Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,777 members, 7,955,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:08 PM

What Have You Done To Justify Your Existence? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Have You Done To Justify Your Existence? (708 Views)

In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) / Read Tweets From A South African Who Tried To Justify The Xenophobic Attacks / Read Tweets From A South African Who Tried To Justify The Xenophobic Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Have You Done To Justify Your Existence? by rattlesnake(m): 5:01pm On Sep 16, 2014
So far If u "depart" this earth today whether peacefully or otherwise..... What will people miss u for....what meaningful contributions have u made to the betterment of the Human Race.

Please for all graduates,undergraduates, members of unemployed graduate association of NL and all other NFA's in this forum...kindly take two days off to ponder on whether or not u are an asset or a liability.

I rest my case.

NB:- Plenty Selfies is not a sign of Success.

Re: What Have You Done To Justify Your Existence? by hatux: 5:05pm On Sep 16, 2014
I'm an asset!
Re: What Have You Done To Justify Your Existence? by Bunchersstab(m): 5:21pm On Sep 16, 2014
At lest i found the luv of my life khiaa, wat an achievement.
The whole world will learn wat it takes to luv and be luvd from me.

*Khiaa tnx for luvin me bak*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Have You Done To Justify Your Existence? by rattlesnake(m): 5:25pm On Sep 16, 2014
Bunchersstab: At lest i found the luv of my life khiaa, wat an achievement.

*Khiaa tnx for luvin me bak*
what if anoda guy is ontop her Nau
Hahahahahaha
Re: What Have You Done To Justify Your Existence? by Bunchersstab(m): 8:29pm On Sep 16, 2014
rattlesnake: what if anoda guy is ontop her Nau
Hahahahahaha
My khiaa is too faithful to fail or do such thing tongue
Re: What Have You Done To Justify Your Existence? by khiaa(f): 10:34pm On Sep 17, 2014
[quote author=Bunchersstab]At lest i found the luv of my life khiaa, wat an achievement.

*Khiaa tnx for luvin me bak*[/quote

-------------------------------------Bunchersstabb
You are my one and only precious luv. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Have You Done To Justify Your Existence? by Dolemite(f): 10:52pm On Sep 17, 2014
I do what I want regardless of what people think! tongue
Re: What Have You Done To Justify Your Existence? by Bunchersstab(m): 7:59am On Sep 18, 2014
[quote author=khiaa][/quote] Rattlesnake this what am talking about...

*i luv my most beautiful khiaa*
Re: What Have You Done To Justify Your Existence? by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 18, 2014
cry cry
Re: What Have You Done To Justify Your Existence? by khiaa(f): 8:52am On Sep 18, 2014
Bunchersstab: Rattlesnake this what am talking about...

*i luv my most beautiful khiaa*

Ummmmm!! You have the sweetest suga in the world, give me some suga daddy. kiss kiss kiss

(1) (Reply)

November Date For Fast & Furious 7 Trailer / Hot Celebrity Tattoos Gallery / Wizkid Arrested In Kenya For Smoking Hemp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.