Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,027 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Architecture Students And Graduates Let's Meet Here - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Architecture Students And Graduates Let's Meet Here (2037 Views)

National Open University Of Nigeria Law Students And Graduates. / U.n.n Architecture Students Wat R D Reqrd Compulsory O'level Subjects 4 Jambites / Computer Science Students And Graduates, Lets Meet Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Architecture Students And Graduates Let's Meet Here by frankmoney(m): 6:20pm On Sep 16, 2014
All architecture students and graduates let's meet here and share ideas ......I rep rivers state uni of science and tech
Re: Architecture Students And Graduates Let's Meet Here by frankmoney(m): 6:23pm On Sep 16, 2014
archi students

Re: Architecture Students And Graduates Let's Meet Here by frankmoney(m): 6:34pm On Sep 16, 2014
architecture

Re: Architecture Students And Graduates Let's Meet Here by frankmoney(m): 6:44pm On Sep 16, 2014
architecture .....

Re: Architecture Students And Graduates Let's Meet Here by frankmoney(m): 6:49pm On Sep 16, 2014
keep calm. and render....

Re: Architecture Students And Graduates Let's Meet Here by frankmoney(m): 6:49pm On Sep 16, 2014
keep calm. and render.......

Re: Architecture Students And Graduates Let's Meet Here by frankmoney(m): 10:54am On Sep 18, 2014
aspirants , undergraduates and practicing architects should comment
Re: Architecture Students And Graduates Let's Meet Here by Daziz(m): 11:10am On Sep 20, 2014
I hail every bady here am an aspiring studnt of archy. Pls as a first year student what were ur chalenges esp. Knwin the fact that u dnt have a sound knwledge of drawing whch we were meant to blive that if u dnt knw hw to draw ull find it very dfclt
Re: Architecture Students And Graduates Let's Meet Here by frankmoney(m): 1:22pm On Sep 20, 2014
Daziz: I hail every bady here am an aspiring studnt of archy. Pls as a first year student what were ur chalenges esp. Knwin the fact that u dnt have a sound knwledge of drawing whch we were meant to blive that if u dnt knw hw to draw ull find it very dfclt
architecture is a very wonderful course.....its not all about drawing ...tho u must at least av a basic idea ....its all about creativity....... wat school do u intend studying architecture
Re: Architecture Students And Graduates Let's Meet Here by Shawl001(m): 1:28pm On Sep 20, 2014
Hmmn, very cool!. I love this thread, wish more people could comment and share ideas. @Daziz, don't mind those statement, its just that, its an added advantage to you if you know how to draw. Well, I was a student of Mapoly, studied Architecture..(ND). A̶̲̥̅♏ on IT presently. I never new how to draw before I gained admission, buh right after d lectures started, I learnt it and it really hepled me a lot. So, its all about learning! Don't be scared, or let someone discourage U̶̲̥̅̊. Jes be determined and you will get there. Wish you all the best...#IrepArchitectureMAPOLY#
Re: Architecture Students And Graduates Let's Meet Here by frankmoney(m): 1:39pm On Sep 20, 2014
lets keep the thread alive....u can post models and other funny architecture pics
Re: Architecture Students And Graduates Let's Meet Here by Shawl001(m): 2:09pm On Sep 20, 2014
These are some of the works I did..and still doing!...all 3D drawings using Revit Architecture!..:

Re: Architecture Students And Graduates Let's Meet Here by frankmoney(m): 2:24pm On Sep 20, 2014
nice work ....would post more soon
Re: Architecture Students And Graduates Let's Meet Here by Shawl001(m): 2:52pm On Sep 20, 2014
Ok...I've got them many too...
Re: Architecture Students And Graduates Let's Meet Here by Bwaal(m): 6:23am On Sep 22, 2014
following thread buh am nt good in revit yet buh will b postin some of my works i did on auto cad soonest
Re: Architecture Students And Graduates Let's Meet Here by Daziz(m): 7:01am On Sep 22, 2014
frankmoney: architecture is a very wonderful course.....its not all about drawing ...tho u must at least av a basic idea ....its all about creativity....... wat school do u intend studying architecture
its fut minna am aspiring 4 hope my names comes out in the second list
and pls wat the basics so that i can start to præctice dm myself after my name comes out (inshalah)
Re: Architecture Students And Graduates Let's Meet Here by frankmoney(m): 7:57am On Sep 22, 2014
Daziz: its fut minna am aspiring 4 hope my names comes out in the second list
and pls wat the basics so that i can start to præctice dm myself after my name comes out (inshalah)
free hand sketch........and also have your drawing tools ready
Re: Architecture Students And Graduates Let's Meet Here by bharbson01(m): 9:19am On Sep 22, 2014
Mapoly has just releases their first batch admission
list...check urs now...go 2 mapoly.edu.ng 2 check urs........call 08131121879 for more info
Re: Architecture Students And Graduates Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 22, 2018
Pls can i be a good architect even if am not good in free hand. But am good in technical drawings?

(1) (Reply)

I Dedicated My Msc Thesis To All The Dead / Limitations To Freedom Of Movement / FUOYE Student’s Death: How 200L Student, OLOYEDE Died In Osun, Suspect Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.