Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,318 members, 7,819,079 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Chevron Vocational Training Program (VTP6) Batch B' Expectant Let's Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Chevron Vocational Training Program (VTP6) Batch B' Expectant Let's Meet Here (1888 Views)

German Vocational Training Program / 2013 Chevron Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment / Dangote Cement Free Vocational Training For Diploma Holders! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chevron Vocational Training Program (VTP6) Batch B' Expectant Let's Meet Here by scofield03: 1:14pm On Sep 16, 2014
Following the recent recruitment exercise of the Chevron Nigeria Limited conducted by Dragnet solutions for the position of Operators/Maintenance, the first batch of the Oil and Gas Training (VTP6) resumed in Ogere Ogun state July 1st 2014 (3rd Quarter) comprising of 50 candidates. However, since then other candidates have not heard from Chevron and we are approaching the 4th Quarter of the year. I am sure there are few Nairalanders anxiously waiting for the next batch, if there is anyone that has useful info as to when they will call the next batch kindly update please. Ciao
Re: Chevron Vocational Training Program (VTP6) Batch B' Expectant Let's Meet Here by jimmyjerry07(m): 11:58pm On Sep 23, 2014
What position were you interviewed for (operators or maintenance)? The first batch comprised mostly maintenance and those on waiting list the previous year. I still believe they will call for next batch within the last Quarter. I am also expecting. God help us

1 Like

Re: Chevron Vocational Training Program (VTP6) Batch B' Expectant Let's Meet Here by nerdymufasa(m): 7:07am On Oct 02, 2015
Hello Scofield,

I just stumbled on this thread,have u heard from dragnet concerning the next batch?
Re: Chevron Vocational Training Program (VTP6) Batch B' Expectant Let's Meet Here by nerdymufasa(m): 7:31am On Jan 20, 2016
scofield03:
Following the recent recruitment exercise of the Chevron Nigeria Limited conducted by Dragnet solutions for the position of Operators/Maintenance, the first batch of the Oil and Gas Training (VTP6) resumed in Ogere Ogun state July 1st 2014 (3rd Quarter) comprising of 50 candidates. However, since then other candidates have not heard from Chevron and we are approaching the 4th Quarter of the year. I am sure there are few Nairalanders anxiously waiting for the next batch, if there is anyone that has useful info as to when they will call the next batch kindly update please. Ciao

(1) (Reply)

Vacany Vacany Vacancy / Oaknut Recruitment / From Ordinary Accounts Officer Position. Is Diz Really Gonna Work Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.