Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Michael Okon Is Too Hot! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Michael Okon Is Too Hot! (10877 Views)

Most Beautiful Queen In Nigeria Iniobong Okon Celebrates New Year Baby (photos) / Ime Bishop Umoh A.K.A Okon, Adorable Wife And Daughter (Photos) / Too Hot: Actress Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Uncovered "Bum Bum" And More [pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Okon Is Too Hot! by Orikinla(m): 8:07pm On Nov 13, 2008
Can you flaunt your guy for us to see and if he is good enough, we can interview him too.

Supple magazine is all about celebrating the unsung stars in Nigeria and not only the so called celebrities.

Do not take it personal.
Re: Michael Okon Is Too Hot! by chika98: 8:27pm On Nov 13, 2008
He looks chubby to me.
Re: Michael Okon Is Too Hot! by Riskie(f): 9:33pm On Nov 13, 2008
He looks like this Somali guy called Ali from my Anthropology class. shocked
Re: Michael Okon Is Too Hot! by spikedcylinder: 9:45am On Nov 14, 2008
Orikinla:

Can you flaunt your guy for us to see and if he is good enough, we can interview him too.

Supple magazine is all about celebrating the unsung stars in Nigeria and not only the so called celebrities.

Do not take it personal.

Do you own this magazine?
Re: Michael Okon Is Too Hot! by Orikinla(m): 10:52am On Nov 14, 2008
No,
Am only the media consultant.But the publisher is a Nigerian.
Re: Michael Okon Is Too Hot! by spikedcylinder: 12:34pm On Nov 14, 2008
Ok then.

You posted this thread here on nairaland, I sure hope you must have expected differing views.

Enjoy though! smiley
Re: Michael Okon Is Too Hot! by olaremint(m): 10:46pm On Nov 14, 2008
@ all the pretenders (girls),why can't you be honest for a second.I bet all of you will remove the panties before the guy gives the command.he is not too hot,he is just okay,he is this and that,fake people,fake thinking,no wonder everything in this country is fake. angry angry
Re: Michael Okon Is Too Hot! by shylladear(f): 12:13am On Nov 15, 2008
since everything in this country is fake then i guess your fake too undecided cheesy
Re: Michael Okon Is Too Hot! by shylladear(f): 12:18am On Nov 15, 2008
well ave said it before and am saying it again the guy is hot kiss kiss
you really need to see him acting then you will fall inlove with his talent or maybe him
and for those of you who think he is not hot why not post your pics up here then we will see how good looking undecided you are
Re: Michael Okon Is Too Hot! by studio43(m): 12:26pm On Nov 15, 2008
shylladear:

well ave said it before and am saying it again the guy is hot kiss kiss
you really need to see him acting then you will fall inlove with his talent or maybe him
and for those of you who think he is not hot why not post your pics up here then we will see how good looking undecided you are

dis one wey u dey promote de guy like this online, it's like u and him family, tongue
i dont even know him as an artist grin
Re: Michael Okon Is Too Hot! by Emad(f): 3:43pm On Nov 15, 2008
shylladear I have watched him, and believe me he is a stiff actor
what you are saying is like saying that Van Vicker has got brilliant acting skills,
he does NOT!!!!!

This guys is cute , no doubt, but not overwhelming,
and sorry to hurt your feelings but his acting skills are NADA!!
Re: Michael Okon Is Too Hot! by studio43(m): 7:45pm On Nov 15, 2008
Emad:

shylladear I have watched him, and believe me he is a stiff actor
what you are saying is like saying that Van Vicker has got brilliant acting skills,
he does NOT!!!!!

This guys is cute , no doubt, but not overwhelming,
and sorry to hurt your feelings but his acting skills are NADA!!

how come me and you talk alike undecided grin kiss
Re: Michael Okon Is Too Hot! by Emad(f): 11:35pm On Nov 15, 2008
we simply watch these films from the same screens grin
Re: Michael Okon Is Too Hot! by Nobody: 6:10am On Nov 16, 2008
He's not ugly but he's not hot either.
Re: Michael Okon Is Too Hot! by Orikinla(m): 7:31pm On Nov 16, 2008
Well, everybody is entitled his or her views.
By Hollywood standards, Michael Okon is hot and as hot as any Hollywood hunk and that is why we should let the rest of the world know we have them here in our own Nollywood.

We are already going to show him off at the forhtcoming 30th Festival of 3 Continents in Nantes, France, for the rest of the world to see the stuff we are made of.
Re: Michael Okon Is Too Hot! by Emad(f): 11:17am On Nov 21, 2008
for those of you who think this dude is a good actor
here you go,

enjoy the ACTING

http://video.onlinenigeria.com/premiumvideos/ad11.asp?blurb=1605

check the films "To love and to Hold" and go to part three

after that if u say he is a good actor then i will recommend Medical help for you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Actress Caroline Johnson Is Dead! / What Is Your Month Of Birth Saying About You? / The 25 Sexiest Women Currently On TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.