Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Saidi Balogun Reveals He Was Once Taken To The Mortuary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Saidi Balogun Reveals He Was Once Taken To The Mortuary (1043 Views)

Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? / I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun / Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saidi Balogun Reveals He Was Once Taken To The Mortuary by goldrush111(m): 9:24pm On Sep 16, 2014
Saidi Balogun revealed in an interview with Vanguard that he’s been a “deadman” before.

The actor who spoke at length about his career was asked what his memorable day was, his response;

August 26th 2006 was the day I had an accident on my way home from a location and I was already taken to the morgue but my mentor, God brought me back to life

http://goldrushnigeria..com/2014/09/saidi-balogun-reveals-he-was-once-taken.html

Re: Saidi Balogun Reveals He Was Once Taken To The Mortuary by seunlayi(m): 9:31pm On Sep 16, 2014
welcome back to Move
Re: Saidi Balogun Reveals He Was Once Taken To The Mortuary by JEITO: 12:30am On Sep 17, 2014
Are u sure that wasn't one of the rituals you were to perform in exchange for more wealth and fame? cheesy
Re: Saidi Balogun Reveals He Was Once Taken To The Mortuary by taiyesoul(f): 9:19am On Sep 17, 2014
JEITO: Are u sure that wasn't one of the rituals you were to perform in exchange for more wealth and fame? cheesy

Look at this uncultured ideeot!.Why dont u get yourself busy with something serious rather than pooing from your mouth?.Pray this happens to u and im sure u wont want to spare anyone who makes such silly comments about u.Odoyo oshi.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Iceprince / Patoranking Shines At The Headies As Davido Slams Wizkid / Photo: Basket Mouth And 2face Idibia Back Then

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.