Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Unilag 2015/2016 Admission - Education (311) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag 2015/2016 Admission (785962 Views)

University Of Lagos UNILAG 2015/2016 Masters Degree Forms 08060777331 / Unilag 2015/2016 Pg/master Degree.prospective Applicants / Unilag 2015/2016 Jambites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (459) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by LoriaX: 7:54pm On Oct 07, 2015
felixiho:

I have only one with me tho. Ma department screened me after the officials were done. They will sign on the two documents., take one and give you the remaining one. Telling you to take it to your faculty..
i still have two with me, went to my faculty and was told to bring it during registration which is next wk
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by LiamMarshall(m): 7:57pm On Oct 07, 2015
joviegghead:
yea.. Me too.. I'll advice anyone to use wema bank.. They are fast.. Bank charges: #250.. The bank charges will be paid with ur fees..
did you fill a deposit slip? What account number and name did you put? Did you take your payment advice slip along?
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by LoriaX: 8:00pm On Oct 07, 2015
LiamMarshall:
did you fill a deposit slip? What account number and name did you put? Did you take your payment advice slip along?
a deposit slip was filled, in wema bank, the account number is pasted there, yes the payment advice was taken
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by joviegghead: 8:05pm On Oct 07, 2015
LoriaX:
pls i have downloaded my receipt, whats next?, final enrollment or faculty/dept registration?, labodinho, others
dept/faculty screening is next.. U'll submit ur 2 remaining sets of docs.. Remember it's screening. Go to ur faculty to know the dates of ur screening..
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by LoriaX: 8:10pm On Oct 07, 2015
joviegghead:
dept/faculty screening is next.. U'll submit ur 2 remaining sets of docs.. Remember it's screening. Go to ur faculty to know the dates of ur screening..
but on the small paper given and the website, its enrollment next, where you'll submit biodata, sif to screening officials/admission office, just wanna be sure tho
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by Trinie(m): 8:29pm On Oct 07, 2015
*sighs*
I'm so tired. It was so stressful 2day. I couldn't do my screening 2day #Biz Ad. The man was very slow and it wasn't organised at all. Twas just "survival of the SHARPEST". I had issues with my names. I had to swear an affidavit in the sch and the Lawyer was also a slow old woman. It was just a few minutes to 7 I could finish err tin and they were alrdy done for the day. They said we'll continue 2mao morning. I am passing d nyt in sch. And it all continues 2mao...
I pray God makes me scale through. Any Biz Ad who was suxexfully screened 2day

1 Like

Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by joviegghead: 8:58pm On Oct 07, 2015
LoriaX:
but on the small paper given and the website, its enrollment next, where you'll submit biodata, sif to screening officials/admission office, just wanna be sure tho
i think that's final enrollment,and last time i checked it will commence from 16th November to 30th November.. After which u will be given clearance form..the next is what i like to call 'the real registration' at your faculty.. Anyway,i could be wrong but i know I'm right..
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by joviegghead: 9:03pm On Oct 07, 2015
Trinie:
*sighs*
I'm so tired. It was so stressful 2day. I couldn't do my screening 2day #Biz Ad. The man was very slow and it wasn't organised at all. Twas just "survival of the SHARPEST". I had issues with my names. I had to swear an affidavit in the sch and the Lawyer was also a slow old woman. It was just a few minutes to 7 I could finish err tin and they were alrdy done for the day. They said we'll continue 2mao morning. I am passing d nyt in sch. And it all continues 2mao...
eeyah, sorry.. But deep down in me it sounds funny.. Just joking...you said the man was slow..hmmm..i think the word u were looking for is 'THOROUGH'. it's always like that.. I wish u success o..
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by joviegghead: 9:03pm On Oct 07, 2015
Trinie:
*sighs*
eeyah, sorry.. But deep down in me it sounds funny.. Just joking...you said the man was slow..hmmm..i think the word u were looking for is 'THOROUGH' or 'DILIGENT' it's always like that.. I wish u success o..
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by labodinho: 9:18pm On Oct 07, 2015
Olawaleslimfit:
Someone should please answer me ooo. Labodinho and the rest.

You're cert./testimonial has no issue.For the DOB,just pray they collect the affidavits.
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by LoriaX: 9:25pm On Oct 07, 2015
joviegghead:
i think that's final enrollment,and last time i checked it will commence from 16th November to 30th November.. After which u will be given clearance form..the next is what i like to call 'the real registration' at your faculty.. Anyway,i could be wrong but i know I'm right..
okay, thanks, 'real registration'??, is it hard or stressful?
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by labodinho: 9:29pm On Oct 07, 2015
LoriaX:
The faculty/dept. Reg depends on ur faculty but the final enrolment have a specific date.Both ain't going to interfere with each other cos you're submitting diff credentials for both.Any of the process might come b4 d other cos the faculty/dept might fix a date b4 the final enrolment or vice versa.so go to ur faculty to know when the reg is coming up.
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by Haarbeedaymee: 9:57pm On Oct 07, 2015
Pls wen is d deadline 4 d sch fees payment
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by kiddie(m): 10:38pm On Oct 07, 2015
labodinho:

The faculty/dept. Reg depends on ur faculty but the final enrolment have a specific date.Both ain't going to interfere with each other cos you're submitting diff credentials for both.Any of the process might come b4 d other cos the faculty/dept might fix a date b4 the final enrolment or vice versa.so go to ur faculty to know when the reg is coming up.
pls when is fac screening for engineering
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by ayce: 11:13pm On Oct 07, 2015
mherceedaniels:
. Thursday? Ifa hear
Why did u say "Thursday? If a hear". Do u mean it won't be out tomorrow
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by ayce: 11:14pm On Oct 07, 2015
Youngsage:

Thursday #keepyourfingerscrossed
Sorry, not to be the doubting Thomas or anything I just want to be sure. But how sure are u that it would be out tomorrow
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by mherceedaniels(m): 5:59am On Oct 08, 2015
ayce:

Why did u say "Thursday? If a hear". Do u mean it won't be out tomorrow
hope93
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by Tinashekiki(f): 6:25am On Oct 08, 2015
Trinie:
*sighs*
dat bizAdmin man was like very slow and d most annoying thing is he told us till nextweek Wednesday but dis one i am hearing today! Did he actually tell u or he said Wednesday. I didn't do mine too today
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by Tinashekiki(f): 6:26am On Oct 08, 2015
Tinashekiki:
dat bizAdmin man was like very slow and d most annoying thing is he told us till nextweek Wednesday but dis one i am hearing today! Did he actually tell u or he said Wednesday. I didn't do mine too yesterday
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by Oyetboy(m): 6:49am On Oct 08, 2015
i have been successfully screened yesterday... it was bloody, got home around 11 pm #finance abeg who knows our faculty registration date?
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by emekadeboy(m): 7:59am On Oct 08, 2015
Oyetboy:
i have been successfully screened yesterday... it was bloody, got home around 11 pm #finance abeg who knows our faculty registration date?
team #finance...
they said we should come back on the 19th of this month
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by Trinie(m): 8:09am On Oct 08, 2015
Tinashekiki:
dat bizAdmin man was like very slow and d most annoying thing is he told us till nextweek Wednesday but dis one i am hearing today! Did he actually tell u or he said Wednesday. I didn't do mine too today
I'm actually in the screening hall now, Tina. And I just saw a girl who also couldn't be screened yesterday and she said the man told'em to come on friday. But she's just here to try her luck like me. Cos Accounting students who weren't screened on Tuesday were attended to first yesterday. Now I'm seeing more than One Biz Ad student in this hall so I also don't know What's Up till d man comes
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by harbeemx(m): 8:37am On Oct 08, 2015
Pls when is biz admin faculty reg
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by Tinashekiki(f): 9:23am On Oct 08, 2015
Trinie:

I'm actually in the screening hall now, Tina. And I just saw a girl who also couldn't be screened yesterday and she said the man told'em to come on friday. But she's just here to try her luck like me. Cos Accounting students who weren't screened on Tuesday were attended to first yesterday. Now I'm seeing more than One Biz Ad student in this hall so I also don't know What's Up till d man comes
nawa o!
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 08, 2015
gabriellebanks:
huh! U saw me? Left around 1pm
i didnt see u but uhm did u wear a pink dress?
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 08, 2015
gabriellebanks:
huh! U saw me? Left around 1pm
i met tommybaba infact we were both excited to c eachother. Av u gone to idi araba to do your faculty registration cos i went dere yesterday and i got mine done
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by gabriellebanks: 10:40am On Oct 08, 2015
complexity:
i met tommybaba infact we were both excited to c eachother. Av u gone to idi araba to do your faculty registration cos i went dere yesterday and i got mine done
ahn ahn....I tot dey said we are to do it @faculty of sciences.......nd whn I got dre dey said we shld come back on tuesday next week!!!!! Pls au did u do urs?
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by pheyii(f): 1:10pm On Oct 08, 2015
Pls what is d. Unilag jamb combo for accounting. Thanks
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by Sirneij(m): 1:10pm On Oct 08, 2015
Do u wish to help others who want to write stories in section A of their English Essay questions?If yes click here
http://ngschoolportal.com/p/5758/frequently-used-axioms-proverbs-and-sayings-by-examination-b and put down the saying and its illustration.God blesses a cheerful giver.
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by harbeemx(m): 1:36pm On Oct 08, 2015
complexity:
pls did u pay in idi araba?..nd faculty of science reg is on tuesday o
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by onyxolu(m): 2:00pm On Oct 08, 2015
kiddie:

pls when is fac screening for engineering
someone should answer this guy o....is there any specific date for engineering faculty registration?
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by clementnoble22(m): 2:15pm On Oct 08, 2015
I was in my final year at college when this happened. I bumped into Toni, an old friend at high school. She was newly admitted after spending some years working to raise funds for college. We were both happy to see each other. I soon started to survey her physique… her bum bum is so specially carved, big and rotund in the jeans she was wearing. I thought in my mind that ‘this babe must not pass me o’. I soon begin to plot how I’ll see her like the day her mama gave birth to her. We chatted, exchanged phone numbers and bade each other goodbye. Later at night when I got home, I buzzed her and we started chatting. At first, I tried not to sound desperate so we only talked about normal things. We chatted about movies. The campus generally seemed to be of little interests to her. We soon graduated to long frequent calls. Over time Toni and I got closer and started a platonic relationship. I find Toni really attractive. The sex appeal that oozed from her whenever we were together often gave me unwanted erections. Sometimes, my dick would rise by just thinking about her. We were becoming close and it was time I let her in on it. After some months, I invited her to my place. She came. Don’t start thinking that I rushed her o. Nothing happened. But of course I hugged her when she came in and her big breasts felt really good on my chest. While we talked, I kept glancing at her boobs. She soon noticed and asked me what I was looking at. I said nothing o. I cooked for her, we ate together and then watched some movies. She eventually left. From then on, things began to happen. As weekend approached, I asked her if she could spend the weekend with me. She said ‘maybe’. I instantly knew that her bum bum was mine to chop. The following days, I kept fit, ate those holy water boosting foods I know about… *wink*. Saturday soon came. I called to know what time she would come. She said in the evening. I was so excited. I cleaned up the room and arranged everything neatly and orderly. You’ll think the President of the United States of America is ‘coming’ to visit my crib. She eventually arrived. The bear hug I hugged her was as soothing as I had anticipated. This time around I held her by the hip while we hugged. I fought the temptation of holding behind the hip… no need to rush since we have all the night. I gently asked if she would do the cooking… she said she came prepared for that. While she was busy at the kitchen, I made sure romance blues flowed from the home theatre continuously. Mehn, Toni is a real good cook. My tongue didn’t help matters at all. It kept flying around in my mouth and got severely bitten by happily chewing teeth. Toni had to beg me to eat slowly before I could finish the food in peace. After supper, we took turns to bath… then settled on the bed to watch movies. My right hand soon went to work in the area between her neck and her back was not covered by her spaghetti top. I then graduated to subtle back massage. The rhythmic movements of my hand on her bare back soon got into her head. I talked about something showing on the TV looked at her to see her reaction but she had closed her eyes and turned around facing up. Gosh… chop this babe… I must chop this babe… I must chop this babe...! My hand went to her tummy... slowly caressed her up. I ran up to her boobs. When I touched her bosoms, she started breathing like an asthmatic patient. I eased her up and sat behind her so that her back was resting on my chest. I raised her top and pulled it off, cupped her boobs in my hand and from behind her, my hands worked on her boobs. Big big boobs they were and I loved the shape! I jumped off to the kitchen and returned with oil. I sat behind her again, oiled her boobs and began to smooch the living day light out of her while planting wet kisses on her back and neck. When I eventually started to work on the lower parts, you know she is already wet nau. It seemed like she didn’t want me to stop massaging her boobs but my dick was so hard to the point that I felt pains down below so I had to go work on her Kitty-Cat. When I took off her undies, I was flabbergasted by what I saw. Oh shakurababah… come and see swollen, glittering, meaty and clean shaven Kitty-Cat! I slid my hand into her camel toe and she slightly parted her laps. When I slid a finger into her Kitty-Cat, she let out a soft moan. She was wet all over. I bent over, spread her legs wide dived my mouth into her Kitty-Cat and began to eat her Kitty-Cat like a hungry hog. she hummed and hummed like a bee. Having satisfied my mouth, I decided it is time for dick to eat too and slid the whole shaft in to the end… everything locked in place. Then I started to grind my waist. As the sensation went from her womanliness to all parts of her body, she started to moan louder… yuuuhhhhhssshhhhh… aaaasssshhhh…. Then with steady and slow rythm I began to pound her. I could feel the sensations going through her because as I bleeped her she wriggled restlessly. The nerve endings in her Kitty-Cat got all the beautiful feelings they were made to get. My dick was stiff and primed for action. I started to pummel her and she moaned to my pleasure. When the wetness below became too much, I withdrew and positioned her on all fours. I had to use both hands to separate her huge bum bum to reveal the goal post. When I went in from behind, she cried out my name o… "Randy Maaaaannnn." I began to bang her from behind. Doggy is sweet o. ladies love it. But some of them pretend they don’t like the style so that men won’t seem them as sluts. I looked from sideways to look those two big oranges going back and forth as I rammed her. Steady thrusts, at regular interval and with every stroke it seemed like something vibrated through her body. I pounded her silly. She kept calling my name... moaning my name. Sweat soon covered her as we were both enjoying our moment. I screwed every corner of her hole... mehn… I was in another world. The only thing that mattered at the moment was me and Toni. We were both butt Unclad and screwing blissfully. The feeling in my body eh, weed can't give you this feeling, neither do I think heroine or any other drugs can. Pure beauty! Pure ecstasy! Pure pleasures! Was all I was feeling… like I was floating away in a cloud. Then I shot out a glass full of holy water into her hot Kitty-Cat. I pulled out and was breathing heavily but Toni wouldn’t let me rest. She started begging me… "Common Randy Man… you can’t leave me like this nau… my Kitty-Cat is ‘doing’ me ooo… I will die o…" I don't blame her sha. He Kitty-Cat must be seriously contracting for her to beg like that. But she can't die nau. It is the ecstasy of the moment. I gently pushed her down and turned her on her side such that she faced the wall, and I positioned her top leg, the left one at angle 90. I slid two fingers in and began to finger her, she shut her eyes and when it was really getting into her, she started to cry and hit the wall frantically. My fingers found the area I was looking for… somewhere above her camel toe. I caressed it lovingly, giving it some care and attention. Then I slid my dick in again. I drilled her for a few minutes when I felt her Kitty-Cat walls tighten around my rod. I maintained the tempo and the angle that got her Kitty- Cat to tighten. Her moaning changed to ahhh… eeehhh… oohhh… yeeeh… Short moans with heavy breath. Then she did something crazy. She gave her bum bum a heavy slap. Hmmmm... what is this supposed to mean nau? She slapped her ass again. I got the message, so I helped her. As I slapped her bum bum, her Kitty-Cat shock my rod from inside of her. Then squirts of yoghurt gushed out of her pot. The crazy gal collapsed on the floor, arched her hip up and shot out more squirts. If I were fully turgid, she would have broken my dick as she suddenly crashed down… some girls can be so careless! I felt thirsty and went to the fridge to get cold water. She couldn’t rise from the floor. I had to carry her to the bed. She was completely exhausted and sweaty. I was happy I did a good job. Every guy is looking for a job, but don't bother or care to do a good job. I looked her eyes closed lying on the bed with no expression across her face. I poured some water into the cup, raised her head up and gave her water to drink. She opened her eyes and fixed a gaze on me. When the cup became empty, I gave her another fill to drink. Then I dropped the cup and lay beside her. The words she uttered next rang alarm in my head. “Randy Man… I love you.” Holy Smokie! I pretended as if I didn’t hear what she said. She repeated the same words again. I couldn’t reply her so I bent over and just kissed her lips while she wrapped her arms around my neck and hug me till she fell asleep. In my mind, I wasn’t comfortable. What the bleep is the relationship between ladies and love? What is love sef? Love means different things to different girls. To some girls, it means money. To others,, it could mean emotional attachment or a love blind guy who runs errands for them. Whatever love means, I don’t think I am ready to tie my life on the neck of one woman… haba… that decision is not easy to make o. When guys have sex, it doesn’t really mean much to them. Often times, they just want to empty their balls and walk away. Ladies on the other hand attach so much emotion to sex… I don’t know why… maybe that is how women are ‘programmed’. However, the times have changed. The age when people have sex only as a means of procreation is long gone. People now have sex just for the sake of having sex. So for a lady to become emotionally attached to a guy over a few rounds of sex… I don’t just get it. Ladies should try to understand that it is not every tom, dick and harry that toast them or have sex with them that really love them. Most of such guys have no intentions of ‘love’ in mind… they just want to Bleep… maybe Bleep again and then… he goes his way… she goes her way… and that’s all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (459) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.