Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,673 members, 7,955,476 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:59 AM

When Last Did You Make Use Of Print Oxford Dictionary? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When Last Did You Make Use Of Print Oxford Dictionary? (449 Views)

History Of Print Media In Nigeria / Oxford Dictionary(new Word Alert) / Oxford Dictionary Defines BARBIE As A ,...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Last Did You Make Use Of Print Oxford Dictionary? by eddyland: 7:57am On Sep 16, 2014
Me that before there was never a day that will pass by that I will not open my Advance Learners paper Oxford Dictionary to either learn new words or check for vacabulary that enters my ear. Though I just did that now, but prior to now it has almost being a month that I did that.

Not that I no longer open dictionary, but my daily dictionary these days has either being any of these; Google, Wikipedia, phone or computer dictionary (E-dictionry).Sometimes I even forget that I have an Oxford book dictionary around me.

What about you, how often do you make use of you print dictionary these days?

(1) (Reply)

Call For House Builders Of Any Structure From The Foundation To The Top Roof. / What Are The Names Of Nigerians Arrested In South Africa In The Flight / Nigerians In Uganda: Link Up Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.