Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Manchester United Fans Burn Down David Moyes’s House - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Manchester United Fans Burn Down David Moyes’s House (1243 Views)

How To Burn Fat (lol) / Manchester United Fans Open Church Of Van Gaal / The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Manchester United Fans Burn Down David Moyes’s House by FNNEWS: 2:06pm On Sep 16, 2014
As the Group stage of the UEFA Champions League 2014/15 kicks of today, It seems it has just dawned on Manchester United and their Fans that their beloved club is not partaking in the Europe’s prestigious Competition.

Reports reaching FNN from Oldtrafford Manchester, states that United Fans yesterday vandalized and burnt down the house of former Manager David Moyes, whom the fans accused of being the reason why for the first time since 1980-90 season they couldn’t make it to any European competition.

SEE ALSO: DAVID MOYES SUES LOUIS VAN GAAL ..SEE WHY

According to one Manchester fan who refused to state his names because of the Cops, he was personally angered when he met a guy at a pub and as they were just talking and drinking he asked his new friend if he was a Manutd fan, and the guy replied “No, my team plays in the Champions League on Wednesday” apparently referring to the onetime “noisy neighbours” Manchester City.

As at the time of this report the Greater Manchester Police said no life was lost nor anyone seriously injured but they have some suspects in custody and investigations on the fire incident are on going. Meanwhile the FA has stated their disdain over the acts of Manchester United Fans and have threatened to Fine and subtract some points from Manchester United in the English Premier League at the end of their investigations.

SEE ALSO: RADAMEL FALCAO: ” I DON’T LIKE TO PLAY IN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE..WHY I JOINED MANUTD”

Despite the fact that such actions by fans is not welcomed in football, FNN cannot categorically say if the removal of points from struggling Manchester United is the best way to avert such in the nearest future, but we promise to keep you updated as more unfolds.

SOURCE: http:///2014/09/breaking-manchester-united-fans-burn-david-moyess-house/

Re: Manchester United Fans Burn Down David Moyes’s House by Chynx(m): 2:08pm On Sep 16, 2014
HMM...LIES!
Re: Manchester United Fans Burn Down David Moyes’s House by sohl7(m): 2:09pm On Sep 16, 2014
I guess falcao is joking
Re: Manchester United Fans Burn Down David Moyes’s House by mymadam(m): 2:30pm On Sep 16, 2014
This piece (including the clip-art) should be in the Jokes Section (IMHO). God bless Nigeria.
Re: Manchester United Fans Burn Down David Moyes’s House by Lily4star(f): 5:46pm On Sep 16, 2014
This really got me cracking,

FAKE NEWS NAIJA(FNN), una don try, you even forgot to add that Loius Van Gaal has been fired and David Moyesno given back his job. Lollollol

Oya edit and complete it undecided
Re: Manchester United Fans Burn Down David Moyes’s House by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 16, 2014
gringrin
Lily4star: This really got me cracking,

FAKE NEWS NAIJA(FNN), una don try, you even forgot to add that Loius Van Gaal has been fired and David Moyesno given back his job. Lollollol

Oya edit and complete it undecided
Re: Manchester United Fans Burn Down David Moyes’s House by IYANGBALI: 10:57pm On Sep 16, 2014
Op you think Man U fans are touts like you?we are too decent to descend to your level

(1) (Reply)

Don't Believe Everything You See -pix / Pls Advice Me / (pic) Funny And Hilarious Photo Of Jesus Taking A Selfie.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.