Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,025 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Police/vio/frsc 'get Out Of Jail Free Card' ? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Police/vio/frsc 'get Out Of Jail Free Card' ? (688 Views)

VIO Official Attacks Man For Taking Pic Of Him Fighting Road User / FRSC Officer Returns Money Recovered From Accident Victim (photo) / Driver Strips Unclad To Resist FRSC Arrest (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police/vio/frsc 'get Out Of Jail Free Card' ? by nikaShow(m): 9:46am On Sep 16, 2014
Nairalanders , I hail ooo !

X
Re: Police/vio/frsc 'get Out Of Jail Free Card' ? by nedu2000(m): 10:21am On Sep 16, 2014
As for VIO-1)nat'l licence
2) Lagos state licence
3) Road worthiness

For FRSC- 1) nat'l licence
2) Road worthiness
3) Fire extingusher
4) Caution sign
5) Spare tire
6) Hardware attributes of your vehicle must be intact

For police 1)all of the above
2) If your carrying load...
a)waybill
b)your ID card
NB: in the case of the police the above will only reduce the money you'll be made to pay as desperate policemen will find a fault in just about anything in your vehicle just to get money out of you

For local govt officials. 1)NULGE cert
(Van/truck user) 2)Wastebin cert
3)Radio cert etc

Driving in Lagos na die
Re: Police/vio/frsc 'get Out Of Jail Free Card' ? by nikaShow(m): 10:54am On Sep 16, 2014
nedu2000: As for VIO-1)nat'l licence
NB: in the case of the police the above will only reduce the money you'll be made to pay as desperate policemen will find a fault in just about anything in your vehicle just to get money out of you
Driving in Lagos na die

X
Re: Police/vio/frsc 'get Out Of Jail Free Card' ? by nedu2000(m): 11:17am On Sep 16, 2014
nikaShow:

Bros , thanks , but na wetin I go talk wey dem go use free me I dey ask ...my paper don expire , I see dem for road this morning sef , dem no just stop me...
it depends on the policeman,some will simply check your papers & let you go,some are affected by what you say,like me I tell them about how I'm unemployed & how I even applied for police job but was rejected etc lolsss some of the policemen will let you go based on such hearfelt message. But there are others that even if you talk from morning till night na story and you must 'drop'

(1) (Reply)

Many Fear Dead At Ibadan(molete) Inferno / 400 New And Used Inverter Batteries For Clearance Sales N10,000 Each / The Top Ten African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.