Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:20 AM

Dr Sign Fireman Hits The Front Page Of News Papers In America - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dr Sign Fireman Hits The Front Page Of News Papers In America (1486 Views)

Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case / Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! / Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Sign Fireman Hits The Front Page Of News Papers In America by back2sender: 10:30pm On Sep 26, 2014
The God is a game pastor that was exposed by that British Nigerian Investigative journalist. Fireman is a scammer
Re: Dr Sign Fireman Hits The Front Page Of News Papers In America by JesusisLord85: 11:31pm On Sep 26, 2014
tripplen: dont speak ill of a man of God... #candidadvice

Be quiet there. Have you even done your due diligence. You can't just call anyone a man of God because he claims to be.

Ok, I am your father. Dost thou believe it?

1 Like

Re: Dr Sign Fireman Hits The Front Page Of News Papers In America by Chisil: 1:05am On Sep 30, 2014
Image123:

The link didn't show him hitting the frontpage of any newspaper, not to talk of newspaperS. i didn't even notice him on the home page of the one kain site. Stop the exaggeration, abi na lying.

Are you sure you check the front pages very well?
Because I saw it myself.
Re: Dr Sign Fireman Hits The Front Page Of News Papers In America by Chisil: 7:03am On Sep 30, 2014
arsenalwenger: It seems that dr sign fireman has hired online troll to be singing his praise. The level of joblessness in nigeria is creating serios problem.

The man, sign fireman is fake.

If you say he is fake that means you are one of those that called Jesus in the bible days fake too
By the way why did you call him fake.. Ok let me guess he perfoms more miracle than your pastor and he feels insecured and told you guys that dr fireman's power was from the devil abi? I pity that your mouth that you used to call him fake, instead of you to go and verify if whatever thing you have heard is true or not you open that your mouth to speak ill of a man of God. Nonsense!
Re: Dr Sign Fireman Hits The Front Page Of News Papers In America by Image123(m): 9:12pm On Sep 30, 2014
Chisil:

Are you sure you check the front pages very well?
Because I saw it myself.

Convenient for only you to see, 90% of your posts on NL since you registered account two weeks ago are pro-Sign man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sai Baba! Igbo Christian Converts To Islam For Buhari In Benue State [PHOTOS] / A Former Writer Of Watchtower Articles, High Ranking JW Relates Her Resume / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 04/06/16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.