dis false doctrine. it is a
false doctrine gotten from twisting apostle paul messages. Taking
d liberty preached by apostle Paul to a limit he never intended.
because of our greed we will destroy christianity in d long run.
This message will make christianity vain and worthless in d long
wrong. WE NEED TO BE CAREFUL WITH OUR MADNESS. WE
SHOULD STOP TAKING GRACE OF GOD FOR GRANTED!!!!!!
Re: CONFESSION Of Sin Is "Wrong" According To GRACE by victory148(m): 2:51pm On Sep 28, 2014
atbu1983: There is "want to". God doesn't make us a robot, dummy etc when we are born again. he doesn't not take our free will from us. notin like "not really save" is either one is save or not saved. Some can be save and loving 10 years ago. But today a very flesh loving person.

If your gospel of once save forever saved is true, it means I can
do what I like once I am born again. I can choose to be a killer, I
can choose to save others. I can choose to hate or choose to
love. I can choose to sleep with ur wife and daughters or I can
choose not to. But in either case my heaven is sure and sealed. I
can choose to bomb every body in church on sunday and commit
suicide. No matter what I do, my heaven is sure since I am
already borm again b4 I did it. Whether u call it Christianity,
religion, Christ followers, those from zion, Abraham abducted
children, relationship or whatever it makes no difference. All that
is use of English. .
Since I am forever loved, whether I love back or not is my choice.
what matters is dat my salvation is irreversible no matter what I
do. no matter d atrocity I commit, my heaven is sure because I
was once saved.

As christians, we should be careful how we spread d heresy of
once save always save. Dis interpretation of the gospel of christ is
from satan. satan knowing how much we love dis world, have used
popular charismatic preacher to spread dis false doctrine. it is a
false doctrine gotten from twisting apostle paul messages. Taking
d liberty preached by apostle Paul to a limit he never intended.
because of our greed we will destroy christianity in d long run.
This message will make christianity vain and worthless in d long
wrong. WE NEED TO BE CAREFUL WITH OUR MADNESS. WE
SHOULD STOP TAKING GRACE OF GOD FOR GRANTED!!!!!!
1 Jn 3:9(living bible)
The person who has been born into God's family does not make a practice of sinning because now God's life is in him:so he can't keep on sinning for this new life has been born into him and controls him-he has been born again
1 Jn 3:9(Amplified bible)
NO one (begotten) of God [deliberately,knowingly and habitually] practices sin for God's nature abides in him[His principle of life, the divine sperm,remains permanently within him] and he cannot practice sinning because he is born (begotten)of God.
When you are born again u dnt make it an habit bcause its nt ur nature dats d 'want to' that has bin dealth with.God's righteousness is more potent than sin.If God can withold an unbeliever from sinning Gen.20:6 hw much more his saint whom he calls elect.
Re: CONFESSION Of Sin Is "Wrong" According To GRACE by moski5(m): 3:41pm On Sep 28, 2014
thanks @victory148
interestingly I was about to quoting that verse

I'm not a Christian neither am I addressing Christians I'm addressing believers and followers of our LORD JESUS CHRIST these people love HIM for loving them
Sin is not the the Issue its been dealt with Man wants to be good he can't do it by himself he needs a new nature And that's wat JESUS brought
It appears you have an issue with the Grace teaching amazingly that What HE brought
Re: CONFESSION Of Sin Is "Wrong" According To GRACE by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 28, 2014
moski5: thanks @victory148
interestingly I was about to quoting that verse

I'm not a Christian neither am I addressing Christians I'm addressing believers and followers of our LORD JESUS CHRIST these people love HIM for loving them
Sin is not the the Issue its been dealt with Man wants to be good he can't do it by himself he needs a new nature And that's wat JESUS brought
It appears you have an issue with the Grace teaching amazingly that What HE brought

I have no problem with grace teaching. I believe in d grace of God.
I believe is God's grace that make me born again as a new creature as stated in 2 corinthians 5. 17.

I strongly believe in d Grace of God.

And i also believe all human beings whether a follower of our LORD JESUS CHRIST or not has God grace in thier life here on earth.

I believe enternal life is through JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD.

I believe a true Follower of JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD is spiritually righteous by the GRACE of GOD both in d eyes of God and Men.

I believe a true Follower of OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST can lose his salvation if he takes d grace of GOD for Granted.

I believe a true believer should strife to live a life of Virtue.

I believe even though we are save by grace, God still value our good works.

The difference between me and you is that I believe that we can lose our salvation from our actions.
Re: CONFESSION Of Sin Is "Wrong" According To GRACE by moski5(m): 6:17pm On Sep 28, 2014
atbu1983:

I believe is God's grace that make me born again as a new creature base 2 corinthians 5. 17.

And i also believe all human beings whether a follower of our LORD JESUS CHRIST or not has God grace in thier life here on earth.

I believe a true Follower of JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD is spiritually righteous by the GRACE of GOD both in d eyes of God and Men.

I believe a true Follower of OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST can lose his salvation if he takes d grace of GOD for Granted.

The difference between me and you is that I believe that we can lose our salvation from our actions.

I see and yes that's our difference

if works could save JESUS died in vain

I believe in works not to save but as proof or a way to show love
Re: CONFESSION Of Sin Is "Wrong" According To GRACE by victory148(m): 8:40pm On Sep 28, 2014
atbu1983:

I believe is God's grace that make me born again as a new creature base 2 corinthians 5. 17.

I blive from scripture u can lose ur salvation wen u commit d unpardonable sin dats a story for anoda day
Re: CONFESSION Of Sin Is "Wrong" According To GRACE by Ubenedictus(m): 12:35am On Oct 01, 2014
moski5:

u r a curious fellow I'm watching yu tu

i am watching you too,

you are cherry pickin scriptures.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Knowing The Mystery Of Christ Will End The Misery Of Life / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/09/15 / Breaking News....is This The Rapture ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.