Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Help Needed In Unlockin Samsung Tabs - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help Needed In Unlockin Samsung Tabs (525 Views)

Mention Tabs You Know That Are Between 15K To 30k / I Need Keyboards For Tabs And Android Phones / Is There An Opera Mini 4.2 Mod With Multi Tabs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed In Unlockin Samsung Tabs by csckid(m): 8:22am On Sep 16, 2014
pls if you are a guru in unlockin samsung tabs like sprint, t mobile, at&t and verizon let me knw...those in benin or warri should signify...I stay in sapele in delta
Re: Help Needed In Unlockin Samsung Tabs by AmazingSolutnz(m): 10:39am On Sep 16, 2014
csckid: pls if you are a guru in unlockin samsung tabs like sprint, t mobile, at&t and verizon let me knw...those in benin or warri should signify...I stay in sapele in delta
We can offer that service for you. And guess what? We do not even have to be in your area. Everything is done remotely- using the IMEI of the phone. Call Danny on 08029663382. Whatsapp: same number.

Alternatively, there are other service providers online that can do it remotely too- without you having to connect the phone to any computer or install any software or even open the phone. You can check these guys for the required details:www.MyInstantPhoneUnlock.com.

cheers!

(1) (Reply)

Swap A Reasonable Laptop With Samsung S4 / Blackberry Q5 For Sale / Tips On How To Filter Genuine From Fake Threads or E-mails

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.