Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,232 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Islamic Indonesia Fights Against The Jilboob (tight Hijab) - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islamic Indonesia Fights Against The Jilboob (tight Hijab) (15201 Views)

What Stops You From Wearing The Hijab? / Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia / Muslim Students Protest Discrimination Against Hijab In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islamic Indonesia Fights Against The Jilboob (tight Hijab) by logicboy01: 9:52am On Sep 16, 2014
The officials in Indonesia are worried about a current rising trend- women wearing jilboobs.

A Jilboob (Jilbab + b00bs or Hijab + b00bs) refers to a hijab/burkha/jilbab or any associated cloaked dress worn by Arabs/muslim women that is either tight around "sensual parts" or is combined with form-fitting accessories or clothing.

[img]http://www.ladyo.it/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/jilboobs.jpg[/img]

Religious authorities in Indonesia are cracking down on Muslim women who are wearing their headscarves with clothes that play up the ass and titties. Dubbing their looks “jilboobs” (jilhab + boobs) because of how tight the clothes are, people are apparently concerned that form-fitting sparkly garb will make scandal-hungry trollops out of the most modest of the bunch. Luckily, the men in power are here to slap those smug sex smiles off the women’s faces.

Deputy chairman of The Indonesian Council of Muslim Scholars, Ma’ruf Amin says, “We appreciate women who have decided to wear jilbab.” But having got that out of the way:

“…but some of them choose to cover their heads and reveal other sensual parts. The council strictly forbids that.”
http://www.styleite.com/news/religious-leaders-crack-down-on-jilboobs-women-who-wear-tight-clothes-with-hijab/

tags; deols, sissie, maclatunji, tbaba12345, lanrexlan, rilwayne01, kay17, fellis
Re: Islamic Indonesia Fights Against The Jilboob (tight Hijab) by DollyParton1(f): 10:36am On Sep 16, 2014
They should start giving out uniforms with the hijab then.
Re: Islamic Indonesia Fights Against The Jilboob (tight Hijab) by logicboy01: 10:44am On Sep 16, 2014
DollyParton1: They should start giving out uniforms with the hijab then.

Uniforms ke? grin grin grin grin

That's funny
Re: Islamic Indonesia Fights Against The Jilboob (tight Hijab) by Oduduwaboy(m): 2:35pm On Sep 16, 2014
One thing i have become convinced of is the fact that young women everywhere want to show their bodies. Is it an evolutionary phenomenon? Islam can not stop being funny.
Re: Islamic Indonesia Fights Against The Jilboob (tight Hijab) by logicboy01: 3:16pm On Sep 16, 2014
Oduduwaboy: One thing i have become convinced of is the fact that young women everywhere want to show their bodies. Is it an evolutionary phenomenon? Islam can not stop being funny.

Slim fit grin grin

The fact is that some people prefer slim fit dresses/clothes to accentuate their bodies....be they muslims, christians, pagan or atheists
Re: Islamic Indonesia Fights Against The Jilboob (tight Hijab) by shigoslim(m): 7:14pm On Sep 16, 2014
Pls sumbudy help me ............. I dnt day craze with hijab women dz days tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy smiley wink
Re: Islamic Indonesia Fights Against The Jilboob (tight Hijab) by logicboy01: 8:11pm On Sep 16, 2014
shigoslim: Pls sumbudy help me ............. I dnt day craze with hijab women dz days tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy smiley wink

grin grin

You really need help
Re: Islamic Indonesia Fights Against The Jilboob (tight Hijab) by UyiIredia(m): 8:17pm On Sep 16, 2014
Ol boy! Even a blouse and skirt are more decent than what I'm seeing o! The ban is unsurprising. Muslims have a reputation to protect: their conservative nature.
Re: Islamic Indonesia Fights Against The Jilboob (tight Hijab) by logicboy01: 8:18pm On Sep 16, 2014
UyiIredia: Ol boy! Even a blouse and skirt are more decent than what I'm seeing o! The ban is unsurprising. Muslims have a reputation to protect: their conservative nature.

Who are you to say that it is not decent? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Islamic Indonesia Fights Against The Jilboob (tight Hijab) by UyiIredia(m): 8:23pm On Sep 16, 2014
logicboy01:

Who are you to say that it is not decent? cheesy cheesy
Based on my experience as a wancker :[

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Indonesia Fights Against The Jilboob (tight Hijab) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 16, 2014
Am I missing something?? What is the issue here??

UyiIredia: Ol boy! Even a blouse and skirt are more decent than what I'm seeing o! The ban is unsurprising. Muslims have a reputation to protect: their conservative nature.

Why is a blouse and skirt more descent?? Can't they be body fitting too??

Who are these people that determine what is to be considered descent and what is not??
Re: Islamic Indonesia Fights Against The Jilboob (tight Hijab) by UyiIredia(m): 8:37pm On Sep 16, 2014
BananaBender: Am I missing something?? What is the issue here??

Why is a blouse and skirt more descent?? Can't they be body fitting too??

Who are these people that determine what is to be considered descent and what is not??
But the material they are wearing is semi-transparent. Typical blouses aren't transparent.
Re: Islamic Indonesia Fights Against The Jilboob (tight Hijab) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 16, 2014
UyiIredia: But the material they are wearing is semi-transparent. Typical blouses aren't transparent.

*sigh* Google Blouses and click on Images.
Re: Islamic Indonesia Fights Against The Jilboob (tight Hijab) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 16, 2014
UyiIredia: But the material they are wearing is semi-transparent. Typical blouses aren't transparent.
U just miss. Hope you're good.
Re: Islamic Indonesia Fights Against The Jilboob (tight Hijab) by logicboy01: 8:41pm On Sep 16, 2014
UyiIredia: Based on my experience as a wancker :[

grin grin grin

Guy, u don change ooo!! lol
Re: Islamic Indonesia Fights Against The Jilboob (tight Hijab) by wiegraf: 10:20pm On Sep 16, 2014
boobs! boobs! boobs!

post moar

1 Like

Re: Islamic Indonesia Fights Against The Jilboob (tight Hijab) by logicboy01: 10:28pm On Sep 16, 2014
wiegraf: boobs! boobs! boobs!

post moar

Calm down bro. grin grin
Re: Islamic Indonesia Fights Against The Jilboob (tight Hijab) by logicboy01: 3:32pm On Sep 19, 2014
wiegraf: boobs! boobs! boobs!

post moar

angry
Re: Islamic Indonesia Fights Against The Jilboob (tight Hijab) by MacCantStopMe: 11:17am On Oct 11, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: Islamic Indonesia Fights Against The Jilboob (tight Hijab) by MacCantStopMe: 11:17am On Oct 11, 2014
logicboy01:
The officials in Indonesia are worried about a current rising trend- women wearing jilboobs.

A Jilboob (Jilbab + b00bs or Hijab + b00bs) refers to a hijab/burkha/jilbab or any associated cloaked dress worn by Arabs/muslim women that is either tight around "sensual parts" or is combined with form-fitting accessories or clothing.

[img]http://www.ladyo.it/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/jilboobs.jpg[/img]

http://www.styleite.com/news/religious-leaders-crack-down-on-jilboobs-women-who-wear-tight-clothes-with-hijab/

tags; deols, sissie, maclatunji, tbaba12345, lanrexlan, rilwayne01, kay17, fellis
Re: Islamic Indonesia Fights Against The Jilboob (tight Hijab) by Heathen(m): 9:05pm On Oct 11, 2014
Jilboob
JilBoob
Jil's- Boobs
BOOBS
Oh my
I have WOOD
Re: Islamic Indonesia Fights Against The Jilboob (tight Hijab) by oweniwe(m): 9:37pm On Oct 11, 2014
they are females for goodness sake and b@@bs are part of their body....

Abi should women start cutting off their b@@bs?

Isl@mists will always find fault in everything

1 Like

Re: Islamic Indonesia Fights Against The Jilboob (tight Hijab) by MacCantStopMe: 9:45pm On Oct 11, 2014
Heathen:
Jilboob
JilBoob
Jil's- Boobs
BOOBS
Oh my
I have WOOD

grin grin
Re: Islamic Indonesia Fights Against The Jilboob (tight Hijab) by kokomailler(m): 11:40pm On Oct 11, 2014
Surah An-Noor, Verse 31:
وَقُل لِّلْمُؤْمِنَاتِ يَغْضُضْنَ مِنْ أَبْصَارِهِنَّ وَيَحْفَظْنَ فُرُوجَهُنَّ وَلَا يُبْدِينَ زِينَتَهُنَّ إِلَّا مَا ظَهَرَ مِنْهَا وَلْيَضْرِبْنَ بِخُمُرِهِنَّ عَلَىٰ جُيُوبِهِنَّ وَلَا يُبْدِينَ زِينَتَهُنَّ إِلَّا لِبُعُولَتِهِنَّ أَوْ آبَائِهِنَّ أَوْ آبَاءِ بُعُولَتِهِنَّ أَوْ أَبْنَائِهِنَّ أَوْ أَبْنَاءِ بُعُولَتِهِنَّ أَوْ إِخْوَانِهِنَّ أَوْ بَنِي إِخْوَانِهِنَّ أَوْ بَنِي أَخَوَاتِهِنَّ أَوْ نِسَائِهِنَّ أَوْ مَا مَلَكَتْ أَيْمَانُهُنَّ أَوِ التَّابِعِينَ غَيْرِ أُولِي الْإِرْبَةِ مِنَ الرِّجَالِ أَوِ الطِّفْلِ الَّذِينَ لَمْ يَظْهَرُوا عَلَىٰ عَوْرَاتِ النِّسَاءِ وَلَا يَضْرِبْنَ بِأَرْجُلِهِنَّ لِيُعْلَمَ مَا يُخْفِينَ مِن زِينَتِهِنَّ وَتُوبُوا إِلَى اللَّهِ جَمِيعًا أَيُّهَ الْمُؤْمِنُونَ لَعَلَّكُمْ تُفْلِحُونَ

And say to the believing women that they cast down their looks and guard their private parts and do not display their ornaments except what appears thereof, and let them wear their head-coverings over their bosoms, and not display their ornaments except to their husbands or their fathers, or the fathers of their husbands, or their sons, or the sons of their husbands, or their brothers, or their brothers' sons, or their sisters' sons, or their women, or those whom their right hands possess, or the male servants not having need (of women), or the children who have not attained knowledge of what is hidden of women; and let them not strike their feet so that what they hide of their ornaments may be known; and turn to Allah all of you, O believers! so that you may be successful.
(English - Shakir)

via iQuran...
WEAR HIJAAB ACCORDING TO QUR'AAN &
HADITH NOT BY FASHION.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Indonesia Fights Against The Jilboob (tight Hijab) by EvilBrain1(m): 12:04am On Oct 12, 2014
Muslim women should wear cardboard boxes in order to cover all traces of their femininity and eliminate any possibility of tempting any male who happens to glance in their direction.
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/461760_cardboard-box-6_jpg6f8fe3b6aed4ff5bdd44677ead7618a1[/img]

Also, I've always wondered why women have to cover up to protect men, while the men are free to tempt women with their hard biceps, big chests and tight bütt cheeks. Since the almighty Allah created men and women to be equal in their reward and punishment, shouldn't we men show them the same courtesy and cover up our own ornaments so as not cause temptation?

And if almighty Allah does not mind when women are tempted, what about homosexual men? Do I have to wear the hijab whenever I walk past my neighbour's house? This is a question that has received very little attention, probably because Muslim leaders are, without exception, fat, ugly bearded men that no woman or gay man would want near them. But for young, good looking guys like me, its a big problem. I don't want my irrepressible sexiness to lead my fellow Muslims to Jahannah.

Any qur'anic scholars in the house should please help clarify this thorny issue.
Re: Islamic Indonesia Fights Against The Jilboob (tight Hijab) by MacCantStopMe: 12:13am On Oct 12, 2014
EvilBrain1:
Muslim women should wear cardboard boxes in order to cover all traces of their femininity and eliminate any possibility of tempting any male who happens to glance in their direction.
[IMG]www.selftrading.co.uk/files/images/cardboard-box-6.jpg[/IMG]

Also, I've always wondered why women have to cover up to protect men, while the men's are free to tempt women with their hard biceps, big chests and tight bütt cheeks. Since the almighty Allah created men and women to be equal in their reward and punishment, shouldn't we men show them the same courtesy and cover up our own ornaments so as not cause temptation?

And if almighty Allah does not mind when women are tempted, what about homosexual men? Do I have to wear the hijab whenever I walk past my neighbour's house? This is a question that has received very little attention, probably because Muslim leaders are, without exception, fat, ugly bearded men that no woman or gay man would want near them. But for young, good looking guys like me, its a big problem. I don't want my irrepressible sexiness to lead my fellow Muslims to Jahannah.

Any qur'anic scholars in the house should please help clarify this thorny issue.

.......still waiting for muslim scholars.....
Re: Islamic Indonesia Fights Against The Jilboob (tight Hijab) by Seun(m): 12:52pm On Feb 06, 2015
Strongly recommended. These women look holy and seriously attractive heh.
Re: Islamic Indonesia Fights Against The Jilboob (tight Hijab) by oweniwe(m): 12:54pm On Feb 06, 2015
to come and do what??

Justify dis nonsense

1 Like

Re: Islamic Indonesia Fights Against The Jilboob (tight Hijab) by ImtiazSajid: 5:41pm On Jan 03, 2016
It is true that the muslim woman in indonesian (not all but mostly) wear hijab and tight dress with heavy make up. Even the beggers wear lipstick to look pretty. Muslims, especially after wearing hijab represent as woman in islam. It is understood and widely debated that it spoils the image of muslims women as seen by others (especially non-muslims). But what is not seen is the men (the fathers, husbands, brothers and sons) allow their woman counterpart to do so, because the men themself wear tight dress that relieves their body figure, which is prohibited in islam and they smoke heavly in front of their wives, kids, parents and siblings inside home and more worse they smoke in the door step of mosque (masjid) too. So both women and men adjust and accept their both moral behaviour in public. If people who write about woman in hijab and tight dress, also investigate and write about the men’s mistake then in broder prespective these things can be rectified by mutual understanding between both gender and follow the message of way to live by Almighty Allah through his messanger Mohammad (pbuh) in the holy book Quran.

(1) (Reply)

Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy / Conditions Of Udhiyaah (sacrificial Lamb) For Eid / Ruling On Muslim Working In An Interest-based Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.