Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Unilag 2015/2016 Admission - Education (319) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag 2015/2016 Admission (786672 Views)

University Of Lagos UNILAG 2015/2016 Masters Degree Forms 08060777331 / Unilag 2015/2016 Pg/master Degree.prospective Applicants / Unilag 2015/2016 Jambites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) ... (459) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by Dcoolest: 8:04am On Oct 15, 2015
pls anyone knws wwn d sch. fee payment ends
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by hormorlorlah(f): 8:16am On Oct 15, 2015
mherceedaniels:
...May God punish your local government chairman for me
small small nw, just ignore
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by Drandrew: 9:57am On Oct 15, 2015
Good day great Nigerian student. For all those who wish to follow up their admission should call this number 081-4655-8519
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by Berrypie(f): 10:13am On Oct 15, 2015
bibi1234:

Lol very funny using idea oh well goodluck on everything smiley
Ok, can you just tell me the date it will be out
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by mustapha111(m): 10:19am On Oct 15, 2015
Please when are freshers resuming
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by Nicolars(m): 10:57am On Oct 15, 2015
mustapha111:
Please when are freshers resuming
I heard it will be dec 21
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by joviegghead: 10:59am On Oct 15, 2015
hormorlorlah:
Didnt get a sms o, nd i av already printed my receipt. Hope it is nt a problem
no lele! As long as u have the stamped teller.. Besides,for u to have been able to print the receipt from YOUR account shows it has been acknowledged and noted by unilag.. Besides,that's what receipt are for,right? Proof of payment..

1 Like

Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by joviegghead: 11:13am On Oct 15, 2015
Nicolars:

I heard it will be dec 21
dude, even though i actually don't know resumption date,i don't believe ur supposed resumption date.. Come on man,think about our scheduled registration,we're still a long way from being fully registered and this is mid October.. There are still a lot of things to be done that will require lot of days for everyone to be registered.. Medical reg,course reg,data capture, etc Matriculation still dey o.. *sighs* unilag sef too get wahala.. Don't forget that those on supplementary List will go through all of these,yet,even the list isn't out..
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by mustapha111(m): 11:30am On Oct 15, 2015
joviegghead:
dude, even though i actually don't know resumption date,i don't believe ur supposed resumption date.. Come on man,think about our scheduled registration,we're still a long way from being fully registered and this is mid October.. There are still a lot of things to be done that will require lot of days for everyone to be registered.. Medical reg,course reg,data capture, etc Matriculation still dey o.. *sighs* unilag sef too get wahala.. Don't forget that those on supplementary List will go through all of these,yet,even the list isn't out..
I do not know about unilag bt other schools continues registration and clearance after resumption matricbis after resumption

1 Like

Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by Ron9ja: 11:43am On Oct 15, 2015
oga o,wen wil suppl list b released abi r screenin neva end ni.
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by triggaSG(m): 12:00pm On Oct 15, 2015
please, when is data capture starting, did my faculty and dept reg on monday, economics.....abeg make ona help a brother
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by davbravo(m): 1:04pm On Oct 15, 2015
joviegghead:
Unilag just released d amended academic calendar and d proposed date of resumption is December 21st

1 Like

Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by joviegghead: 1:21pm On Oct 15, 2015
triggaSG:
please, when is data capture starting, did my faculty and dept reg on monday, economics.....abeg make ona help a brother
There's no news on data capturing yet dude,calm down and wait for up-to-date infos from unilag's site .. And congrats on ur successful screening...

1 Like

Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by OFRNGR: 1:25pm On Oct 15, 2015
kiddie:

redownload your screening form the last page is the sif form the one we were asked not to submit when screening

Thank you, any idea about the Faculty of Arts registration?
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by joviegghead: 1:29pm On Oct 15, 2015
davbravo:

Unilag just released d amended academic calendar and d proposed date of resumption is December 21st
let's keep our fingers crossed and see how it all pans out.*laughing like a wizard* no be unilag wey i know? Anyway,i could be proven wrong in the end.. What's most important is that we register successfully and are certified as bonafide undergraduates of unilag.. Quote& Call me a fool if all I've said sound stupid to u.. Just joking.. #Egghead
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by alexiump: 1:44pm On Oct 15, 2015
OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR
ADVERTISEMENT FOR ADMISSION INTO FULL-TIME PROGRAMMES
PREAMBLE:
The National Institute of Construction Technology, (NICT), Uromi, Edo State was established by the Federal Government to provide training and man-power development needs in the areas of construction technology. It intends to create reputable professionals who are technologically-based, self-reliant, employers of labour and would become reference points all over the world.
POST UTME SCREENING:
The National Institute of Construction Technology, Uromi hereby invites qualified candidates for admission into the Institute’s NBTE accredited National Diploma (ND) Programmes. Only candidates who wrote JAMB with a score of 160 and above are eligible for this Screening Exercise.
NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND) PROGRAMMES, Duration - 2 Years
PROGRAMMES AVAILABLE:
1. School of Environmental Studies
a) Building Technology
b) Quantity Surveying
c) Architectural Technology
2. School of Engineering
a) Electrical / Electronic Engineering Technology
Admission Requirements: A minimum of 5 credits in relevant subjects including English Language, Mathematics at not more than 2 sittings
Closing Date: Application closes by 12:00 midnight on 23rd October, 2015.
Screening Examination shall take place from 26th to 30th October, 2015
Screening Date: Candidates shall be notified at least 72 hours on the time and date of their screening.
For further enquiries, please contact: Phone lines: +2347036216125, +2347055005216
E-mail: info@nicturomi.net

Signed
Ephraim E. Okwor, FCAI, MNIM, KSM
Registrar.

METHOD OF APPLICATION
1. Candidates are advised to have a valid email account before starting the application process
2. A total payment of ₦5,000 (Post UTME fee of ₦4,000 and ₦1000 for Result Checkers Card) should be paid in full through any of the following Institute’s Bank Accounts.
Account Name: NICT UROMI
Account Numbers
First Bank: 2027274354
Fidelity Bank: 5210029460
Zenith Bank: 1013977530
NB: Payments should be made in candidate’s name
3. Visit www.nicturomi.net
4. Click on Apply for Post UTME
5. On the start application screen enter the following;
a. Valid email and desired password.
b. Bank of Payment
c. Name on Teller
d. Teller Number
e. Phone Number
6. Click on Submit. A verification link will be sent to your email within 24 hours
7. Visit your email and click on the verification link to continue the application process.
8. On the Continue Application page, enter your email and password to proceed.
9. On the Bio Data screen, fill in your Bio data correctly and upload a CLEAR AND RECENT 150px by 178px COLOURED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY.
10. Click on NEXT to proceed to the next page.
11. Enter your JAMB details
12. Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online.
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by labodinho: 1:57pm On Oct 15, 2015
Joeself1:
Abeg who knows anything about fce akoka admission, whether is still going on

cc labodinho, ibadanfinest

It's off for now till next session.

1 Like

Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by clementnoble22(m): 2:31pm On Oct 15, 2015
This article is composed based on experience and mistakes. It’s meant to be an eye opener for undergraduates and young people who are at the point of starting their career path. There are things you can do to avoid job hunt/unemployment after graduation.

Many years back, all your need is a certificate and you will definitely get a job, now fast forward to few years back, with a good grade like first class, second class upper (2.1) or even second class lower(2.2), you will still get a job. But I discovered that this present age is different. The competition is so high that these companies only buy what you can sell and not your certificate. This means you have to upgrade your performance and ability to be the best candidate. In this article, I will be talking briefly on some things you need to do even while in the university that will boost your career later after school.

Here are my tips to help you secure your dream job after graduation;

1. Work in a similar organization even while in the University (Internship): When you finally graduate and start job hunt, employers will be more interested in candidates that have an experience on the job than a newbie. You can gather this experience from school. Even if the job does not perfectly fit your choice, as long as it is related to your career, go for it. Also, you shouldn’t focus on money right now but the experience. And do any work assigned to you diligently. It will help you build the skills you need for your dream job.

2. Acquaint yourself with your lecturers and professors: These people have been on the field for some years and definitely know what the job entails. They can be your guide and can even recommend you to people who might be of help in the future. Be good to them and respect them like your parents.

3. Be attentive and serious in class: Know that your education is the most important thing now, so don’t take it with levity. Participate in all class activities and do your assignments yourself. This will make you to be in good standing.

4. Ask for help when there is need: Its normal that you inquire about all the courses you will be doing, get relevant books and notes even before the beginning of the semester so as to acquaint yourself with the course. Seek knowledge from classmates and friends who have better understanding about the course.

5. Go for Industrial attachment: At this stage, you are seeking knowledge and not money. Don’t let money be the deciding factor when seeking industrial placement. Rather choose a place where you will get the desired knowledge. The knowledge will earn you a good pay in the next two years or thereabout when you are out of school.

6. Always remember your purpose in school: University life is complex, you have total control of your activities, no parent to stop you from partying. You can even decide not to be in class. But always ask yourself for the type of future you are building for yourself. I believe this will check you.

7.Seek connections (Have a business card): Yes, I know you are still in the university. This card will contain your name, contact information and interests. Each time you meet someone that is a professional in your field, you can give it to him/her. It will make you look official and organized.

8.Be responsible: All reputable organizations are looking for strong leaders who will be diligent in their duties and take responsibilities. While in school, join good clubs and train yourself in leadership roles. Be innovative and write as many informative articles as you can. Be a mentor to someone thereby you can influence a life positively.

9.Be flexible: Be open-minded when applying for your first job. It’s possible you may not land your dream job at the first shot but working in a related field will earn you more experience and occupy you before the real deal.

10. Learn extra skills you were not taught in school: I think the subject is explanatory enough. Develop your writing skills and be more professional.

11. Utilize membership with professional organizations: Even while working in a related field, you can join the professional bodies of your career path. Your interaction with the members will help one way or the other in achieving your goal.
12. Let professionals examine your Resume: This will give them the chance to help you amend it to a good taste from their wealth of experience.

13. Research about potential employers: Once offered an interview, make sure you learn about the company’s values. This will give you a huge advantage during the interview.

This article is dedicated to all job seekers/hunter out there. I pray you will laugh at last.

5 Likes

Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 15, 2015
sup supplimentary list?
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by qidos121(m): 2:49pm On Oct 15, 2015
LARRYDKING:
sup supplimentary list?
tell them oh
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 15, 2015
qidos121:
tell them oh

can it be that the school is still compiling this list? was told it has been forwarded to Jamb.
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by qidos121(m): 3:03pm On Oct 15, 2015
LARRYDKING:

can it be that the school is still compiling this list? was told it has been forwarded to Jamb.
they av finished compiling it bt am nt sure about them forwarding it to jamb i hope they release it soon
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by vlynn(f): 7:10pm On Oct 15, 2015
joviegghead:
yes! Sms from unilag Immediately i paid..

Thanks.
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by triggaSG(m): 8:53pm On Oct 15, 2015
joviegghead:
There's no news on data capturing yet dude,calm down and wait for up-to-date infos from unilag's site .. And congrats on ur successful screening...
right, thanks mate,
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by LiamMarshall(m): 10:37pm On Oct 15, 2015
Calculatioon:
Guy...Law shey?...Same here...Drop ur numba
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by meserami(m): 12:10am On Oct 16, 2015
Who's applying for history department here please?

1 Like

Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by amacole(f): 1:56am On Oct 16, 2015
Unilag is beginning 2 gimme sleepless night. They shld release d list alweady 4 d luv of God!
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by joviegghead: 4:21am On Oct 16, 2015
amacole:
Unilag is beginning 2 gimme sleepless night. They shld release d list alweady 4 d luv of God!
hmmm! They are beginning to give u sleepless night or u choose to let ur night become a sleepless one.. U better stop worrying.. Keep calm and wait patiently..
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by Nicolars(m): 5:07am On Oct 16, 2015
amacole:

Lol....wait it will soon be released probably next week.

You are new here ryt... Welcome
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by sokotoburundi(m): 7:30am On Oct 16, 2015
amacole:
abeg sleep o, am also waiting too what course?
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by meserami(m): 9:16am On Oct 16, 2015
amacole:

Lol. Be calm. What dept.?

(1) (2) (3) ... (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) ... (459) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.