Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,994 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

As An Entrepreneur; How Can One Benefit From The SME Funding Efforts Of Govt - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / As An Entrepreneur; How Can One Benefit From The SME Funding Efforts Of Govt (557 Views)

Who Is An Entrepreneur? How Can She Survive In An Unfriendly Govt. Economy?? / Differences Between An Entrepreneur And A Hustler / Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As An Entrepreneur; How Can One Benefit From The SME Funding Efforts Of Govt by kinharold(m): 1:15am On Sep 16, 2014
We all read or hear about the several billions being released by especially the Federal Govt for the funding and development of SMSs. The YouWin project is kind of understandable, as it is a kind of contest or qualified for. But the several others, how can one access and benefit from such funds and efforts.

Despite having an impressive banking/business transaction (cash-flow) records (for the level, anyway) for an innovative and aspiring Entrepreneur, one cant get any encouraging response from most banks when trying to access funds.

Help please.

Also, please, I need information (urgently) on how to Patent a brand name and logo for some products we are about introducing into the market.
Re: As An Entrepreneur; How Can One Benefit From The SME Funding Efforts Of Govt by kinharold(m): 10:47am On Sep 16, 2014
Any info, please
Re: As An Entrepreneur; How Can One Benefit From The SME Funding Efforts Of Govt by kinharold(m): 11:32am On Sep 16, 2014
I think what I need is trademark registration, not Patent.
Re: As An Entrepreneur; How Can One Benefit From The SME Funding Efforts Of Govt by waka2: 8:50am On Sep 23, 2014
abt the billions bro my mind no dey there again,the trademark, lawyers can help u there are some agent that can do it for u also only need to be careful im presently working on my own.

(1) (Reply)

Quality Exercise Book Prints? / Send Bulk Sms At 40kobo Per Sms / Money On On Ebay & Amazon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.