Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Is There Any Job For Physics Graduate In The Oil And Gas Sector? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Is There Any Job For Physics Graduate In The Oil And Gas Sector? (2170 Views)

Possible Career Path For A Physics Graduate / My Story As An Underemployed Graduate In Lagos / Top 10 Most Demanded Jobs In The Oil And Gas Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Job For Physics Graduate In The Oil And Gas Sector? by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 16, 2014
Please help me, I really need to know.
Re: Is There Any Job For Physics Graduate In The Oil And Gas Sector? by crudedude(m): 11:33am On Sep 16, 2014
Monstertrucks: Please help me, I really need to know.
yes. thIs question has been answered severally on NL.

read this too
http://www.prospects.ac.uk/options_physics.htm
Re: Is There Any Job For Physics Graduate In The Oil And Gas Sector? by damimola(m): 11:42am On Sep 16, 2014
i will advise you take a postgraduate course/masters in geophysics( where you ll study drilling ,exploration,geophysical investigation etc)
then you can get a ob in the oil and gas sector
goodluck
Re: Is There Any Job For Physics Graduate In The Oil And Gas Sector? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 16, 2014
crudedude: .
yes. thIs question has been answered severally on NL.

read this too
http://www.prospects.ac.uk/options_physics.htm

Bro you do not know the life you gave me by reading that. can we talk privately? My whatsapp num is on my siggy thanks.
Re: Is There Any Job For Physics Graduate In The Oil And Gas Sector? by crudedude(m): 3:41pm On Sep 16, 2014
Monstertrucks:

Bro you do not know the life you gave me by reading that. can we talk privately? My whatsapp num is on my siggy thanks.

wouldn't know about that. im an 'upcoming artist' like you too. but if you insist I can give you an emailsmiley
Re: Is There Any Job For Physics Graduate In The Oil And Gas Sector? by crudedude(m): 3:41pm On Sep 16, 2014
damimola: i will advise you take a postgraduate course/masters in geophysics( where you ll study drilling ,exploration,geophysical investigation etc)
then you can get a ob in the oil and gas sector
goodluck

this will also work. well said.
Re: Is There Any Job For Physics Graduate In The Oil And Gas Sector? by harish00000(m): 9:29am On Apr 02, 2020
Hi there,
Below is the list of some of the best jobs for physics graduates:
1. Data Analyst Jobs
2. Application Engineer
3. Lab Technician
4. Optical Engineer
5. System Engineer
6. Electrical Engineer
7. Mechanical Engineer
8. Project Manager, etc.

I hope you like the complete list. Also, have a look at https://www.fullonstudy.com/entry-level-jobs-physics-majors (Best entry-level jobs for physics majors)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Army 74 Regular Recruits Intake Pre-screening Examination 2015 Lists / Cant Successfully Download My Npower Ppa Letter / Please I Need Advice On What To Do With My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.